ITT: Musicians who post on Sup Forums

ITT: Musicians who post on Sup Forums

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yungrichkidmayne
youtube.com/watch?v=Jbv5i8jxnps
youtube.com/watch?v=lHitmmi2VdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably not. she would probably hate anybody on here since she is a feminist and hates music snobs.

i'm 90% sure Aphex Twin posts or at least lurked Sup Forums back in the early days since he was a huge internet user back in the 90's and early 00's. he at least knows about this shithole.

me

check out my soundcloud

soundcloud.com/yungrichkidmayne

Can he join too?

>not browsing the web with your instrument

oh i do that. i bass solo everytime im reading a spicy thread. its comfy.

he might actually browse here

God I hate that faggot so much. He's def browses Reddit.

in the late 2000s when Kanye would blog about anime and indie music there is a 100% chance he visited Sup Forums at least once

youtube.com/watch?v=Jbv5i8jxnps

He'd probably just lurk

It wouldn't surprise me if he still posts here as a means of keeping it real

>yeezy could be posting here right now
>yeezy could be you
>yeezy could be me

one can dream user... one can dream...

where's based god
I haven't heard anything from him recently

I'd like to think

I mean if you listen to interviews he's basically an edgy faggot just like all of Sup Forums

>meme school

didn't bowie have his own forum that he shitposted on in the early 2000's

like Seinfeld?

"we're going to be rich of those Sup Forums $$$$$ soon!!!"
-A Sunny Day In Glasgow

is that pupinia

Did Flying Lotus ever say which one browsed Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=lHitmmi2VdY

he got fat

Lmao can we get him back here please?

We should get Rick Wakeman or Van Dyke Parks to do an AMA here too, someone tweet at them

I doubt he uses the internet.

He put his browser history in the Blonde magazine

He browses Reddit

i honestly wouldn't be surprised if he posted here

i think you mean he got thicccc user

Devin from DIIV
hre's behind racist comments

Not necessarily racist, just saying retarted shit under his actual name. I question why someone would be stupid enough to do that.

Just be another user like me, sufjan stevens

me on right btw

he had his own forum but he never shitposted on it

Mozart

Marsha was so excited. Here she was in Glastonbury at the big music festival. She had been enjoying much of the music, but the one artist she had been really looking forward to was Bjork. She had been a fan of the Sugarcubes and now Bjork was on her own, venturing out and doing new things. She was particularly happy with the fact that all attention was on Bjork now. She was infatuated with Bjork, her music, her style, and especially her looks. Marsha spent many nights listening to Bjork and letting her hands roam all over her body, always ending in intense orgasm.

So here she was, waiting for her favorite artist to come
on. Her friend that she had traveled with was off with someone she had met, but this didn’t bother Marsha a bit. In fact, it provided less chance of interruption. She wanted to give full attention to the Icelandic goddess she adored. While people were mulling around before the performance started, she made her way up closer to the stage. The only thing that bugged her was how at these large festivals, the audience could not get very close to the stage. It was also being filmed, so that prevented anyone from getting in the way of the cameras.

Nevertheless, she got as close as she could, almost up front. She was ready. It was unfortunate she couldn’t just strip down completely, as she was comfortable with her body and enjoyed being nude. She put her hair back in a pony tail and waited with anticipation. Her small nipples had become erect with excitement, knowing that as of late, Bjork often wore short dresses that displayed her beautiful legs for all to see. The sun was still shining bright which was sure to provide a good, clear view of the singer.

all day he dreams about sperging

he probably brings up the fact that korns self titled got a 7 from scaruffi once a week

>smashes pumpkins
>uses apple

nice

How do I become a chat monster?

Beethoven

do you think kanye knows how to boot into dos?

It'd be Colin Greenwood. I think Jonny is too busy actually writing music.

He posted here sometime before TLOP's release, dubs confirmed it and he replied to all the people that weren't asking for yeezys.

He answered some questions about the album too, just nothing major if i recall correctly

Please tell me someone has the screencap

>fucks the filename up
>thinking i don't live my life to the fullest no matter what expectations people have for me

user please do something enjoyable with your time

meme cash is worthless

based Jonathan

Were any of you around when she used to post here?

It's probably Colin who makes those "Ed is so useless, why is he in Radiohead?" thread so that he feels better about himself.

I must have been around but I didn't know about it.

>He never shitposted on it
Yes he did

Was back in 2009. She posted a proof if I remember correctly.

me

Damn... Any more?

Eskimo using pc? What is the real backstory for this please, how did this 'Bjork' character start out? She was doing tracker music on Amiga or what?

I really hope this was genuinely bowie, it's such a great post

yes actually

>I understand how much you love me and I don't blame you. But until something is arranged I will be sending some representatives to your place to confiscate all of your me albums. They will be returned with only minor signs of wear and tear shortly after payment is received.
Did Bowie send a couple of lads like these?

Nobody remembers the Lordeposting controversy?
o i am laffin

Not everyone is an emberassment to humanity and has a waifu, sorry.

Nice assumptions, retard. I'm talking about when she posted her demo like a year before she was famous.

Who cares? It's not like someone important posted a demo.

Quit getting so assmad. OP asked for musicians who post on Sup Forums and I gave one, even if she is terrible

Could Bowie still be alive?

How could Bowie be alive? Do you know to what lengths someone would have to go to to trick everyone into thinking they're dead and without getting rumbled, not even after a year? Do you really think I'd have been able to do that?

Didn't Will Toledo post here all the time?

Behold

Is that IRC?

He doesn't shill here anymore but he is certainly still shitposting and lurking around Sup Forums

I am in a recognized indie rock band (got a BNM from pitchfork), I won't say which but I've been posting here for over 5 years now lol alway user though

>BNM from pitchfork
LOL.

nice

sure. make sure you remind your mom to wash your dirty laundry!

fuck off will

Sadly these aren't real

Still funny tho

Will could you give us a little peek on your new album?

wew lad

> feminist
Yeah, but isn't Sup Forums a left-wing board?