Will there ever be a sporting moment funnier than 7-1?

Will there ever be a sporting moment funnier than 7-1?

>Brazil hosting the world cup of their favourite sport and getting absolutely humiliated
>David Luiz more-or-less confirmed to be moving to PSG for a record-breaking £50 million before utterly making a fool of himself on the biggest stage in football
>Germany lead 5-0 at half-time, probably told the team to take it easy for the rest of the match
>Schurrle apparently didn't get the memo and scores another two goals anyway
>the crowd erupting into cheers when Brazil scored in the 90th minute
>Neuer looking visibly pissed off because he didn't keep a clean sheet for the match
>BBC coverage having to write (seven) next to the score because it was so ridiculous they didn't want people to think it was a typo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9eWClVmAkw
cbssports.com/soccer/world-cup/news/after-halftime-german-players-agreed-not-to-humiliate-brazil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ozil fucked up, could have been 8-0

Gerrard's slip was almost as fnny

After watching the brazilian crowd during the olympics I wish they hadn't gone easy on them in the second half.

>the score graphic having to scroll because they couldnt fit all the scorers on one page

I wouldn't say it's better, but this was pretty good karma
youtube.com/watch?v=d9eWClVmAkw
Couldn't find classic Brundle commentary unfortunately.

The 7-1 meme is over

I think it's almost as funny as 7-1 that there are Brazilian people that believe this

It will never go away

responding like that only reinforces their belief they got something back

the only thing you need to post is 7-1, it says everything

winning the olympics, a tournament literally no one in football gives a shit about doesnt make it over lmao

7-0 CHI

To everyone in the CONCACAF (AKA The joke of the sport) this is better because it but the Mexicans in their place.

*put

>>Germany lead 5-0 at half-time, probably told the team to take it easy for the rest of the match

cbssports.com/soccer/world-cup/news/after-halftime-german-players-agreed-not-to-humiliate-brazil/

I think Lahm was the one that gave them orders not to score anymore, but Schurrle didn't get the memo, so he scored some more.

>Schurrle apparently didn't get the memo and scores another two goals anyway
That was honestly the funniest part. I get that he obviously wasn't going to miss the tap in for the 6-0 on purpose, but the 7-0 was a class finish, that nobody would have blamed him for missing.

Yes it does and you know it

I know it's sad when a meme dies, but it's time to move on user.

7-1 hue

You have to beat Germany in an equally embarrassing fashion, at a senior tournament to balance out 7-1. A win on penalties in an U23 tournament simply doesn't cut it.

>that "I literally wasn't even trying" perfect finish for the seventh goal

makes me kek every time

>Believes that winning a Meme Amateur Tournament makes up for a WORLD CUP SEMI HUMILATION.

The delusion is fucking real.

Reminder that none of your teams can hold a candle to ours. There won't ever be a biggest holder of WC titles other than Brazil.

I honestly think they let Brazil get a goal on purpose to let them save face.

The Germans are on your ass, They'll grab their sixth before you fuckers can forget 7-1

But Germany will win 2018

I kek'd so hard when I that. What a day to be alive (and on Sup Forums)

You are not in the position to make fun about other countries getting humiliated in soccer

>Football

But holy fucking shit Based Iceland just rekt your shit m8.

maybe france, if Euro results hold up(they dont)

what has Brazil done to address the problem of 7-1? When they play a super disciplined European side they may have similar problems.

Not trying to troll, I just follow the MLS and USMNT a bit.

neither gained nor the European Cup
He did not win the Olympics
It has 12 years of planning and a world title
a lot of planning, few results

when Spain was champion
she won two European and one world

7-1
learns from mistakes, the Brazil needed, many players did not play with will, today we are rescuing this will to win

It is the saddest part in a world cup and never be champion

We're actually happy that you beat us. It meant that we got to sack Woy.

They've done nothing to address it besides let Neymar throw temper tantrums.

>learns from mistakes, the Brazil needed, many players did not play with will, today we are rescuing this will to win
"We'll try harder next time!"

Fucking beautiful

where's the screencap? that pol raid was amazing

Brazil lost 7-1??? When was this??????
hahahahahahaha wow

Look at the post numbers, lads. Soon they'll never be able to escape

A FUCKING DENTIST was at least as funny as 1-7 tbf

yeah but to be fair the USA lost 7-0 to Chile too

oh wait that didn't happen?

CHI

Does anyone believe the result was not pre-arranged? What odds for Brazil to lose 0-7?

