remember him?

>soccer

It's called football carajo.

> when you try to pull a bombonera but youre short on budget

that's actually a really cool stadium imo, visited there last season

> mi cara cuando

The stadium in Cuzco Peru

kek

inb4 someone posts Old Trafford and the butthurt United supporters show in droves

We have a winner.

ew

This is some next level shit

leave it to Africa

they should have done it like the Pumapunku people

>Sup Forums server location: San Jose, California, United States of America

it's soccer bro

emptyhad stadium

I have no idea how people can have acess to some of those stands there. how do they even get there. some seem totally separeted from the rest

what the fuck

at the corners for the blue and green

the white part is accessible by a long walkway at the front row of the stand

but I'm cant see any entrance at the green triangle there. also, there seem to be an totally isolated yellow square there at the right border of the pic.

>was designed and built in 1981 during Apartheid by an Israeli construction firm
every. time.

It's objectively nice

Zero bad seats too

I dunno, I saw it posted in an ugly soccer stadiums thread once so it has to be bad.

Otago Stadium in New Zealand. Doesn't know whether it wants to be an indoor stadium or an outdoor one.

r8 my stadium m8

Children's Mercy Park (Sporting Kansas City)

Awful stadium. Even when you're close you feel a mile away.

idk man that looks p comfy

i've been there, it's decent. he's just picking on it because it's a kiwi joint.

>going to middle of nowhere poo peeland
for what purpose

ayy lmao

Children's Mercy Park makes it sound like they euthanize children as halftime entertainment

home of the otago highlanders Super 15 rugby team

Looks pretty kino to me

I know it is a horrible name but they had to change it because it used to be Livestrong Park.

Children's Mercy is a nationally ranked hospital in town. Like with Livestrong they are taking a deduction for the "giving away" of naming rights and basically daring the IRS to audit them.

looks like a generic stadium from PES

>when you try to make a stadium with lego but don't have any curved bricks

I worked as a ski instructor in wannaka, went there for a bledisloe game, got teased the whole drive back.

fair enough

is the area worth going on a holiday to?

Dunedin, not really, but pretty much all of the south island is beautiful. Skiing or boarding in winter, bit of a nightlife in Queenstown. I came back here for summer as it's way more interesting.

Every single stadium in germany

what

I think the Bundesliga is the league with the best stadiums, every team has either a big and modern stadium or at least a modern one with two or three exceptions, LaLiga for example has very good stadiums but then a lot of smaller teams has shitty old small stadiums, the same with the Premier or Serie A

Contributing with our CURRENT national stadium. There are no good seats whatsoever

what are you on about?
we have fantastic stadiums

>let's stack some pop tarts

>France have good and modern stadium
>They're all empty

it would be alright without that stupid gap between the roof and the stand.

Now that is fucking horrible.

>this flag

bet none of you guys have giant rotating ipads at your grounds

Now I know why Chileans call them peruANOs.

because French and I mean REAL French people are starting to overcome the bread and circus that is sports.

(You)

French people would go to games if it didn't cost a fortune and if there was actually an atmosphere possible without having to end up in a terrorist cell with Ahmid bin Parisi.

i don't have enough fedoras for this

Is that Rocky Balboa?

lol'ing mfao

this stadium almost reached Serie A last year

>post ugly soccer stadiums
>posts an aussie rules stadium
no fucking shit everything feels so far, retard

It reminds me the glorious Stade Bauer.
youtube.com/watch?v=6pBngCBdhVA

seattle sounder's stadium

That pitch is small as fuck

running tracks are cancer

this is as bad as it gets.

*cough*

it´s a practical design for dealing with ultras and hooligans tough

What happens when the ball is sent to the water?

That feeling of open air, I love it.

>he didn't grow up near a river/sea
you kick it in, you buy a new ball

Argentina invades

La Candylera, Argentina
Just a half stadium

All of them? Soccer's gay.

They moved them from NY?

I remember seeing a Uruguay league promo where precisely that happened

>The stadium holds 59,000 people and was designed and built in 1981 during Apartheid by an Israeli construction firm
Oy goyim

What the fuck is going on here exactly? Weren't allowed to build the stadium there because of houses and shit?

yep

it's not that bad anyways

Yo dawg, I heard you like stadiums, so we put a stadium in your stadium, so you can watch a match while don't you watch a match.

Soccer on a baseball field is never a good idea.

I always thought Maine Road was hideous. Excellent atmosphere, and you knew who you were playing, but it was an ugly ground and in a shite end of a really repulsive city full of mutants.

Derby's "the Baseball Ground" not only had the stupidest name for a football stadium in the world, it was ugly and all. There was a bit at the away section where, if you were at the front, you were at eye level with the pitch. Again, inbred locals and lots of concrete. Sometimes they'd smash it up and throw it at you, or if they were feeling in a better mood they'd just resort to sharpened coins and bits of wood.

Hell yeah bro, have a #bluelivesmatter for your truly epic burn on those #europoors.

Are you 12 years old or what?

You're gay.

yea, pic related is what it was gonna look like. nowadays they want to buy those 2 blocks and finish the project, but those neighbors wont give their houses so easily cuz 1) they like living there i guess 2) they want a LOT of money

>How do you want your stadium redeveloped, fām?

>Derby's "the Baseball Ground" not only had the stupidest name for a football stadium in the world
Cause baseball was originally played there

Not to mention it floods regularly. Carlisle United's Brunton Park.

Fook's sake

That's because Germany had a World Cup in 2006

>Everyone makes fun of the stupidly designed and executed tribune
>Becomes the only safe place in town.

We had a euros in 2004 but because retards here only support 3 teams we now have a bunch of white elephants around the country and our highest league is still full of 5000 seat shitholes.

>playing the "footy" on grass.

What do those floating Japanese letters mean?

Speakers

No I mean all those ワ's