Is Messi the most boring GOAT of all time? As far as his playstyle goes that is

Is Messi the most boring GOAT of all time? As far as his playstyle goes that is.

hes the best player in the world no doubt but i don't find his play exciting desu

>this flag

kys senpai

> the most boring greatest of all time of all time?

>Going by 5 people from the halfway line and scoring is boring
>Pinging passes about the whole field is boring
>Being good at free kicks is boring
>Being one of the best finishers of all time is boring

Just because he doesn't do flip flaps, fuck trannies and end his career in a 3 year period due to substance abuse doesn't make him boring you dumb Chicano.

Even as someone who doesn't watch much soccer, it's pretty easy to see how skilled he is and how much better he is than everyone around him. I mean what are you hoping for?

This!

Seriously are you kidding me burger ? Some of his solo runs are literally inhuman perfection.

I love when he humilates multiple defenders or top tier players like Boateng.(Bruh)

I absolutely agree that Messi is disappointing to watch. You can't argue with the skill, but it's like watching someone play a video game with a noclip cheat turned on. Messi just goes through people. They can't stop him, so there's no challenge. He doesn't even have to run. It's dire.

You don't get this boring shit in the Premier League!

>OP in real life

He's neither boring nor the GOAT

His style reminds me a cockroach.

he's a shitty little weak manlet and it just shows how garbage soccer is that a literal manchild can be the best because physical contact and defending isn't allowed in the sport

imagine if it was like real football and you could actually tackle the ballcarrier, or at least push him over, messi would never score again

>euros falling for the most obvious bait

Only Messifags.

Real football? Like the kind where you use your hands?
bruh

Yeah, the real men one where you wear 30 kg of armor and whine about cuntcushions.

>defending isn't allowed in the sport
wrong

Soccer is the most boring sport in the world. I would rather watch shit run down someones leg at Wal-Mart.

>has never played football in his life

now where would be the fun in defending with nothing but physical strength? watching defenders position themselves properly is far more exciting

but i agree, messi is incredibly boring. he's one legged and one sided, he just runs to the left.

his patterns of movement are all autistically memorised and practiced
it's like watching robben
zero excitement

You must be talking about off-field stuff, right? Yes, he's a quite boring person

But well, he's a white GOAT, that's quite rare. Most goats are nigs who nog quite often, see Tyson, Maradona, Woods, Mayweather, Jordan, etc

>messi
>white

He even has a red beard mate

>tyson
>mayweather

>messi
>maradona

Do you even know what GOAT means ?

Tyson and Mayweather played pretty much different sports, so did Maradona and Messi