Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

ves.org.nz/
vocaroo.com/i/s09UK7ogsZtA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ck-VIA1GUCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nicolas Mayer will give us Trekino

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

>inb4 the sgu of ST and it ded for good.

TFW there has yet to be a more brutal death in any star trek tv show/movie than this

Can I help you gentlemen?

It sitll disgusts em to this day .

Are you out of your Vulcan mind?!

Why didn't they try to save him ?

Voyager > DS9

weak bait

which one should i watch next?

It will end-up in one of those cable channels. I really have no feels for this. I feel nothing at all.I have no anticipation or hope left. I know it will be a sjw/feminist shit show.

See

DS9
Voyager is a comfier watch but DS9 has better characters and story

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

City on the Edge of Forever is the most overrated Trek Episode. Most people rank it as the best Trek episode because it's simply the iconic TOS episode.

>Come at me.

I agree actually (it's still good imo)

Pic related is best TOS

JUST LET IT DIE ALREADY

STAR TREK PEAKED WITH TNG, DS9 WAS STILL GOOD BUT IT MOVED TOO FAR FROM THE ORIGINAL FORMULA
VOYAGER WAS SHIT AND ENTERPRISE WAS EVEN SHITTIER AND JJ TREK HAS BEEN ABSOLUTE SHIT

STAR TREK IS DEAD AND HAS BEEN FOR DECADES
JUST LEAVE IT TO ROT IN PEACE CBS

MFW you're both wrong. It was Balance Of Terror.

Why retro?

>JUST LET IT DIE ALREADY
We'll never have that Klingon TV show.

>DS9 WAS STILL GOOD BUT IT MOVED TOO FAR FROM THE ORIGINAL FORMULA

That's part of what made it so good you pleb

Devil in the Dark, Assignment Earth are bretty great episodes as well.

Most of TOS is crazily overrated though. TOS is mostly just campy shit.

What makes TOS great though is:

>Classic scoring
>Fucking beautiful lighting and camera work
>Great aesthetics
>Chemistry between Kirk, McCoy and Spock.

In a way, I think TNG has actually aged the worst of all Star Trek. While the stories are great, everything is just so drab and plain to look at, also Troi is like the 80s personified.

It was just a phase they went through.

See
>ves.org.nz/

Tripp, his arms wide

>Assignment Earth
I wonder how a full-fledged spinoff would've done. It could've been the American Doctor Who.

Underrated episode.
>VADOZA
>SHYEAH VADOZA TA' YOU TOO!

Honestly Star Trek Enterprise was the biggest dissapointment in my opinion. Not terrible, just dissapointing.

It's an enemy mine rip off

I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons. The Xindi arch just ruined it all I think.

Early TNG aged appallingly but the good seasons are as good as they always were. The BD release does a lot to help, since most current broadcasts of TNG have been using transfers of transfers of transfers and it shows.

Well
I'm halfway through Season 2, enjoying it so far
except for the time travel bs

"Gary _Seven" of 'Deep Space Nine'_

The Xindi Arc is my favorite part of the series.
It's effectively Year of Hell with even higher stakes.

How often does jeffrey combs appear?

vocaroo.com/i/s09UK7ogsZtA

Two episodes at the very end..
..Before Archer is whisked away into another Nazi temporal cold war timeline clusterfuck that started season 4 horribly.
>In Braga's defence, he had no clue if they'd be sold a fourth season

>In Braga's defence
come on now

>JJverse didn't give us a retro-futuristic 60s aesthetic.

Duck Dodgers > Star Trek

but user in that universe, apple has taking over building starships on fucking earth

>it's another they interview a ship designer who clearly doesn't give a single fuck about "canon" or "lore" since that was left up to writers and not designers but they keep asking him lore questions anyway episode

>it's phlox' wife is constantly flirting with tripp episode

>it's a fuck my wife please episode
>it's a her other two husbands wont care either episode
>it's a your loss episode

Denobulan society truly is a post-cuckold utopia.

>meanwhile t'pol has vulcan mind aids

>muh social commentary
Shit came out 10 years after Magic Johnson announced he had HIV and was totally not gay, I swear, my son's an anomaly like in Star Trek.
The Blu-Ray box set had like ten fucking extra videos on that one episode.
Morality hammer.

Is there any reason why Voy and Ent had such mediocre writing for the most part?

Did something happen to the writing staff or something?

I see some people atribute it to the fact they stayed episodic while TV had moved to continuous storylines. I wonder if that will be the case with the new Star Trek.

