Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cy2RORXCOY
youtube.com/watch?v=C89jf5ctDHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST.

>not blonde messi
>not 'known as tsuuunaldo'

Ya fucked up fifa

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

why didn't they bleach his hair in the photo?

>Outdated pictures
No

>messi
>5'7''

Are they trolling?

>Canadians don't watch football
What a shocker

Wait until they update it

>Known as: PUNISHED Messi

tsaa

Wait until
>PUNISHED Messi wins 2018 World Cup

>yfw messi retired and Argentina win the WC without the possession black hole

Manlets btfo

He came out of retirement last week

that's not messi, he doesn't have blonde hair

is this fake?

Messi 87 shooting. Yer right ha, literally the best finisher ever to have existed. 93 dribbling ? Apart from Maradona I don't think I've ever seen anyone be able to control a ball and manipulate it the way he does. I'm not even a Messi fag, I prefer Ronaldo but fucking he'll, just because Barcelona and Messi aren't FIFA 17's poster boy doesn't mean they should be cunts with his rating.

Side note, EA Sports and Man United have just signed a 3 year deal so expect Pogba to have a higher rated card than anticipated before.

>92 dribbling when he averages about 1 dribbles per game
>94 shooting when his shot/conversion ratio is one of the worst in europe
>5* skill moves when he it's been about 10 years since he consistently did skill moves

It's like they're combining 2007 Ronaldo and current Ronaldo just so his rating can still be in the top 2 with Messi. What a joke.

MANLETS BTFO

who /TSUUU/ here?

What's worse is Neymar being 91 desu

10. NEYMAR

Incredibly skillful with the ability to turn a game in an instant. The Barcelona left wing has the 2nd highest Dribbling attribute in FIFA 17 with 95

"Shooting" is a combined value for accuracy, power and long shots, I believe. So he might have 96 in finishing (precision) but much less in power and long shots, and rightfully so. Messi also has 93 pace which is pure bullshit, he barely runs fast anymore. Or 4/5 weak foot. If there's anything to complain about for Missi cuckboys, it's the passing. That should objectivelly be higher.

>So he might have 96 in finishing (precision) but much less in power and long shots, and rightfully so
Messi is, by far and away, the best long range shooter in the world.

he went super saiyan dummy

And how many shots outside the box does Messi take compared to Ronaldo? Ofcourse his conversion rate is higher, that doesn't mean his long shot attributes should be higher, or even high. Majority of those goals were curled precision shots anyway, their power is barely comparable.

Ronaldo is the best finisher ever you mong. Literally has more goals than Messi playing in all the same competitions.

>Missi in charge of free kicks

I could agree more or less with everything but shot. I cant remember when I saw Ronaldo last time scored free kick goal while Messi scored at least 5 last season not to forget 2 in same match against Sevilla at season opening Super cup final. Most Ronaldos last season goals were tap ins or headers while the only one free kick he scored was against Wolsburg with incredable luck he had.

Messi's dribbling and passing should be way higher, but his pace should be dropped. Ronaldo's dribbling and pace should be dropped into the 80s.

Free kicks are separate attribute, and they both have weak conversion rate anyway.

They can be separate as long as they are but there is no thing that better represents someone shooting skill than shot from distance. Also Messi aint bad shooter. Messi was bad shooter. I just saw that he scored 7 fk goals last season. How many did Ronaldo? And how many times they tried?
All I want to say is that diference in they shooting skill is not realistic. Maybe Ronaldo is better I dont know but not for 7 skill points.

Messi gas never been rated 95 and Pele is rated 95. No way Ronaldo gets one.

>no thing that better represents someone shooting skill than shot from distance
Not entirely true, take Juninho for example. He converted free kicks like other players do penalties, but didn't score from open play nearly as much. No one ever said Messi is a bad shooter, but he's a technical one (precision + curve). The power is lacking, that's why the overall value is lower. Ronaldo is all-rounder - tap-ins, headers and screamers as well.

He got growth problems or something, besides asperger's

Strange, Messi got blonde hair in his latest IF last week.

The amount of screamers Ronaldo scores is fucking minimal. 08 to 12 Ronaldo will always be the player people remember for truly beautiful stuff. Modern Ronaldo will be remembered for the stats.

