/balk/

best girl edition

last :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OAHbptT93c
youtube.com/watch?v=reuJ8yVCgSM
youtube.com/watch?v=VMANy15nYNM
academia.edu/31247033/Уништавање_историјских_извора_у_Марковом_манастиру_у_другој_половини_19._и_почетком_20._века.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
youtube.com/watch?v=t2dzXGmfmw4
youtube.com/watch?v=Diq3c7bdegY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-KJvZIN9w
youtube.com/watch?v=MKfB1AGWCNM
youtube.com/watch?v=_IH4mf_rlWc
youtube.com/watch?v=E21mose6mbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

memes

I will die to protect small kosova from s*rbshit savages.

kosova= ancient illyrian clay, slavshits can go back to tatarstan

slavi sunt turci

I agree kosova is albania but we shouldnt care about shiptars

We need to unite Bularia

chanon punct ro singuru imageboard romanesc am facut si azi reclama am incalcat regulile cineva sa ma opreasca

You would be better off if you unite with some African countries.

Illyrians are the future of the world.

We should make it our priority to help them succeed, so they will have mercy on us once they rule the world.

The thing that you are missing is what wars do to people's paradigm. Macedon will be safer with us, not only economically, but also religiously and culturally. I really believe that I will see a reunification in my lifetime.

>serbia is bulgaria's ballsack

I approve

its bulgarias bulgaria

ok but you still haven't given a realistic explanation on how and why, under what serious pretext, Bulgaria would try to annex Macedonia

and memes aside, the average Macedonian's identity doesn't represent what the average Macedonian posts about Bulgaria, Serbia and Macedonia in /balk/

AMIN

>reunification

you cant "reunite" with brainwashed people who think they are ancient greeks, the only way is to be forcefully assimilated back

>people always talking about wars and WE WUZ KANGZ shit every time

how do you people not get bored?

Our cultures, language, music and so many things are alike (some might say identical). So no cultural manipulation is required to make such a transition work.

So so what type of manipulation will make this a more realistic outcome, greekbro? At the end of the day
countries were created to allocate and control resources. The moment you make it more lucrative for both
countries to be together the smoother the transition will be. This is a long process, but if done right it will
properly unify the two borthely peoples.

I'm talking about no limit on inter-country travel, the loosest taxes for both citizens, all kinds of benefits for
citizen of both countries IN both countries. Basically enforce and foster the mindset that the Bulgars aren't
oppressors but rather our long lost brothers.

Every change in the world happens in the subconscious (or non-already-conscious) part of the mind of the people, because for it to happen they need to accept it first. The idea of a certain type of change has to be not-too-absurd for it to stick.

If we do this a proper reunification (not forceful annexation) will happen within 30-40 years if no WW.

Reminder

macedonia, pomoravie = Bulgaria
banat, backa = Hungary
bosnia, srem = Croatia
kosovo = Albania

if serbs get uppity Belgrade(Alba Bulgarica) will have to go to Bulgaria as well and sanjak to Croatia

literally this, this is why /balk/ is the shittiest general even by this dogshit board standarts

literally the same fucking "memes", "banter" and discussion every single day for the past 2 fucking years

do we really need to exterminate another generation of macedonian "elite"

bine

leave then

yes please, try it, i can't wait to slaughter more serbs like my VMRO ancestors

TATAR

don't you touch my little brother, you gypsy roach

ur rite, we need fresh material like the other threads: Finland and Estonia are the greatest, aren't they? Sweden yes. HDI! huehue Brazilian monkeys. Moortugal! emu-Aussie war. are you white? [arbitrary metric] is what matters the most. fuck Germans, based Poland! fuck Poland, based Russis! fuck Russia, based Ukraine! tfw no Asian/black/X gf

Give back Nis

this is what i am telling you all the time
you are useless subhumans

From all the generals I have lurked this is the best.
I dont understand the spanish and italian ones ofc

roleplay as entire countries

How do you know so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=6OAHbptT93c

MAКEДOHИЯЯЯЯЯ

I m dying

youtube.com/watch?v=reuJ8yVCgSM

my point is, that there is literally no discussion here aside for rehashing the same few historical arguments every day, calling eachother names and spamming stale memes

it doesnt help that people couldnt learn to stop giving (you)s to the same few ebin trolls XDD like the cockroach and derail the threads even further

incest serbs

>the average Macedonian's identity
Average Macedonian doesn't have an identity. I remember reading about the French consul stationed in Bitola during Ottoman times stating: "Give me 2 million franks and I'll make everyone French here". Says everything you need to know.

the only way Bulgaria can annex Macedonia in today's circumstances is if Macedonians will agree to it

this will happen sooner if the media is cleaned up from the outdated yugoslavian journalism and education that we're still stuck with even today

Bulgaria wont ever annex Macedonia.
Macedonia will join Bulgaria by itself, earlier or later.

