Transnistria

I feel sympathy for Palestine

Kosovo

Is Transnistria communist or is it just the flag

Somaliland.

All of them. They have the best flags.

Transylania

Support:
>The Christian Ones (Nagorno-Karabakh, Crimea)

Don't Support:
>The Muslim Ones (Kosovo)

Kurdistan
Transnistria
Taiwan

I support free California and Texas.

Catalonia
Taiwan
Hong Kong

Tasmania

just the flag, the economy is mixed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transnistria#Economy

None, especially ((Kosovo))

Kurdistan

>Tasmania
no one in Tasmania wants independence m8
Norfolk Island, Christmas Island and WA when their economy is doing alright are a different story though

Somaliland
Nargono
West Sahara
Kosovo
Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau absolutely

Update: Kurdistan and Taiwan

The Greater German Reich

Palestine; I buy their olive oil to help support them.
The others I don't know enough about.

Ukraine

I'm really wondering your IQ levels. The OP posted a nations which partly recognized by countries and ruling their lands de facto.If you say Iraqi Kurdistan, i am okay with it otherwise stop your autism please.

>supporting Palishits

West Bank? Ok. Gaza? Not ok.

Palestine (I'm not anti-Israeli, I just think that goatfuckers deserve to have their own country)

Kurdistan (Once again, I'm not anti Turkish)

Taiwan

West Sahara

Tibet

I have problem with Kosovo, accordingly to my principles I should support them but shit, this country sounds like heap of trouble desu. Maybe we should just let them prove that they deserve to be sovereign,

>I just think that goatfuckers deserve to have their own country

But they have plenty of them.

agreed, Czechia needs to be settled by Germans. plenty of Slavic countries

Yes, you are right. I'm talking about that specific goatfuckers.

Are you greek?

Palestine for sure. Nagoro-Karabakh too. Kosovo is a bit "meh" because Albanians but I'm not a fan of Serbs either.

Western Sahara just to piss off Moroccans.

List of countries that consider Hamas a terrorist organization
>Israel
>US
>Canada
>EU

List of countries that DON'T consider Hamas a terrorist organization
>Russia
>Iran
>China
>Norway

really makes you think

That's the point. There are no specific goatfuckers, those nations there are just lines on a map left over from colonial times. They speak the same language, have the same religion and are divided along tribal lines rather than national.

Show me another atheist slav country, Giorgios

agreed

Arab countries have different genetics, dialects, culture, History, sects of Islam etc.
It's not one blob created by colonial powers.

You can't say that Morocco and Lebanon are the same things.

the Czechs can compromise a bit and move to somewhat more religious Bulgaria or even Russia. after all Palestinian Christians (and potential atheists) should compromise too, no?

Taiwan.

Would be a wicked prank if all the other G8 lads decided to recognize them as a sovereign nation state. Imagine the salt from the ROC boys.

this ----> Also even if you don't agree they still have right to define themselves. How do you like then some autistic teutons come here and start disputing how Czechs are just germans raped by slavs?

They will. Also Taiwanis girls are hot and if you tell them that Taiwan should be recognised as sovereign country they will jump on your dick before you end counting to 3.

the things can play a role but they aren't what ultimately matters. what ultimately matters is self-identification/expression and the willingness to fight for it, pretty much

Sickening but true.

STALIN'D

>Morocco and Lebanon

True but on the other hand, what's a difference between a Syrian and an Iraqi? Or specifically, a Jordanian and a Palestinian? The only difference is that the Palestinian has a bit more reason to be butthurt about Israel but they are ALL collectively butthurt about Israel anyway.

>sects of Islam

Again, I highly doubt the state lines reflect any religious divide between the population. If it does, it's only so it's greater since divide and conquer was the basic colonial playbook.

Unlike palishits, we didn't lose the war that defined our borders. But there is a country that should sell a few of its islands to Germany to pay denbts.

>right to define themselves

What's a definition of a Palestinian though? The country never existed, the ethnicity never existed, the only definition of a Palestinian is DEM J00S TOOK MUH LAND which wasn't even theirs. Even Slovaks have more right to define themselves.

