Why are japanese so sensitive ?

Why are japanese so sensitive ?

I had to accompany during 2 weeks a japanese guy from Osaka who came in France for his job. I made him discover french food because he did not know well. Everytime that he tasted a dish I saw that he had tears in his eyes. He often told me that he believed that such delights existed only in the literature. He even cried someday at the restaurant after having tasted the entrée. He was really embarrassed afterwards, he kept saying "sumimasen sumimasen sumimasen sumimasen" half crying.
Since he liked french food I gave him a dry sausage, pic related, to eat during the return flight. The next day I saw that he sent me a video to thank me for the dry sausage, he said that it was the best snack that he ate ever. Then he began to recite a poem by singing.

I was really uncomfortable watching this.

>I saw that he had tears in his eyes
what eyes?

one word : worship white
japs are retarded hard frenchboos

Can you post the video ?

I also cry when i have to eat some british food, it is not about being oversensitive, it is called taste bud.

japanese autism

french food is objective garbage

lol

>his milk comes in bags
Do Canadians even have their own food?

they have french fries with some goop all over it

Nukeworthy

He was crying from the smell. Shower more often Pierre, the Japanese are a very hygienic people.

A fucking leaf talking about food, that's something.

the french are fucking smelly. been there 3 times for winter. every fucking time they stink like shit. can't imagine summer time

the reason is
>Osaka

honestly i think i would be like that in sumimasen situation
i wouldnt be cry and sing poem though

>Why are japanese so sensitive
All the brave stoic Japanese died in Manchuria and on Iwo Jima.

>t. mapple syrup expert

LMAO

Is it true? Can someone confirm. I'm going to visit France this summer, but I don't want to go to a stinky sweathole.

>The French

You mean the niggers

We shower everyday and we use perfume, thus there is no chance that we smell.

imagine if he came to spain instead. A single bite of our food and he would have semen constantly running from his little asian pecker.

What's the difference?

i've been to France many times and this is 100% untrue.

There are smelly people in every country depends on where you go

Oh, wow, Gazpaco. How exciting.

I use camembert as soap, this is common strategy here to attract the french female, please come visit our ski station.

Well, sure maybe it's embarrassing, but isn't it nice that someone can appreciate it this much?

everywhere is smelly if you go to western

well, avoid packed areas and the subways i guess. their subways are really smelly and dirty.

well i guess you might be right, the white people hardly smell. this doesn't make the others less french though

And avoid Paris tbqhwy

Osaka = east Korea.
Osaka is not Japan.

A bit cringy, maybe he reads food manga and thinks that you are supposed to cry when you eat something good
Would appreciate the idea anyway

s-sumimasen
but I'm happy I heard someone really enjoyed his staying in France thanking for his wonderful friend who gave him nice experiences. I can easily guess he really thanked you and stuffs.

Anyway actually I really know your feeling...
> really uncomfortable watching his singing his poem

Garlic is not a perfume.

>Snails
Sit down Muhammad

kek, based jap
did you make him eat ny of the more weird stuff like snails or cancoillotte ? how did he react ?

i thought all subways smelled like piss

Come to Moscow

Unironic thinking they have good food in their countries... why do you do this to yourselves??

>Can't cook any dish without putting pastas in it
>think he can cook

that's true. I fucked a French girl during her summer vacation and even though she was very pretty, every time she started sweating, she emitted this weird sour smell. her pussy didn't smell at least

the French are smelly niggers

Stop memeing. Both France and Spain have god-tier food. Different from ours, sure, but maybe just as good in some areas.

More like big Asian pecker

Spanish are probably bigger dicklets

Pic related Nigel or should i call you Mamadou

Shes a qt

Considering the food in Japan is way better than in France, I believe he simple was disappointed.

true, i watched a tv show with one Japanese guy that went to a coffee farm somewhere in South America and lived there for like a week.
The son of farmer had birthday party and he told them to leave cooking to him, tried to make some gook pancakes but failed and came crying to apologize to the kid.

This is the truth. The food in Japan is way way better than what you'd find in France. And that's not only the japanese food itself, which is good (even though I'm not a big fan of soba, tofu, and some plates) but even the western plates are better in Japan. There are true quality criteria that no longer exist in France. The service is way better than in France, with waiters smiling at you, the plates are actually diverse, and not the same shit put on the microwave. In France the menus are almost always the same (with fucking burgers everywhere). If you don't use tripadvisor, you can end up with really shitty restaurants. This isn't the case in Japan.
And I'm not even talking about the price, you can get cheap and good food in Japan (Udon, ramen, curry, gyudon). In France...we have crêpes...and kebab. That's really fucking sad. The so called country of gastronomy is a fucking joke compared to Japan.

>that he tasted a dish I saw that he had tears in his eyes. He often told me that he believed that such delights existed only in the literature. He even cried someday at the restaurant after having tasted the entrée. He was really embarrassed afterwards, he kept saying "sumimasen sumimasen sumimasen sumimasen" half crying.
I thought it only happend in mongolian moving pictures.

>and kebab
Don't you dare shit on kebab.

>Spanish guy called Francisco goes to Russia
>Buys Gazprom
>Renames it Gazpaco

>...and kebab
Entire Europe has this, litteraly you can find kebab shops on every street here.
>crepes
We have this too, it's called naleśniki here.

I know right.
Ugh my country truly is the WORST, even fucking AUSSIES have a better food.

sounds like hes a unique and funny guy

cherish him

Your friend sounds gay bro, are you sure he wasn't hitting on you?

>I gave him a dry sausage

I bet you did.

Japanese food is a fucking meme.
And your cheap and "good" food is just MSG laden chain restaurant bullshit .
Fucking weebs I swear lmao see you at Japanexpo

British """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""food"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

They like a robotic life, a bit like turbo-Germans. So naturally when they visit God's own country and get to taste the fruits of good life for the first time, and maybe the last time, they get emotional.

What's wrong with accepting Japan is better than France on many things ? Yes, the food is better in Japan, the education is better, there are less violence, the streets are cleaner. Does that mean France is the worst country on earth ? No it doesn't. But I'm not insecure to the point I'll deny some things work better in other countries. Our bread, cheese and our pastry are way better than the shit you'll find in Japan.

There are some french that go full no shower. The average person will not smell but some, for some reason, smell REALLY bad.

I start crying just looking at British food. Let alone their lukewarm foamless horsepiss they call beer.

Remember Asterix in Britannia?

>And your cheap and "good" food is just MSG laden chain restaurant bullshit
It depends, it's not always the case for ramen for exemple. And even if it is, I don't see that as a bad thing. Japanese food adopted the fast food ideas and adapted, while the french food limited itself with the grande cuisine and is now marginalized in the popular classes.

It's a myth. Arabs and Turks, their cafés always smell like unwashed feet though, don't go there.

lol

did he commit hara kiri before the camera?

is this some shit thats stolen from brazil or mexico or some country in sa

the method looks more terrible than some chinese knock-off tho.

you're just a fucking weeb my nicca that's all

You will buy a ticket train to go to Paris for the Japan Expo ?

Was there onion involved?

>from Osaka
for fuck's sake don't call Osaka people Japanese. Osaka has massive zainichi population.