Sun Ra

What's your favorite album by this madman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMdf9AL_6Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=djBKQNVj5Cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Nubians of Plutonia

WE

not my fav but definitely up there

inb4 someone posts that copypasta and replies with hahaha ''Le Sun Ra is obscure shit only poseur hipsters listen to XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD''

WUZ

Cosmos

Does he have any albums that have actual good music that doesn't rely on gimmicks and wacky afrofuturist imagery?

That one where he just keeps saying space is the place

youtube.com/watch?v=rMdf9AL_6Bw

Atlantis

this one

Where do i star with Sun Ra, gimme some essentials

no!

>spoonfeed me because my time is IMPORTANT

thanks man, very helpful

ruined by the last track

Discogs

>asking for recs is bad

this was better than nothing, will look on discogs
thanks

dude just fucking listen to the album with the coolest name or some shit and stop relying on other people

Lanquidity, Sleeping Beauty, Sound Of Joy, God Is More Than Love Can Ever Be

this is the best he has ever done. If you're a fan of Sun Ra, watch this. youtube.com/watch?v=djBKQNVj5Cc

This, how helpless can a nigger be ffs

Awesome album kind of underrated imo
lol.

kek

This.

Redpill me on SunRa Sup Forums

>I couldn't approach black people with the truth because they like lies. They live lies... At one time I felt that white people were to blame for everything, but then I found out that they were just puppets and pawns of some greater force, which has been using them... Some force is having a good time [manipulating black and white people] and looking, enjoying itself up in a reserved seat, wondering, "I wonder when they're going to wake up."... I used to be interested in saving black people. Now, they're expendable as far as I'm concerned.

go to