JUST

JUST

I drive

Plebians just don't understand

plebs

Refn is such a worthless talentless cuck. I imagine he sits there shirtless with a gun to his head, tears rolling down his face, listening to his wife moan with her lover in the other room, Refn too beta to pull the trigger.

It's rare to see a "successful" person more pathetic than I am.

JAJAJAJAJAJA EL JUSTO

plebs
It's a masterpiece

seeing it tonight

Does she show her tits or what?

My shitty cinema isn't showing it lads, how long until the torrent?

>liking anything with a coalburning slut in it

>coalburning slut

proofs?

There's only 6 reviews.

Elle is pure fuck off cunt

you need to ask if you'd trust most people in the business of critiquing movies to see what you see in a movie and appreciate it for the same reasons

if not, withhold your opinion until you do see it and see if they were fair when you do see it

I want to fuck Ellie!

Oh look, it's yet another soulless film from Nicolas Winding "Hotline Miami aesthetics" Refn.

>Refn seems to have been treading more into David Lynch territory but was swallowed up by the quicksand of his own dullardry. More' Blue Polyester' than 'Blue Velvet.'

TOP KEK

>Nicolas Winding "Hotline Miami aesthetics" Refn.
holy shit fuck off Sup Forums, hotline miami was released after Drive, and it's developers cited Refn as an influence.

Reminder this cuck is a shitskin memer as well

>people who weren't 18-19 and up when Drive came out have not seen it and don't care to

>Garbage director
>Garbage lead actress

What the fuck did you expect?

And Drive doesn't even really look like all the stuff that mentions it as an influence.

Also, if you weren't a complete fool you would've seen his movies before Drive, which are completely different in aesthetic.

I'm not gonna lie but I'm still seeing this because of Elle

Same here.

>RT shitting on elliekino after HUMILIATING themselves going after BvS (capekino)

You overplayed you hand, disneyshills

Didn't Only God Forgives get similar reviews? And that movie was awesome.

Nope, that was trash as well.

Today I will remind them.

Place your bets, how many Ramones songs has the broad on the left listened to?

He looks like one of those black guys that grew up in the upper class suburbs, be thankful it isn't one of those thugs.

It doesn't matter who came first. All he does for his last 3 movies is beat the same old Drive aesthetic to death while his main characters are soulless backdrops.

Failing to create characters is not "patrician art", it's failure.

Gosling could pull it off, other actors can't.

>if you weren't a complete fool you would've seen his movies before Drive

I have, unfortunately. Literally a 13 y.o. kid fetishizing over violence. Nothing to see there.

>implying it's an issue of culture and not outright race
Nice try, Tyrone.

a e s t h e t i c

>implying she doesn't get REFND

>elle looking at the dog the same way the other girl is looking at elle
kek

that's her bff Keely

Yeah, she's definitely fucking that guy.

Dropped.

he looks like one of those fag niggers with money
probably their gay friend

>refn will never give you a smooch

JUST because one brownie posted JUST in Brendan's FB doesn't mean all JUST memers are mexicans. Kill yourself please.

i want to lick the arches of her feet

Elle is so ridiculously white. Can you imagine a big fat veiny black dick penetrating her pale and tender teenage pink pussy, as she bites her own fist to keep herself from squealing from the painful experience? Ugh, disgusting.

hi dannyboytbh

what? where did this come from?

this nigga thinks race is a more important factor than culture

so the methheads down in the bayou and trailer parks are as decent as my neighbors right?

the poor farmer fuckers in asia are the same as my lecturers? the shitheads who think rhino horns are medicine are the same as my doctor?

cultures everything.

on the lips? dang. hes more than twice her age.

She's holding his hand

lmao white bois on suicide watch

This is when you know you are dealing with people who knows absolutely nothing about movies.
Refn looks fucking nothing like Lynch

Also TND and OGF looks nothing like Drive.

I challenge you to post two similar frames from Lynch and Refn or from Drive and TND or OGF

He is gay, so fuck you.

me on the far left

So it's OGF not Drive?

Pretty sure rocky is a closet case

This

>expecting the plebian masses to understand kino

It's BvS and OGF all over again, but us patricians saw it coming. Won't stop me from enjoying his oeuvre.

Fuck off.
BvS has nothing on par with Refn.

Was it rape?

>tfw not a big Elle fan but based Jena Malone has a nude scene
I'm hype

35-75 is the sweet spot for RT approval ratings. Anything lower is usually just a terrible movie and anything higher is a safe paint by the numbers

you forgot about his shitposting nigger friend

Guys, I just finished watch Drive. Was the main character autistic or something? He keeps on making awkward pauses when he speaks to the girl, but she's like so uncomfortable that it kinda turns her on. Does that work in real life when you talk to girls because I'd like to try that out?

>haven't seen the movie
>yet i'm still going to discuss it

how butthurt are you people

that is a kstew faggot

t. el chicanito

Hispanic /=/ Nigger

look at the picture before you post you fucking retard

sounds like a good netorare

I don't know what this is and I'm glad

>what? where did this come from?
>It's rare to see a "successful" person more pathetic than I am.
>more pathetic than I am.

did they fuck

they fucked didnt they

>IRL Thugnificent

Refn: Damn it, I knew I forgot to put the Disney logo in front of the film.