Macedonia is a Greek region.

The populations arent ready yet for such a move. Even unification under just an economic motive without 'You are Bulgarians' would fail because there are elements (Serbs) interested in destabilizing such a bond by buying ''nationalists'' to cause trouble and influence the hot headed population on both sides. Give it 20-30 years, I am convinced we will see us merging within our lifetime without a drop of blood being spilled.

Delusional s*rbshit

you are all useless slavic subhumans

>when you give them their own country, culture, tradition, recognize them by the name they claim to be and then they openly hate you

TOP KEK

Only in the Balkans,

i hope albanians slaughter every single serb in mitrovica

I have a new idea.
I wrote it into my Greece list.

Autismos gonna autismo.

Yes, pretty much this.

Actually everywhere, just that hate is more intense in the Balkans. Look at the countries around Germany, most of which are influenced paritally hugely by the Germans itself. The dutch even have it in their national anthem 'I am from German blood'

Grease
YES

shots fired

i dont want to live in a european country
if they open the mosque in athens
greece will be another european shithole

Server down? Test

right but the ethnonyms "Diets" and "Deutsch" share a common Germanic root that means "people" and they emerged in the Middle Ages. they aren't calling themselves Germans per se any more than the Germans are calling themselves Dutch

good, we can finally claim those as ours

hehehehe

I want more informations from Greeks.
this is unacceptable
shame to Greece

>bulgaria
>gybylyzed
academia.edu/31247033/Уништавање_историјских_извора_у_Марковом_манастиру_у_другој_половини_19._и_почетком_20._века.pdf

what is this

According to a report from The Times of London, left-wing government officials in debt-crippled Greece are actively working to strip their public high schools of Greek literature, replacing such classics with classes focusing on the ever-important world of gender and sex education.

The government says it is trying to update the antiquated curriculum and devote more time to teaching modern Greek and new subjects, including gender equality, same-sex marriages and sex education," says the report.

i do not want to live in a subhuman faggot country

w-wat

Bringing back Tesleron memes.

help me
i do not want to live in a faggot country

Nikolaj Teslanov was a famous Bulgarian scientist that invented the great muslim boiling pot

shame upon Greece

even more reason to promote this

Haha

everyone knows that Nikolai Teslov was Bulgarian
fyromians claim him tho, but who cares

write an angry letter
to greek governent
tell them
they have to do what i say

Of course, yes, dutch have quite an impressive history by themselves. But they started as Germans. I wonder if Balkans would be equal to the west if the Ottomans wouldnt have cost us 500 years (or at least 200, when the empire was already slowly deceasing).

I will, if you call me a beautiful trans girl and say you want to kiss my titties

wtf i hate lego now

i will have no home anymore
if greece dies

Greece NO. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
WE NEED YOU!

*Tecлapoв

write a letter for me
say
they have to take it back
or shame will come upon greece

ahahahahahaahahah the jews got them

but if you don't come to Greece, how will shame come upon it?

you silly serbhuman

you do realise that macedonia and 80% of what is now serbia has been bulgarian for longer than it has been serbian right? your "claim" on macedonia that you held to it for ~50 years is a joke

and no we never celebrated serbian kings, stefan dusan, tsar lazar etc. were unheard of, unlike Ivan Shishman and Tsar Boris (otkoga se e mila moia maino is recorded in macedonia if i remember correctly) and krale marko was considered ours(bulgarian) by the populace not a serb

and finally the exarchate was created because the populace wanted it and joined it willingly

you ugly nation of liars and thieves

>go to exam
>whole exam is fucking alien science that i can never hope to comprehend
>all i can hear in my head is

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

i would love to personally strangle the guy that came up with the quick rundown

shame upon greece

Too much German flags for me

youtube.com/watch?v=t2dzXGmfmw4

if you help me to find greeks
who support me
i will go away from this shit site

>t. history pro

100 kila's gypsy life is more important than ikibey's roach life

prove me wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Diq3c7bdegY

can I have a quick rundown on that video

Should've replaced them with accounting and tax classes lmao

This one was his only good song

youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-KJvZIN9w

>degeneracy slowly creeping in the balkans
thank you jermany

So they can jew better right :^)

you take that back right fucking now
OR ELSE

Transylvanians get lonely sometimes, it'd be monstrous to take away their rights to fuck their sheeps

funny you should say that since that one 2015 global financial literacy survey had Greece ahead of all the Balkans (Albania at the bottom)

кaк e дa cи нa 14

>тoй нe cлyшa eceншъл cтo килa мюзик кинo
youtube.com/watch?v=MKfB1AGWCNM

nah

he became fucking trash tb h, he had decent songs like 5 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=_IH4mf_rlWc

youtube.com/watch?v=E21mose6mbE