Rank Discographies

III > Amnesty > II > I

You literally got it backwards

>having Amnesty this high

It has a couple of good songs but it's

II > III > I > Amnesty

K.

sextant this low

Can you imagine how amazing the other albums are if an album like Sextant is so low?

P.S. Herbie invented vaporwave.

III is a piece of shit and so is Amnesty.

I > II

ii>i>a>iii

Amnesty > II > I > III

Close but I think III is a bit better than Amnesty.

Amnesty is shit. Ethan ruined his production. Everything sounds compressed. Also fuck that trap track, sounds like something Salem would have released in 2010.

I>II>III>>>>>Amnesty

this guy knows what's up.

II>I>amnesty>III

The Powers that B > Government Plates > Exmilitary > The Money Store > Bottomless Pit > No Love deep Web

But I love them all and there's small distance between most of them for me.

ITT: Only rating Crystal Castles albums.

Exmilitary > NOTM > TMS > GP > BP > NLDW > JD

> = > > = >>>>>

The Suburbs > Funeral > Neon Bible > Reflektor

Plastic Beach = Demon Days > Gorillaz >> The Fall

YAY! I'M THIRD!
VAPORWAVE HERBIE IS PLEASED!

Content Nausea > Light Up Gold = Sunbathing Animal > Tally All The Things That You Broke > Human Performance > Monastic Living = American Specialties

Honorable mention Live at Third Man

CLPPNG > Wriggle > Splendor and Misery > Midcity

From Mars to Sirius > L'enfant sauvage > The Way of All Flesh > The Link > Magma > Terra incognita

Kid A > OK Computer = Amnesiac > A Moon Shaped Pool > The Bends > In Rainbows > Hail To The Thief > The King Of Limbs > Pablo Honey

Violator > Music For The Masses > Ultra > Some Great Reward > Songs Of Faith And Devotion > Black Celebration > Playing The Angel > Exciter > Construction Time Again > Sounds Of The Universe > Speak And Spell > Delta Machine > A Broken Frame

II > III > IV > I > Houses of Holy > Presence > Physical Graffiti > In through the Out Door

Master Of Reality > Black Sabbath > Sabbath Bloody Sabbath > Paranoid > Sabotage > Never Say Die! > 13 > All of the Dio shit

Lungs > How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful > Ceremonials

Plastic Beach was trash though.

SILY > Wildflower

Fuck it I'll post another.

This is """"'Objectively'"""" true because I feel pretentious today.

American Football > American Football > American Football

Discovery > Homework > Random Access Memories > Human After All

almost

>From Mars to Sirius > L'enfant sauvage > The Way of All Flesh > Magma > The Link > Terra incognita

Art Angels = Visions = Halfaxa > Darkbloom > Geidi Primes > Lethe

To Be Kind > The Seer = Soundtracks for the Blind > Filth > Children of God > Cop > The Great Annihilator > The Glowing Man > Holy Money > Greed > White Light From The Mouth of Infinity > My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky > Love of Life > The Burning World

Oceanic > Panopticon > Celestial > Wavering Radiant > ITAOT

(Irony is a dead scene) > Ire works > calculating infinity > dissociation > one of us is the killer > miss machine > option paralysis

mfw I only like Irony Is A Dead Scene

3 is the best. Thank fuck. Every blows 2 too much. I would use 2 to introduce people to CC. I thought the new album wasn't that great. Wicked awesome live though.

>MSTRKFT

The Looks > OPERATOR > Live at the Phoenix > Fist of God.

>Basement Jaxx

Rooty > Kish Kash > Scars > Junto > Remedy > Zephyr > Crazy Itch Radio

ii > amnesty > i >iii

Mutations = Midnite Vultures > Mellow Gold > Guerro > Odelay > One Foot in the Grave > Morning Phase > The Information > Sea Change > Modern Guilt

>Tonight is Better than Heroes and Let's Dance

>Fatboy Slim

You've Come a Long Way, Baby > Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars > Better Living Through Chemistry > Palookaville

>Splendor and Misery that low

In Rainbows > Amnesiac > The King of Limbs > Kid A > A Moon Shaped Pool > Hail to the Thief > The Bends > Ok Computer > Pablo Honey

I don't like Corn Dogs that much either.

