jesus wept

"So we're sticking with navy suit and no ties? Great."

Uhh you dont get to bring friends

Allegri

all of them think: >rating Zidane

Where is Poop?

>trainers with a suit
Literally nigger fashion

From a Linguistic standpoint, hearing a conversation between these individuals would be remarkable.

>tfw you're only 5'9 so it's impossible to ever look good
Look at Mourinho, he normally looks good but next to those guys he just looks funny because he isn't tall

even Zidane?

> I wear leather

Spotted the barbarian.

Why? It's obvious they'd all be speaking Italian.

zidane and mou can both speak 5+ languages, idk about the other two

>mouyes
never change, you fucking autist

it'd be a fucking goldmine

No, it wouldn't

is it fashionable now to use fucking snickers with that kind of suit? or is Mou a dork? fuck

*le fedora tip*

> I'm a monolingual pleb
> I'm a bilingual pleb

kys

they all have romance languages as mother tongue, plus they all speak italian fluently

>showing any form of intellect ever means you're a fedora tipper

For fuck's sake, you're literally priding yourself on being stupid. All he said was that it would be interesting to hear their conversation linguistically.

>can I bum a cigarette?

Even if you know 10 languages you probably won't make more money than a McDonalds worker in Western Europe. But I guess you get to feel enlightened

And what I say is that it would be interesting to meet your mom cunnilingustically m8

You are right. Thank god, Sup Forums has just informed me about Sanctuary Cities. I will emigrate to Toron'o with all my family, even my abuelita.

Allegri needs to be at far right, then they'd be standing in order of CLs won.

>not one spaniard

>be obscenely rich
>can't afford someone to iron your suits
might aswell do it like Klopp and only wear tracksuits.

If you had the qualifications to back it up, you could probably get a job in translation.

I study linguistics but I just can't see why a group of men speaking in Italian to each other would be interesting

>eating some fat stupid bitch's cunt

you nasty mother fucker

>suit and trainers
ugh

Fits in perfectly with the fashion sense of an English manager desu senpai.

3 quality coaches and mourinho

>I study linguistics
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

also mourinho's trousers are too long (ancelotti's could be as well, but i can't really tell). you'd think he could afford to either get custom-made trousers or at least get them shortened

"Fuck Real Madrid, man"

>Italian

Why not Spanish?

>3 good coaches and a pretender

you realized mourinho has won more total trophies as a manager than the rest of them combined you disgusting burger stained mess?

why are americans allowed to post in these threads?

does allegri speak spanish?

Kill yourself you stupid fuck, mourinho hasn't been a top manager since inter, which was 6 years ago. Beneitz was good for Liverpool, does that mean he's still a good manager?

tailored suits look good

He barely speak italian

Allegri and Ancelloti both speak Itatian natively, Mourinho and Zidane have both spent enough time in Italy to know the language. Unless they're talking shit about Allegri then there is no reason for them not to be communicating in a shared language.

Get on my level.

>benis :DD

Good reply shithead, your argument is amazing. Face it mourinho is literally the modern Fabio capello

>2 with grey hair and 2 bald
kek
ancelotti looks like a fat and more buddha mourinho

>mourinho hasn't been a top manager since inter

He's won two league titles since then...

more buddha?
i dont see it

Yeah with teams with infinite budgets and amazing squads. And he underachieved his expectations

ancelotti is much calmer and more at peace than mourinho

>the only manager to win Real Madrid a league title in the last decade isn't a good manager

>with teams with infinite budgets and amazing squads

Ancelotti and Guardiola did the same thing.

>he underachieved his expectations

He won multiple trophies, how is that underachieving?

They've won 2 ucl in 3 years since he left. Ancelotti achieved more in a year with real than mourinho did in 3

He was hired to win champions League for both real madrid and Chelsea and couldn't

>They've won 2 ucl in 3 years since he left.

With a squad that he built. Di Maria, Khedira, Modric...

>Ancelotti achieved more in a year with real than mourinho did in 3

Ancelotti failed to win La Liga.

