So what?

real and straight

real?

some faggots are holding this episodes

yes this is real

> Hello darkness my old friend

Yeah they should release them already

fake and gay

is the fire not burning him? i dont get it why is he just standing there? Wildfire spreads very fast, he couldnt just bask in its glow without him being BTFO'd

this is FAKE AS FUCK

4/10 photoshop

Why would someone take the time to create such poorly Photoshopped images.

He's got that exact same expression from other scene. Looks like he's in the same place too. Oh man I'm so hyped right now

Is KL on a volcano?. Oh man I never knew that. Here we go anons, D&D to the rescue

SWEET DREAMS

I FUCKING KNEW IT

>people think these are real

YIKES

he is immune to fire like Danaerys is in the book.

in which fucking book?

last episode in this order

>jon and sansa army getting ready
>brienne and podrick traveling down river and getting off only to be ambushed by hound and brotherhood he saves her life
>dragon girl shit with her settling things in mareen and euron coming
>last two scenes are trial and battle

this exact order Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw

fugging ebin xDDDD

Aw fuck so close.

>copia
¿Qué haces Manolo?

>missed quads

I wonder who got

>that music as everything explodes
Kek, would pay lots of dosh to see that

La puta madre, me han pescado.

It's just good buisness

Normally I'd be pissed about you just throwing your spoilerific leaks all over the board like this.

But seeing as massive a nosedive in quality it's taken I guess I ain't even mad. Like I care way less than I thought I would.

You little shit.

benis

Is it true? Are the females on this show the ones that possess the most leadership competence?

>You can see the bevel on the bottom right corner where you hastily applied the green filter layer in photoshop.

It'samateurhour/10

if you were a sexist fucking pig you could point out that dany mostly came to her position by people acting for or on her, together with happening to own dragons and making a few dumb decisions of her own

How the FUCK are they going to spin this to make Cersie sympathetic?

They wont
;)

No but nobody ever calls them out on their incompetence so I assume D&D haven't noticed.

Good job op!

This looks like the HAN SOLO DIES leak except with a green tint from the wildfire instead of a red tint from the lightsaber.

Hey 3d model shots don't come cheap m8. Maybe they trying save some dosh like.