7-1
Slippy G
PART TIME DENTIST

all up there in my book

(OP)
Warrios 3 - Cavaliers 4 is far worse than 7 - 1
15-16 GSW could've been the greatest basketball team of all time and blew it

I swear the English are the best at damage control. They pretend they are never phased by banter, but inside they are crying.

wow

still, we're getting our sixth title way before germans

I guarantee you, whatever benefit FIFA might have gotten from rigging that result, they'd have gotten a far greater benefit from Brazil reaching the final of a WC in Brazil, against Argentina.

No amigo, el siete a uno mató el meme del Maracanazo origial (en la final ante Uruguay). Pero éste tardará muchos años en morir. Hasta que sean campeones del mundo en su propio país. :^)

Nobody gives a shit about basketball mate

>7 (seven)

what's the point in that?
you're already winning 5-0 by the half time, they were already humiliated, what's the point in holding back

18-1

Not even a divegrass fan but 7-1 is transcendent and will be around for at least the next fifty years.

they got 7-1ed at their own olympics as well kek

They need to be good at damage control, their """country""" is losing its relevancy at an exponential level

>7(seven)-1
>over

I honestly think the Dentist meme was funnier than 7-1. The magnitude of the event, and the amount of shitposting blew 7-1 to previously unseen meme heights, but a Iceland wasn't even a team of professionals

>0 WCs
you should know better what is trying harder next time

maybe it would be funnier if they were not in fact professional footballers, forced memes are never funny

gr8 b8 m8. I r8 it 7+1/7+1

Torres, 1-7 and 18-1 are the greatest moments in SP history.

Dentist doesn't even come close. Shit, full time plumbers was better than the dentist meme.

motherfucking wat

What was plumbers? I don't remember

FC Midtjylland playing against Man Utd(Who I Hope Will Win Europa League)

Thanks. That one isn't that bad. Man Utd won the tie.

Can confirm for correct, constantly crying on the inside

Crying with laughter

At your last two digits

>7-1

>7-1
>huelocaust

>tfw a little under 80k posts, until we have a whole 10 million posts of >7-1

>mfw 7-1 is dead

>seven
>fucking
>goals

Within the context of Van Laal's season it was a pretty dire time to be a Yanited fan on SP. People thought he was going to be sacked the next day (and he really should have been)

And yes, FC M----who?, comprised literally of part time players, beating a United team which had spent 300m over the past two seasons was worse than an Iceland side made up of pretty good, top league professional players who had a sting of good results during the tournament and prior (knocking The Netherlands out at qualifying) beating an England side famed for it's incompetence and led by a manager who couldn't manage his way out of a paper bag.

Repeating it doesn't make it true.

>literally of part time players,

they're a full time professional football club you mong

>actually being so retarded you believe 4 chan memes

>being this butthurt
>over an old, dead meme
kek

>desperately trying to pretend that winning a youth tournament undoes being embarrassed in the semis of a world cup

>be switzerland
>win nothing

>three
>fucking
>nines

PART

>be english
>invent sport
>lose
>open border to indians and pakis
>country is still shit in cricket

actually we currently have one of the best test cricket sides in the world, just btfo of the pakis as a matter of fact with a scoring record getting broke in the process

Congratulations. Your country just beat in a non-sport a country known for shitting on streets.

>literally STILL denying this hard

that's india m8 and you were the one that brought up cricket lad

we won against england on 2002
do we deserve a congratulation aswell?

>host flawless wc
>host goat doping games

>m-muh 7-1

You forgot that Klose cucked Ronaldo out of the #1 World Cup goalscorer position.

>flawless
>goat

pick none

It's pretty funny, but then again it's pretty easy to reply to "7-1" with "5 cups"

Part Time Dentists is way better to me.

>literally STILL denying this hard

This post will end in 71

>being this mad because literally no one remembers 2012 summer olympics

Your Olympics were shit

The only thing media talked about were now many empty seats there were and how badly behaved the niggers in the crowd were

>booing is bad now
yurocucks everyone

>Bringing up niggerball

so they beat germany in the olympics...
but did they get 121 medals?

that's only embarrassing for warriors fans.
7(seven)-1 is embarrassing for an entire country.

that post number

>entire country
Which one, yours? Not just it's a dead meme, most people here didn't gave a fuck. We meme about it.

what did they say about 7-1
anyone was a link for the video?

if 71, Hues btfo forever