>tfw we bought based Pjanic

Youre clearly just making shit up because he's been pretty much a pure goalscorer since 2009

>Messi scores several great free kicks from close range
>Ronaldo blasts his into wall except for when Naldo jumped out of the way in the semi final against Wolfsburg
>Ronaldo still has better shooting

I agree, but he's capable of them. You never see Messi tearing the net from 30+ metres, his shooting power could be in upper 70s. The overall value reflects this. FIFA stats in general are bullshit, just check Messi's pace or weak foot. Football manager is closer to real life in this aspect (still a vidya). Both have 20/20 finishing, and Messi is superior in passing/dribbling/technique while Ronaldo has better physicals, heading, anticipation and off the ball movement.

He scores the most long range goals in the world and does that at an elite conversion %. Your shots taken argument would make sense if their long range scoring numbers were comparable, but they're not. Messi scores more from outside of the box at fewer attempts. How does that not make him the better long range shooter?

The only shooting categories where Ronaldo has the advantage is weaker foot finishing from close range and headers (or being tall, since both of them have an excellent heading technique, Ronaldo just has the physical capability to use it more often).

Ronaldo was a fantastic all around player when he moved to Madrid.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cy2RORXCOY

messis passing only 4 higher than ronaldos top kek those muricancers over at ea dont know shit about football

I guarantee you 90% of those "long shots" were few steps outside the box at most, since that's all you need to oficially statpad in this regard. Messi doesn't have Ronaldo's shooting range (what long shot attribute actually represents), only better accuracy.

>The power is lacking

You keep forgetting that for FIFA last season is most important. I dont remember how many goals last season Ronaldo scored that actually needed strength in shoot to go in. I know that Ronaldo have stronger shoot than Messi but he didnt needed that strenght last season because the types of goals he scored so even if he have it it cant play that much of a part in his shooting skill. Especially not in 7 skill point difference.

>he's a technical one

Messi technical shooter? Do you really believe this?

He actually switched over to Konami shills so that he can feature in the next Metal Gear.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Messi gas never been rated 95
>Pele is rated 95

the year of tsu lads?

>even if he have it it cant play that much of a part in his shooting skill
What? If he's capable of extremely powerful shots like you admit he is, ofcourse it influences the stat in FIFA. If you want to roleplay as IRL 2016 Ronaldo, you can just move him to box all the time and cross/play through balls to him. If you complain about about the TSU's shot power not being relevant anymore, look at Messi's pace again. They were afraid to drop it to realistic value because it's the most imortatnt stat in FIFA and Barca kiddies would burn EA's HQ down for rendering their idol irrelevant in the game.
>Messi technical shooter?
Well, yes

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Tsunaldo is unironically my fav footballer, I love him.

I'll just be accused of being a missi fanboy but you contrarian penaldo faggots are imbeciles, it's like you don't watch the sport at all

t. american

t. american

You should be embarrassed that I'm not the one who is a delusional blind retard like a mexican and some inbred brit

>Ronaldo
>92 dri
top lel
He is not even top 100 dribbler in the world, mr. "make 100 stepovers and pass backwards man"

Messi does not move but neither is Ronaldo. One walks on pitch other cam in box so they both should have less pace.
Ronaldo have stronger and shoot better other foot but he have terrible percentage in shots that actually are capitalized. He much more than other players which ruins his precision. That also influences on stats. Also you keep talking about Ronaldo ability from past and somehow always forget to see what Messi did in past. If you really believe Messi is technical shooter you really need to see some of his goals.

It's just a game bro.

>Messi does not move but neither is Ronaldo
That's a workrate attribute, pace means the sheer top speed player can achieve. Messi is mobile and nimble from the spot, but never had the Bolt sprinting speed EA were giving him, much less so these days.
>terrible percentage in shots that actually are capitalized
Again, we're talking about accuracy here, that's only a part of shooting value. You can try long shots with full power in FIFA all you want but you'll never have a high percentage of goal/attempt. But if you power it up, you can shoot much more powerful with TSU than Messi. As it should be.
>keep talking about Ronaldo ability from past and somehow always forget to see what Messi
What? We're discussing the the aspects of their shots, when exactly was Messi a power shooter?
>If you really believe Messi is technical shooter you really need to see some of his goals
Ok

dont think ronaldos skill moves or dribble should be that high, they've deteriorated a lot recently.

How the fuck is this monkey 90 !?

>0(Zero) CL goals
>less than 20 goals
>Same rating as Lewandowski and higher than Ouiiii.

The most overrated player in the world.

didnt he score against MC or was that an og?

No that was Og, he scored in the Final but Ramos got the goal credit.

