Did he do it to save his job?

It seems like he only did it so the 49ers couldn't cut him because they'd look like they were racist. Thoughts?

gets paid either way

>breaking news

>Be pissed career is going to the shitter
>Can't even play in preseason
>Starter spot long gone
>Find spot on the bench
>Gonna be hear all day anyways.
>be broodingly butthurt, don't stand for anthem.
>Not moving my ass
>I get paid either way.
>After game agent tells me this looks bad for other teams
>Interviewer asks about it after game
>Need excuse
black lives matter.....

No you retarded cunt

The moment NFL players are remotely political they get cut

if they're going to cut him they weren't going to do it last week, so no i don't think he did this for job security. they'll drop him sometime during the season when they find someone to replace him.

look at his twitter feed, shit is so anti-white its insane this dude drank the evil white boogyman koolaid way too much

Wow, another fucking thread.

Yeah, it is sad to see.

kaps the real deal stop fucking with my boy

its unreal, you cannot make this shit up

yet it doesn't seem like he cares about the more common black on black crime and black on white crime

>be black young man feeling guilty about millions
>be pissed that your career is going to shit
>watch the nth black man getting murdered by the police force
>decide to not give a fuck about the anthem, since its literally a song
>get asked by reporter
>say the first thing that comes into your mind

Did he forget who raised him and his step sisters? What the fuck.

but user more whites are killed by cops than negros

>be young black man who
>doesnt look black
>doesnt have black family
>has no experience with being treated like a black person or living in black community

Its not about how many user, its about how.

Although I do wanna add that proportionally to the population more blacks are murdered that whites.

Lastly, thats not an argument, since racism is very prevalent in the USA.

Well it's not like he made up the shit he's protesting about.

"I refuse to stand for the national anthem because the Taco Bell dollar menu is too damn spicy."

..... would be an example of some untrue shit.

>doesnt look black

You people call Obama a nigger.

This guy is black.

Most people achieve this level of edginess during high school, and grow out of it as they mature. Is he Benjamin Button?

>You people
Hol' up. whatchu mean by "you people"?

Word is he got himself an edge-lord girlfriend.

Which proves once and for all that women are for fags.

both him and obama got to where they are today because they were raised by white people. both him and obama had black fathers who abandoned their family. they're white. people like to call obama a nigger when he makes a mistake. i don't see anything wrong with that.

The fact that he clearly isn't white doesn't mean that he therefore looks black. He could be any number of mud races.

who tha fuck u callin "you people" bruh

>implying racists differentiate

>its about how
i think they get shot the same way whites do. whos fault is it they're commiting crimes and putting putting people in danger?

I know, tons of blacks are racist.

Are all Austrians this brainwashed? Half of all murders in the US are committed by black males, which represent 6% of the population. How's that for proportion? Yet still, more whites are killed by police. Proportionally to the CRIMES committed, LESS blacks are murdered than whites.

You say that like racists aren't the most insistent on the most specific differences

Thanks based leafbro. North America strong.

>Are all Austrians this brainwashed?
I just assume that when someone posts something that's entirely wrong/stupid, that they're doing it on purpose.

he's only making things worse. He's not helping or fixing the problem

Absolute fucking nigger is what he is. Hope his 'parents' disown his sorry ass and i pray to god we get to see him suffer a massive injury on the field (if he ever plays again).

As an Eagles fan, I like to believe that this is all a plan to get away from Chip Kelly.

How can you 'help' or 'fix' a made up problem? maybe dumb niggers like michael brown should stop attacking cops and innocent people.

900 black thugs have shot each other in chicago this year, yet blacks don't make a peep about that. why is it black lives only matter when they are taken by a white man? and how come when the video is released 99% of the time it is in fact a justified shooting yet it doesn't seem to matter to niggers? blacks will literally do anything for a dollar so when evil fucks like george soros start funding these BLM leaders and activists, thats when we get problems. The truely sad part is the stupid white guilt sheep and niggers who aren't even getting paid to be SJWs actually do SJW shit.

He feels like his job is in danger because Chip Kelly is his coach.

Niglets lives matter

baka senpai desu bbq sauce

>900 blacks
dont know where you got those stats

Chicago Homicide Stats since January 1st
>Shot & Killed: 448
>Shot & Wounded: 2455
>Total Shot: 2903
>Total Homicides: 496

y-you can come to Minnesota, Colin

You guys already have a QB that can't stand.

oh i am laughin, kys

This is a perfect time to burglarize Kaep's mansion and steal a bunch of valuables.

I highly doubt he'd contact police or insurance.

When are you guys gonna get that this fag isn't black? He's obviously Arab, maybe northwest Afro-Arab mix.
>that nose
>that hair
>those facial features

user I think your wife hacked your Sup Forums

Have fun destroying Europe with your ignorance and blind idealism

looks like the truth comes out

> ITT : boipucci

He did it because he's a narcissistic douchebag. Don't read too much into this because there's not a lot of depth to his character; not a lot goes on inside his head.

Damn......

Hes not stupid Ill give him that, Chip Kelly is his new coach and he knew that Kelly wouldn't touch this subject at all after being called a racist in Philly. This is all calculated on Kaps part.

In all honesty, I really don't see the big deal?

I think it's because I'm not American so I do not understand your rampant patriotism. You guys pledge to that flag every single day at school from very very young, sing about, have a 'flag day' etc. I just don't get that, how so much importance can be put on a flag, and overall the idea you HAVE to love your country because it's so great.

The only thing I kinda get is the people who are saying the flag represents the military and he is showing them disrespect.