>he was hired to win champions league for both real madrid and chelsea

He was hired to win trophies, and he did. Winning the Champions League is insanely difficult, it often comes down to getting a good draw or just getting lucky. Just look at the infamous "ghost goal" scored by Liverpool against Chelsea in '05, or Dortmund's offside winner against Malaga in the 2013 CL that let them advance to play real in the semifinals.

Winning a league with Madrid is much harder than winning the CL. Barca are undoubtedly the best team in the world IMO.

>What are those?

Kinda related, Allegri has great taste, contrary to Shitrinho.

mourinho managed to resist and stand against the best barça squad in this century; plus detecting the cancers of the team.
he did a pretty good job

Southern Euros of Western Euope are truly the master race

Holy shit, take Mourinho's dick out of your mouth, are you fucking his manfaced daughter by any chance?

>Di Maria
Played a different role, played better under ancelotti
>Khedira
Was injured from November until May, played a small factor
>Modric
Good signing yes, but Modric played better under Ancelotti

>Ancelotti failed to win La Liga.
Ok, and Mourinho failed to win Champion's League. Would rather win that than La Liga desu

>mourinho has won more total trophies as a manager than the rest of them combined
I highly doubt it, do you have any proof?

So you're saying that because Mourinho didn't win the Champions League with Real Madrid or Chelsea, he's not a top manager? Di Matteo has won the Champions League while Simeone and Klopp haven't, would you say that Di Matteo is a top manager and the other two aren't?

I always thought that singer was a man

Simeone is a top manager, Mourinho tried to buy his squad and the players played like shit with him. Simeone could do better than Mourinho with the same players. Klopp is a meme. Di Matteo was a fluke. I'm not saying Mourinho is a bad manager, I'm sayings he just isn't in the other 3's level anymore.

I decided to look it up because I have nothing better to do. Looking purely at relevant trophies (league titles, main domestic cup, champions league and excluding supercups/community shields).

Mourinho: 2 CLs, 8 league titles, 4 domestic cups

Ancelotti: 3 CLs, 3 league titles, 3 domestic cups

Allegri: 3 league titles, 2 domestic cups

Zidane: 1 CL

It's a little odd that Ancelotti has "only" 3 league titles tbqh, he's been so successful in the Champions League but for some reason that doesn't translate to domestic competition.

>Mourinho
pleb
>Allegri
contrarian
>Zindane
fedora
>Ancelotti
patrician

>Mourinho tried to buy his squad and the players played like shit with him

He signed three players and they won the league.

>isn't in the other 3's level anymore
>the other 3

So you're including Zidane, who has roughly 6 months of top-level management experience, in the same category as Ancelotti and Allegri?

Zidane has gotten more points than Barcelona in La Liga since he's taken over, he won UCL, started this season off strong. If he's a meme he's a very successful one. Meanwhile Mourinho plummeted his team into a relegation team. I don't care what these managers did 10 years ago, times change in football.

it's not about showing intellect
it's about phrasing your sentences in a reddity way
as if you're above everyone, making some profound observation in a particular tone where it makes you seem like you're drinking martini while saying it

>"And he was walking towards the camera, like this!"

>mou, we need to talk about your shoes
>even ancelotti and allegri are worried about you

>I unironically believe Mourinho is not a top manager

I wouldn't call you a troll for saying this. Hatred aside, If you seriously do not believe Mourinho is a top manager you are simply an idiot.

>I'm an autistic United fan that needs closure to know that >we haven't hired another shit manager

>caring about United "fans"
>I don't rate mourinho
fedoratip.jpg

>Zidane has gotten more points than Barcelona in La Liga since he's taken over

Mourinho got more points over the course of an entire season.

>I don't care what these managers did 10 years ago

So who in your mind is a top manager, and why is a guy who won two league titles in the last 4 years not included?

>black shoes with blue pants
>sneakers with pants

Anthony Weiner

based linguisticsbro

sartorially challenged - but still hot - wouldn't you say, darling?

"us pre-suckfest"

>Dress shoes