Choose

Choose.

alcest

not even a debate

between these two particular albums i'd choose deafheaven desu

Is neither an option?

alcest is nice when I want to feel like a sensitive enya pussy, deafheaven is just a bad joke

how about neither? Meme black metal that should never have taken off. I swear to god if I hear another atmospheric black metal album im literally going to kill myself

I choose life

>original band trying to exploit a movement with decent results vs pitchfork flavor of the month "metal" pick
the pick should be easy

>black metal
That's your problem. Stop thinking of it as black metal and just think of it as music.

>I swear to god if I hear another atmospheric black metal album im literally going to kill myself
No one cares. No one would notice you were gone.

Pretty hard when shitters spam it in black metal threads and newfags keep asking if there's any other black metal like it.

I'm not a hipster so neither

Sunbather, but I would choose Ecailles or Voyages over Sunbather

I was under the impression that nu-males like yourself would be less edgy, yeah dude atmospheric black metal, woods and trees and snow and shit

>i'm not a hipster lol i'm a metalhead >:) \m/

>I was under the impression that nu-males
I listen to Alcest. I also deadlift 415 pounds and would choke you out in a matter of seconds

you're a big guy

This ffs

Alcest. Plain obvious.

get this hothead out of here

do not trust the next post
it was made by a shitposter from /metal/

Trust the guy above me. He's telling the truth.

This is a dumb question.

The Alcest album is not only much better but it's way more important for the genre.

Ecailles de Lune is better though :^)

>he's actually a skinny fuccboi, as expected from an alcest fan

why are /fit/fags so insufferable

It's not a matter of "insufferable", it's a matter of me having more mass than you and being superior to you as a man, and you being insecure about it.

Stop going on Sup Forums so much.

how do we even know it's /fit/ though, probably memeing

nobody hard listens to alcest, so you're lying on at least one count

Everyone in this thread is lying. The Deafheaven album is WAAAY better and we all know it deep down. Stop trying so hard

none

>The Deafheaven album is WAAAY better
Clearly not.

this chart = the only acceptable metal albums

They're different. I like them both for different reasons

+1 respect

and you think that trap is the only good hip-hop, too?

i've always wondered, how does getting fucked in the ass feels like?

Ecailles > Souvenirs > Kodama > Voyages >>>> Shelter

kind of like pooping in and out for a little while if that makes sense.

>tfw you unironically like atmoblack and Sup Forums will always make fun of you for that

kek

Alcest

not a good analogy for many reasons

Haven't listened to Alcest, but i'd still pick them if it were between those albums.

Pic Related (it's what i'm listening to right now)

so what you are saying is, if a metal album is actually not derivative and gains any following or acclaim, it becomes nu-male metal??

To be honest, only Defheaven, Liturgy and maybe some black metal albums are numale-ish. The rest of that chart are pretty much standard metal favorites.

But, to be fair; metal has a lot of numale members lately.

>tfw you unironically like atmoblack and /metal/ will always make fun of you for that when they occasionally leave their containment general

ftfy

>tfw you unironically like atmoblack and anyone outside the Sup Forums frontpage will make fun of that
ftfy

it's unbelievable how the average Sup Forums browser has the most predictable taste in every genre

>tfw you unironically like metal and anyone outside /metal/ will make fun of that
ftfy

Just browse the sharethreads, anyone with a brain knows that's the only good part of Sup Forums.

>metalheads are so retarded I bet most of them haven't read Kafka and they worship satan

>tfw you unironically like >music and anyone outside Sup Forums will make fun of that

literally anyone on Sup Forums is probably a laughing stock IRL

Only the Sup Forumscore type, more cringe worthy than funny 2bh.

Girls can pull it off tho.

alcest
at least they had a trve cred back in the day

>i subscribe to a scene

>they worship satan
what do you have against SATAN

>I willingly carry myself as a walking caricature

suicide

my nigga

> I can barely carry my girlfriend, but that's okay!
> That's why I have her boyfriend Tyrone do it for me!

>you can only listen to either atmo black or regular black metal and not both
ebin dichotomy