Better response than I expected T.B.H.

Also put the I Might be Wrong live album between TKOL and Kid A

I'm giving in to the meme, I hope your'e happy

> Angel Dust > King for a Day > Introduce Yourself > Sol Invictus > Album of the Year > We Care a Lot

Terra and The Link are their best though

OFFICIAL ACTUALLY ACTUAL POWER RANKINGS

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS NOT EVEN YOUR OPINION

II
I = III
Amnesty

Radiohead:

OK Computer >>>>>> Kid A > In Rainbows >>> The Bends > In Rainbows > HtTT > Amnesiac > AMSP > Pablo Honey

Daft Punk:

Discovery > Homework > RAM >>>> Human After All

Pink Floyd:

Wish You Were Here > The Wall > Animals > A Saucerful Of Secrets = TPATGOD > TDSOTM = Echoes > ATHM > Ummagumma > Obscured By Clouds > The Final Cut > The Division Bell

Very, actually. :)

Funeral > Neon Bible = Suburbs >>>Reflektor

>In Rainbows >>> The Bends > In Rainbows

HOW DO I MATH

Funeral>=Suburbs>Neon Bible>Reflektor

Treasure > Blue Bell Knoll > Heaven or Las Vegas > Head Over Heels > Victorialand > The Moon and The Melodies > Garlands > Four Calendar Cafe > Milk and Kisses

Season 7 > Season 8 > Season 6 > Season 9 > Season 5 > Season 4 > Season 2 > Season 3 > Season 1

Radiohead

Hail To The Thief > In Rainbows > OK Computer = Kid A > The King Of Limbs > The Bends > Amnesiac > A Moon Shaped Pool >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pablo Honey

> World Coming Down > Slow, Deep and Hard > Bloody Kisses > Dead Again > Life Is Killing Me > The Origin of the Feces

Sea When Absent > Autumn, Again > Planning Weed Like It's Acid > Scribble Mural Comic Journal > Ashes Grammar

Odelay > Mellow Gold > Sea Change > Midnight Vultures > One Foot in the Grave > Guero > Modern Guilt > Mutations > The Information > Morning Phase

Houses of the Holy > In Through the Out Door > III > II > Physical Graffiti > IV > I > Presence > Coda

A New World Record > Discovery > Out of the Blue > Time > Face the Music > Secret Messages > Eldorado > Balance of Power > Zoom > ELO II > On the Third Day > No Answer

Close to the Edge > The Yes Album > Fragile > Relayer > Time and a World > TFTO > Tormato > Going for the One >Yes > Drama > 90125

>4 that low

I just couldnt bring myself to put it behind much of anything else. Its still great, dont get me wrong but I just feel like as a whole its over played as fuck. Ill never get sick of Rock and Roll though

Boris:
Flood = Pink > Feedbacker > Altar > Akuma no Uta > Amplifier Worship = Heavy Rocks (2002) > Absolutego > Heavy Rocks (2011) > Soundtrack to Film > TTTSO 1-3 > New Album = Attention Please

>seasons where larry david left over seinfeld prime

just stop using Sup Forums you fuckass. just quit Sup Forums forever

Pretty accurate

This is accurate.

Obscured By Clouds in between WYWH & AHM.
The Wall in between TDB & AMLOR.

Girlfriend distracted me while I was making it.

Only wiggers hate III

The Downward Spiral = The Fragile > Broken > Still > Pretty Hate Machine > Hesitation Marks > Year Zero > Ghosts > With Teeth > The Slip

Closer > Unknown Pleasures