Biafra
Taiwan
Kurdistan
Texas

I usually like the idea of Asian city states (like Singapore) but I don't know much about Hong Kong or Macau.

Aren't Palestinians and Jordanians more or less the same culturally, religiously and ethnically?

Basque Country
Catalonia
Kurdistan
Palestine

Moses was arab. Ashkenazim have no right to the land they call Israel.

Still doesn't include the Netherlands and Flanders

Right of conquest

Ashknazi Jews claim ancestral right.

Hong Kong

Taiwan

Nagnoro-Karabakh

Somaliland

I also believe the West Bank should be an independent state of Palestine, but they deserve nothing more than that.

Hey girl, tell me all about your sovereignty ;)

Kosovo is just a meme state really. It should either be Albanian or Serbian, or split between them, there's no point it being autonomous.

Macau literally could not sustain itself at this point. It's more or less a Mainland city in all but name at this point.

Hong Kong still operates autonomously with a widely used international currency and its own border-control and local identity, and if it weren't for the sad political reality of being under Mainland rule, it could feasibly govern itself.

even if I'm a girl I still don't need others' recognition.

Why not Gaza?

I recognize that attitude, and I like it.

Moses was not an arab though. The Levant region only became Arabic after the Muslim conquests.

Have you ever met any Lebanese Christians? They look like white people with semitic features. They could easily be mistaken for Greeks or Italians.
Thanks I didn't know. So what is the likelihood that Hong Kong could break away?

>Support
Nagorno Karabakh
Kurdistan
Transnistria
Taiwan, Macau, Hong Kong
Palestine (PLO)
Republika Srpska
>Against
Kosovo (Kosovo is Serbian clay and the Albanians in Kosovo cannot be trusted to run their own state)
Palestine/Gaza (Hamas)

WTF I like you now

>The Levant region only became Arabic after the Muslim conquests.
Blatantly false.

Even Jesus was arab. The only people in the area who looked white were envoys in the roman province of Judea.

I've always liked Taiwan desu

The only chance of it ever happening, is if China goes through radical regime change, but that's incredibly unlikely now.

The reason HK was given back, was because Thatcher knew and Deng Xiaopeng openly said, that they would invade the territory if it wasn't returned.

At least Hong Kong serves as an example to Taiwan to never trust the CCP

I have no reason to defend Palestine, seriously. But if they will to be independent nation is strong enough they will be one day and I respect they fight for survival (and the same goes to Israel desu)

How exactly is it blatantly false?

If the ancient inhabitants of the Levant were Arab as you say, then why didn't they speak Arabic? Why did they speak Hebrew, Phoenician, and later Aramaic? Why weren't they desert nomads like the Arabian tribes were? Why are there Samaritans, Assyrians and Phoenician/Lebanese Christians even today?

Arabs are native to Arabia, as is Islam. Judaism is native to the Levant, as are other groups like Assyrians and Samaritans. Saying that Rabbi Yeshua/Jesus was an arab is like saying that Mohammed was Nordic.

Language and ethnicity are two completely different things.

>If the ancient inhabitants of the Levant were Arab as you say, then why didn't they speak Arabic?
Jordanians are ancient inhabitants of the Levant as well as Arab. Same goes for Syrians

Ashkenazis are not.

Definitely Somaliland, and probably Puntland as well. There's no reason to FORCE people to be part of "Somalia," especially when the government in Mogadishu doesn't even control big chunks of its own "country."

I visited Hargeisa (Somaliland capital) from Djibouti a couple years ago, and nobody wants to be united with Somalia again. Hargeisa was fine; why should they have to be ruled by a chaotic capital 900km away?

Why did you go to Djibouti and Somaliland

Contracting for the US (and as an auxiliary matter, the French) militaries. Nothing very exciting; just unclassified water filtration and provision stuff.

Hargeisa is easily-reached from Djibouti, so it seemed like a place to visit as long as I was in the region, since it's not like I'm likely to return.

Hong Kong
I've known many mainlanders and hong kongers. Mainlanders are rude, don't adapt, have bad language skills, and a shitty culture where corruption and cheating is very common. Islanders are actually civilised and often anglophiles.

Palestine
Not because I'm pro muzzie but because the empire originally defined borders that had palestine on them.

