EMO THREAD

We made brownies and I think we're dead edition. Whatcha been listening to /emo/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_P4SK6SVUg&t=861s
youtube.com/watch?v=S8a3EesW7fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bring emoe back UwU

KAMEHAMEHA

Just move to Philly, it's coming out of the walls there

this. my philly negro

I hope people realize philly is the US's mecca for underground music. Bands are moving here by the dozens.

well aware. i go to house shows with my pals all the time

>ten songs
>has eleven songs

Favorite house? Mines gotta be all night diner rn

Certainly not the crap in your pic.

madhouse or trash house. rip mantua yacht club

That's some good shit

rip mt thrashmore

Lol rip indeed that was my friends old place. Trash house is cool, nice people

youtube.com/watch?v=K_P4SK6SVUg&t=861s
This is some good newish stuff. rec me something, m8's

I miss Hong Kong Garden a lot, that neolibz, cold foamers, cousin brian, alex g show was life affirming.

sup dexter

why do people call this emo?

thats a hot chick. this is pretty bad tho.

Check out Dark MTNS

NOT I, but ive met him a few times, nice guy.

because it technically is third wave emo/pop punk

because emo in the early 2000s was defined by guys who wore eyeliner

i really dig it.let me here all those philly recs since it seems like there are a bunch oif you in here. theres no emo scene in nor cal

i've been returning to inside jokes by midwest pen pals, but i'd wish i could find another emo album that i like. It's been a long time since i've found an emo album that i've liked.

my nigga u guys got mom jeans

Found this online last week. Mathy emo stuff. Not bad for driving around in the snow
youtube.com/watch?v=S8a3EesW7fw

Also been listening to Sailboats and Pretend recently

that's berkley and the surrounding bay area, niggy. I'm up in the humboldt boonies. at least theres an alright punk scene

i feel it, man. have you listened to the exploration?

i'm glad i'm not alone on that.
i listened to i guess i'm leaving by them a few years ago, but i never liked it that much.

Dikembe, Jank (rip), Harmony Woods, "Slaughter Beach, Dog", Weller - not that into the emo scene but very aware of it as bills usually cross genres.

Other philly bands to peep - Ms saint, goosebumps, sports, palm, big Nick, kirspy Kareem, Arthur Shea, joy again, pet, Brandon can't dance, gunk, old maybe, NAH(!!!!!!!!!), NEOLIBZ, cold Foamers

Forgot blue smiley

Did Nick Drake invent emo?

Are there any uplifting emo albums?

Blood orphan too

Op pic related nigga
I hate these acts that jerks off mobo

mems of Mobo actually play in Harmony's live band, and these bands used to play with Mobo in basements not too long ago, don't think anyone is jerking anyone's style, Mobo just got big so it appears that way.

cringe

Harmony woods chick seems like a sweet girl and all but I feel like she only is getting notice because Bren probably wants in her pants.