How can people not scared to watch that???everyone's praising it so much...

How can people not scared to watch that???everyone's praising it so much.i dont think i will sleep for a month if i see that movie. i sleep with a low dimmed light on and i make sure thare are no shadows casting on the wall too and i have a holy bible near my head, and if i get bad vibes i turn my audio bible on low volume and sleep with earplugs.
i know demons are real and i'm christian so these things are not just entertainment to me...
>inb4 lol dude its just a movie
no it isn't, it's reality and you;re playing with fire. You;re giving Satan permission to access you.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

u r satan, did you know that?

boo

There's scarier things out their then demons. People right now are being tortured and killed. Some girl is being raped and murdered.

Right now someone is drowning, being strangled getting their fingernails pulled out.

Seen this last night, it had the same damn recycled jump scare for 2 damn hours... I nearly fell asleep.

It has a few spooky moments but boils down to 'spooky nun demon lmao'

demons don't real moran

these things happen all the time in reality, google "sleep paralysis".

i'm sure you'd piss yourself if this happened to you, you've accustomed yourself to these "recycled jumpscares" but if they happened to you tonight, you'd be pissing in your bed like a child.

No wonder god kicked demons out of heaven they're dumb as fuck. If you ask they tell you their weakness...

Don't worry, you'll see them when your probation closes and God's patience runs out.
Then you'll be pissing your bed like a scared child.

Yes, I'd also piss myself if a terrorist held a knife to my throat and was about to cut my head off. I wouldn't be scared of that in a movie though. Entirely different things.

wtf? what in the actual fuck are you talking about? The movie was dumb and recycled muh demons garbage... and the fucking main antagonist looked like Marilyn Manson... FUCKING MARILYN MANSON is only scary if you are a 13 year old pussy bitch faggot.

I wasn't mad about that, cuz the psychic lady used her powers to figure out how to defeat the demon... so it wasn't something that just anyone could do. The demon was actually pretty slick by hiding its identity the way that it did.

Sounds like you copy and pasted a youtube comment.

And after thousands of thousands of years he uses his powers to bully little girls. Man possesion movies are so stupid.

what? you have no idea, you little consumerist sheep. these things are real and making movies about them are not helping anyone. this is not just entertainment.

Exorcist + Poltergeist + Amityville Horror + every other spooky haunted fun house cliche OooOOooooOOo

well, he didn't just bully her... he was trying to kill her. AND he was trying to kill two of the most prominent exorcists in the world... seems like a worthwhile target if you are a demon.

I love sleep paralysis, I can transition in to lucid dreaming from that state.

that is not "lucid dreaming" or whatever, it's the corrupt fallen angels giving you visions to deceive you.
you are playing with fire.
repent, for why should you die.

and thus darkness seeps into my heart and soul to conquer the last bastion of light which prevented The Fallen Ones influence for so long..

i wasn't joking, my friend.
you're playing with fire.

same

Ghost aren't real, dummy

they are.
ghost/spirits are only fallen angels though, there's no life after death until the Resurrection at the second coming of Christ.
they are LYING to you.

If you look at the ''real'' footage the whole story seems made up as fuck nothing scary really.

You are lying to me

BOO

sleeping while listening to the bible seems terrifying enough

The film had some alright jumpscares, a few parts gave me chills. Overall it was not scary at all, the first Conjuring was way better. Now Martyrs is a fucked up film.