Creative malaise, scrapping serialized scripts, relegating new writers to teleplay and script revisal, Berman not giving two fucks about anything other than the LCD and the writing staff actively finding the characters hard to write for.

Janeway is the most illogical and antithetically ruthless Star Trek main because of poor writing. Not Mulgrew's fault for having people who just want newer and neater prosthetics.

plz

If they went that route they wouldn't pick up any new fans and would even put off a lot of the people that picked up star trek with ENT, VOY, or DS9.

Plus it would look like shit, the new movie ships looked futuristic.

>Guest star Suzie Plakson
all hands to Boner stations

You got that right, MISTER!

The Star Trek thread is here:

>star trek thread
>any discussion not related to villains is shut down

The one with characters with depth that change over the course of the series in real ways

Is it ever revealed in Trek who Gary Seven works for or what species ISIS actually is?

We don't need generals. Please move discussion and images to the Star Trek thread.

>trek generals and their ideal fate

>dem pits

It wouldn't have been like Doctor Who.

The premise of Assignment Earth (the TV show) was from the scripts that an alien species comes back in time and tries to manipulate earths history so humans destroy themselves so the Federation doesn't exist. Gary Seven is a super secret agent man who tries to stop them. It would have 100% been a 60s spy-thriller.

Similar to Temporal Cold War arc of Enterprise.

it'll have a dyke captain and a super tolerant sjw crew. Fuck them all to hell. Best Captain was Benjamin Sisko, fuck any other choice, Followed by Kirk and then Archer. Fuck Mulgrey and Stewart. And if any of you liberal cunts disagrees with me, I'll blast you, and no,, there's no fucking way am i giving up my 30 round clip.

If I find first, second and seventh season Janeway sexy, what does that say about my sexuality???

> 30 round clip
>clip

>Similar to Temporal Cold War arc of Enterprise

Thank God it didn't get made then.

Any of you cunts suggest Voyager over DS9 I will not only find you, but stomp your big toe: the left one.

benis

>58 years old
>still hot

youtube.com/watch?v=Ck-VIA1GUCY

What ever you amerifats call it, fuck 'Murica, it's not like I own a gun. I do have a cock though and i chew gum and spit a lot so i'm as rough as any of you.
But I don't spit in a can though because that's just gross.

>look everyone I'm acting like a retard

Its not even a trek thread tho

Live long and prosper, ya injun.

Ask your owner to untighten the leash as it'll cause vascular tearing.
Enjoy your stay!

>That time Dukat cucked that Bajoran worshipper of his

>rag tag group of nerds and has-beens fund and produce a better Star Trek show than CBS

He works for ISIS

You know how we do, Gov. Voyager was pure shit though. Remember that one where Tom and Katheryn turns to lizards and mates and has spawns? Remember that one?

>no dubstep
>no BWARMMMs
c'mon paramount it's 2016

Ugh, I hate this kind of shit.

what you posted is actually shit tho

The one bitch who died by that gun that was designed to cause unimaginable pain as it killed you so was banned had it worse.

It's all the same kind of shit. TOS nostalgia fags can't get their asses out of the 23rd century (also partially due to a lack of budget)

How could I forget something that was seared into the deepest recesses of my memory, forcing me to relive every moment of it's quintessential badness whenever I think of lizards?

So was this an actual person who got a bad case of space herpes or did the parasites make him as a meat puppet?

Feeling 5 full seconds of your entire body being vaporized does sound a bit harsh.
Kivas Fajo was an absolute mad man to keep one under the pillow.

The big guy looks so scrawny and effeminate in this.

That super advanced species from Assignment Earth are never mentioned again are they?

I do wonder how Trek would have ended up had the backdoor pilot been a success and both shows went on to be fan favourites.

Would they simply have had the species join the Federation?

Did you not see the episode? The blue gills take control of a host. Remmick was a legitimate Starfleet officer they used as a host.

still wood

That shit was awful, like really, really awful. My Gosh. The thought that some one sat and reasoned within themselves that shit would be in any way appealing leaves me ajar, like hanging by a thread.

Daily reminder that DS9 did TOS better than Jew Jew.

>Would they simply have had the species join the Federation?

Probably not, I suspect they would have been kept as a "hidden force in the galaxy" type thing that manipulate events for the greater good.

The most you would learn of them would probably be through Isis who would be their liaison.

I would have liked to see a debate though between their ethics and the Prime Directive.