Why do you like blacks? I take it you don't like Austria.

Another European race traitor. God damn. The mental illness of anti-white rhetoric is truly terrifying.

I'm a racist and I do very much differentiate between peoples. And believe it or not, being a racists to specific groups is the reality, not being racist to everyone. I love East Asians, and have been studying their various histories since I was a young child. Plus I've worked with ship full of Filipinos, I greatly respected all of them. Black Africans and their diaspora, however, are the most inherently evil people in existence. That's not up for debate.

Europeans are ultimate cucks. They refuse to wake up.

black people can't win for losing

you get mad when they riot and now mad when he peacefully protests by doing nothing but standing

please make up your mind white people

Why do hapas hate their mother's side 100%?

Elliot Rodger's mom was asian.
Kaep's mom was white.
Hitler's mom was 1/2 Jewish.

etc etc

Racists are gonna find problems wherever their prejudice lies no matter what. It's impossible to win arguments against retards

Was this not obvious from the start? Probably his (((agent's))) idea.

NFL acknowledges the right of a player to not stand for the flag. Simple as that. I don't give a fuck if you agree with it or not, rules are rules. Personally, I see the hysteria around the American Flag as being overblown. There's respect, and then there's idolatry. You can show respect for the troops without having to worship a flag, and that goes for any other value the flag represents. At the same time, there's no need to be running around ripping out flags from people's hands, either (read: Angela Merkel).

I'd also like to know how many of these people bashing Kaepernick for his actions have donated any money to any veterans' charities or done anything of note. But hey, saying "thank you for your service" is obviously just as good and not at all a hollow ring to veterans.

We just think he's wrong.

Like you niggers always are.

>why don't you just give up and admit I'm right so I don't have to actually prove my point
>it should be just accepted as true without challenge so I don't have to actually argue it
>why do you have to have an opinion that isn't mine
>fucking white people

Kaeps mom was the one that abandoned him and tried to get in touch when he became successful. I'm guessing he doesn't care much for his father either.

Rodg was racist towards full blooded gooks.

are you really trying to argue that their aren't racial injustices in this country? have you read the ferguson report?

There aren't. American blacks are just the biggest liars and crybabies on the planet.

lol okay, read the ferguson report and get back to me fella

It's just some pride bullshit. No one gives a shit about the flag until someone says some bad shit about it. Everyone uses the military excuse to try and make people feel bad about not caring about it. When we rarely respect our own veterans when they return from war. I.E. low employment rates and low scale housing for said veterans.

>I think it's because I'm not American so I do not understand your rampant patriotism
Our country hasn't been around long enough for us to all hate ourselves and walk around convinced that we'd all be better off without a national identity.

>(((ferguson report)))

'no'

omg he sat again he should go back to africa!!!

This
People don't give a fuck that they regularly rot away but go on with their fake patriotism when shit like this happens

Funniest part is how much bigger Kaep's afro has gotten

so much projection by white people about this

Retarded theory. He'd get picked up as the primary backup QB by half of the league, possibly by an actual contender. Maybe THAT was his plan all along.

stay woke pham

Is he donating money to BLM or helping build schools in the inner city? I can't imagine that he would expect sitting down to make broad sweeping changes.

>it's a nigger celebrity who has a lot of money complain and grows his hair out because muh feelings episode

its particularly cringeworthy that he is talking about a culture, a people and a country that he knows fucking nothing about except what is spoonfed to him through whatever media he consumes in his own country and then pretends like he is an authority on the subject

I really don't understand why people are angry. I feel the ultimate irony of all this is that the same people that are saying America is so great are contradicting what makes America great. The right to not have to stand for the anthem.

>sitting during the anthem
>castro shirt
>Malcolm X hat
>grew afro
He's just going through puberty leave him alone.

Why does Kaep have a fro, tho?

Hourly reminder that this bum ass nigger prevented Randy Moss from getting a ring

Fuck caperchimp

Is this the game thread?

>read a report done by a black Attorney General under a black administration that has expressed support for bullshit BLM movement

How about no. Here's something unbiased that everyone can read: the crime statistics of every city that has a significant black population.

Blacks get handed EVERYTHING in this country. What a bunch of bullshit. Easier access to universities, job positions, and affirmative action. All you have to do is be black and actually apply yourself, then you can make it.

Sup Forums here, I don't know much about football. Is there a chance someone on the other team can "accidentally" injure this fucking nigger? Like step on his legs on a tackle and tear his ACL or something? I really want to see this scumbag get hurt. I hope some huge guy tackles him and breaks his fucking spine. The audacity of this fucking coon to turn his back on the very people that helped raise him, his back on the country that made him rich. Only a fucking NIGGER would do that and sleep at night.

>his one chance to get off the bench
>he refuses

Why are mulattos always the most uppity?

Might as well be.

lol. the size of his afro. how timely that he suddenly sports a 70s disco hairdo.

>raised by white suburban family
>literally handed everything
>college degree
>millions despite being shit

Kaep grew a fro and is acting like this because he doesn't feel black enough.

#VLM

>Advanced statistics
Lol niggers don't understand maths. We bred them to be strong not smart.

They think by cozying up to the loudest and stupidest groups of one race, that they'll finally be accepted.

I respect what he's doing but he still sucks at football

If anyone failed Randy Moss in his quest to get a ring, how is it not Tom Brady?

That team would be remembered as the best team in NFL history if they just won their last game.

can you change Lesean McCoy to Colin Kaepernick?

It's just low hanging fruit to show how patriotic you are. Plus you know, alt-righters and all that.