Tibet
again fuck mainland china

Sealand
for the bants mostly.

>Support
Taiwan
Macau
Hong Kong
Nagorno-Karabakh
Basque Country
Western Sahara
Kurdistan
Tibet

>Against
(((Kosovo)))
Palestine
Catalonia

nerden geldinn knk :D

None.

>all these edgelords not supporting kosovo

>Support
Turkmeneli (Iraq-Syria)
Crimea
West Turkestan (Afghanistan)
East Turkestan
All Turkic states of Russia.
South Azerbaijan / soon very soon
>Against
Kosovo
Palestine

None directly. I see some arguments for some of those nations but I really don't care. The only thing that I would like about them being independent is more flags for my collection.

Arab is a poor term if you are simply refering to their race

spain

possibly kurdistan and that's it.

Samesies

Sahara
Kurdistan
Hong Kong

Hong Kong
Tibet
All the mussie russian states
Kurdistan

Palestine (at least the west bank)
Somaliland
probably Kosovo, but I'm not sure

>inb4 I get accused of being an overly PC svencuck

Taiwan
Hong Kong
Kurdistan
West Bank

KEKS
U
C
K
S

>At least Hong Kong serves as an example to Taiwan to never trust the CCP
Why exactly?

Taiwan and Hong Kong are/were in no way similar geopolitical situations.

Hong Kong is literally attached to the Mainland. It's water also comes from the Mainland. Furthermore, it's 35 km wide

Bosnia xddddddd

>Mainlanders are rude, don't adapt, have bad language skills, and a shitty culture where corruption and cheating is very common. Islanders are actually civilised and often anglophiles.

Great meme!

In reality, 80% of HK's population (and Taiwan's) are mainlanders within 3 generations.
Furthermore, HK Chinese are worse selfish assholes than New Yorkers and MadrileƱos

What's your problem man

>support

Maybe Kurdistan after what they've done to destroy ISIS.

>against
Hong Kong
Taiwan
Palestine
Kosovo
Catalonia
Scotland
California
North Yemen
Western Sahara

Any others not mentioned are not relevant.

I'm someone who actually is from Hong Kong and who thinks Hong Kong independence is retarded/a great way to lose all Hong Kong's autonomy

Shi-na fucks just lost us our chance for lasting autonomy.

I think user means Taiwan won't have self-elected government anymore because China "promised" Hong Kong one. But all they got is designated candidates by PRC's choice.
I may be wrong.

I thought people from Hong Kong want independence (assuming you are actually from Hong Kong)?

>Have you ever met any Lebanese Christians? They look like white people with semitic features. They could easily be mistaken for Greeks or Italians.

Do you know what the crusades are?

I'm not buying it, Ahmed

And his point is ignorant

The CCP knows that Taiwan isn't "coming back" like Hong Kong

It defacto admitted that in 2004.

Ummm get your facts straight

Most recent poll showed maybe 20% support. Pro-independence candidates in 2016 election got 19% support.

>Support
Catalonia
Basque Country
>Against
All the others

Essentially, anti-China autists on Sup Forums and elsewhere seem to think
>le PRC anti-democracy actions in HK showed Taiwan to never trust a rejoining deal with China

That's simply ignorant. The idiots here seem to think saying that makes the CCP butthurt when in reality the CCP long ago made the strategic decision to sacrifice Taiwan to keep HK.

Taiwan's never coming back willingly. That's obvious to anyone with a brain in China

Literally none of them.

Source? I find this hard to believe.

>For
Taiwan (As in Taiwan becoming a fully fledged sovereign state, not Taiwan having de facto control over all of China)
Scotland
West Papua
Wales
Korea (as in the ROK controlling the entire peninsula)
Catalonia
Basque Country
Flanders
Hong Kong
>Against
Quebec, would support if the separatist movement didn't act so retarded
Texas, meme movement
California, see Texas
North Korea, ROK should control the entire peninsula
South Ossetia
Transnistria

Palestine if they become secular (Chilean palestinians are either christian or atheists, and they are the biggest palestinian group outside the ME)

Taiwan because they suffer a lot by being connected to the mainland

South Brazil for the same reasons above

I don't really know about the rest