TSUUUUUUUUUUU

Ever?

Pele. Romario. Batistuta. Puskas. Van Basten.

18+

tsugatti

Fucking love Calhanoglu's name

>that's only a part of shooting value
So as shoot strength so as every single component of shoot. Im not saying Messi have better shoot than Ronaldo. Im saying that diference is 1-2 (more likley 1) skill points. Messi aint power shooter but power is not all whats count. How does exactly you mean to express accuracy if you dont count number of attempts on goal and goals scored?

to be fair this is against americans

the evolution of messi from young GOAT to JUST part 1

here is messi a couple years ago. beautiful mane of hair, his own man, doesnt care about anyone, well on the way to becoming goat and just won his 4th ballon door and CL

part 2

Messi meets lebron

and finally part 3. just 2 years later messi is now about to drop his mixtape. he has tattoos all over, bleached hair, big killer dog he uses to fight other dogs and people for drug money, dresses exclusively in basketball gear, and shit beard. 2 year prison sentance for dodging taxes and ronaldo has won everything since

It's really not that hard, come on. I don't know the exact values, but it's counted like this
TSU - Finishing (precision) 92, Power (blasting it) 96, Long Shots (range) 94
Shooting value - 94
Messi - Finishing 96, Power 78, Long Shots 84
Shooting - value 87
That's how it works

Nerman killed the GOAT Messi

wtf i hate messi now

don't forget

fucking hate Islam and the Ottoman Vampire but you gotta give the Turks that their Language is pretty sexy in a way, that u sound
youtube.com/watch?v=C89jf5ctDHo

>this kills the Messi

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>the best long range shooter in the world.
i think you'll find that's danny drinkwater

probably the first time ive laughed at this meme

Theres no way this is real, Messi is EAs posterboy, he'll be the highest rated even if he scored 1 goal and had 2 assists in 40 games last season.

He shoots 100 times every game, some are bound to hit the target.

how the fuck is cristiano ronaldo weak foot only 4/5? i cant think of anyone better than him

also Messi should've 3/5 or less

Hamšík literally doesn't care what foot he uses. Agreed that Messi should be 2/5, Ronaldo 4/5 or 5/5. Prolly 5/5

>mfw career and journey modes

I get that but Im talkig about real life man. Also Messi long shots are better than 84 an Ronaldo is totally not 94 (from a perspective of real life).

pic related

Yeah, 1,69m is closer to 5'6" if anything

Is this real?????

>Messi is EAs posterboy
Not anymore. Contract ran out.

surprised yaya isnt in that list 2bh

So they PUNISHED him, then?

1 point between CR7 and Messi in dribbling skills. In what dimension is this true ? When was the last time CR7 got past a defender ?

>Messi long shots are better than 84 an Ronaldo is totally not 94
Based on what? Better %? That's why I bothered to put "(range)" behind the value in the post you're replying to, because I already had the same exact conversation in this thread with the polack bandwagoner until he gave up. Range doesn't mean accuracy, for the 10th time. Messi's range doesn't compare to Ronaldo, neither does the power.
>b-but conversion rate
Yes, he has better accuracy. That stat is higher, it's only a third of the value though.
>but Im talkig about real life man

Why don't they add up to 100%?
any of them

It's fake you morons

Why do you assume that they all have equal value?

If Messi is a precision shooter, Ronaldo a power shooter and Messi scores more and at a higher conversion rate then it's an indication than precision is more important than power when it comes to shooting (it is).

They're average conversion %s, not what percentage of the total goal haul is scored from what distance

Is this real?

>Why do you assume that they all have equal value?
Are you serious? Have you noticed the topic of this thread?
>higher conversion rate
It's not like goals scored previous season are more important than conversion rate, is it. Just like posession % is more important than result, kek.

*previous 3 seasons

>Are you serious? Have you noticed the topic of this thread?
Some FIFA shit. I don't care about that, I haven't played this dumb game since I was 13. I'm debating who's the better long range shooter and that's very clearly Messi.

>It's not like goals scored previous season are more important than conversion rate, is it. Just like posession % is more important than result, kek.
I'm in the process of watching every goal they've recently scored and Messi had more long range goals in 15/16 and 14/15 by a large margin.

>Ronaldo wills his shit teams to a Champions League win and a Euros win
>Messi chokes with the most stacked club team and fails to win a babby cup against Haiti and Bolivia with the most talented national team around

BASED EA, finally BTFO'ing Messhit cucks