ITT we continue the creation of the 50 song Beatles cover album!

PREVIEW EP:
hangingdong.bandcamp.com/album/and-i-love-her-ive-just-seen-a-face-lucy-in-the-sky

>50 Beatles songs spanning their entire career, in chornological order, being covered by Sup Forumstants any way they wish to interpret them
>being sent to me where I'm compiling them for a bandcamp release and for download
>finished songs have to be emailed to me at [email protected] to be included
>you can collaborate with others (for example contribute the instrumentation to someone's vocals, or vice versa)
>scheduled for release next week if all goes well

SONGS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO BE CLAIMED:

Come Together (I guess, they guy didn't respond the last thread)

>hangingdong.bandcamp.com/
>(kikebook)/Hanging-Dong-309806615895057/

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/f1zzslo4
clyp.it/qa3cmazh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Evening lads

Ill take Come Together

Thanks for making the thread

Sorry guys, been ill and bed ridden all day, and for some reason I can't make threads on mobile. Been hoping someone would post one

F

Hey Dong, i'll be sending you I Feel Fine i guess tomorrow afternoon, i got yo fix the vocals and i've been busy with college all week

hey guys, i was doing happiness is a warm gun yesterday but i dint hav etime to do any today and im back at work for the rest of the week. :( i think its time i let someone else tackle this one, gl all. ill be watchin.

scared because of the time signatures :^)?

How many tracks are finished so far?

kinda got over the time sig but i was doing like a witch house cover that dint really work so i kinda lost hope.

Okay no worries mate

Not a problem, was it the meme time sigs?

Something like 40-42, need to check my emails

Oh guess that answers my question. Unlucky man. Still welcome to contribute to another song

Is Don't Let Me Down user about? Just checking progress on that song

Hype

hope you actually deliver, this has been claimed about 50 times

If someone wants to colab, I can help with Happiness is Warm Gun (I can play the guitar or bass tracks)

Rain guy here, the vocals, guitars, bass, tambourine (drum guy is gonna send to me tonight the track) are done. Just trying to convince a guy to record the backing vocals, believe I tried do it myself, it sounds awful. If this doesn't work I gonna send to you without the backing vocals.

Will you release other songs soon or do we have to wait for the album to be complete? I've been listening to the preview over and over during the last days and it's stunning I want to listen more of it ASAP

Okay thanks for updating man, hope you find someone

I'd like to be able to just release the album in the next few days but if people dont deliver and it's delayed, I would be happy to release a couple more songs to keep people going

rest in pepperoni

#bercowout

Looking for someone to provide vocals to Taxman

>Is Don't Let Me Down user about? Just checking progress on that song
I just checked my emails, have 2 new vocals, one user really nailed the screaming part
Someone suggested that people also contribute harmonies, so it isn't just one clusterfuck
ANother user wanted to contribute drums so I don't have to use v-drums but I haven't hear back from him yet

I think I should open an extra thread to ask people for vocals (I have six so far) but you guys would need to bump it, as I'm going to sleep soon

Again here's the template if more people want to contribute
clyp.it/f1zzslo4

Just flicked you an email with drums and some vox.

>ANother user wanted to contribute drums so I don't have to use v-drums but I haven't hear back from him yet
scratch that

Also have drums now and another vocal track

Nice, sounding good

This

here comes the sun will be done by later tonight

Just making a start on Norwegian Wood now, this should be fun.

Top lads

Dont Let Me Down user here, not sure if I can record lead guitar in the next few days, can someone else help me out?

84bpm and go a bit nuts towards the end would be cool
>clyp.it/f1zzslo4 template

I also won't reply for a few hours cause sleepnstuf

Looking good boys

Well I have all of friday off so i should be okay.

Also if anyone needs vocal parts hit me up since i have a decent at2020 condenser mic at my disposal so quality shouldnt be a problem.

I need vocal parts for penny lane pls

Forgot to attach my instrumental
>clyp.it/qa3cmazh

Thank you for your reply! Yeah if it's delayed and you can release a few songs that would be great!
Thank you all of the contributors for this project I can't wait to listen to it all.

GIVE US SOME MORE DONG

Rain drum track when? I'm on -3:00 UTC by the way

I'm getting tempted 2bh, let's wait and see what happens in the next 24 hrs

Do it. You need to maintain the hype

My brother and i are gonna try

Nice

M A X W E L L ' S
S I L V E R
H A M M E R

My dude, can you give me a download link? So i can monitor from my interface

I'll have a go for ya.

I am recording it right now actually. Which version did you want me to play over I can't fnd it in archive

Nvm found it

Your demo is too off tempo for me i am sorry. I've been trying for a while here. You may have to find someone else...

Ill see what I can do

I made a bump today

OH BOY

just wait till you hear the what the guy covering Back in the USSR did

I can't wait until this is finished. Gonna listen to it for years to come, hopefully

is that really the only song left is Come Together?

hey if I record one that wasn't included and I do a good job can you include my track?

I was gonna do I Wanna Hold Your Hand but I had so much schoolwork to do I had to wait until tomorrow to record it

Its the only one that needed to be claimed as of this threads creation, however there are still like 3-6 (i dont know the exact number) of songs that are claimed, but are currently being worked on

I can try out come together though, I mean I have a double bass, keyboard, and drum machine to work with

Well thats up for Dong to decide, usually the thing is, if the person who claimed it doesnt give any news in a few days, it gets released, I know there were a few times where multiple people made their own covers, and just would wait for a song to get released, so that is currently your best bet

alright then I'll claim Come Together dong

p.s. don't you think for just one second that I'm not checking those quads

I would actually start recording but my dad's playing the fucking accordion and that will be in the recordings if I were to do it right now.

And?

You're right user, I'll get right on it. I need to downloa

A-user? Do I need to call an ambulance?

I don't know why Sup Forums posted while I was still typing. Now I forgot what I even had to download lol.

Killed by accordion dad

Are you Weird Al Jr?