Dude all men are le sexist ignorant pigs

>dude all men are le sexist ignorant pigs
>dude stronk womyn putting misogynistic in their places xD
This show is fucking trash.

It's made by a jew. I watched every episode because I check all jew media for propaganda content, and there was plenty of that.

>that MLK episode

GUB GOY

GUB GOY

HEEHHEHEH GUB GOY

I don't see it.

It's a fucking feminism circlejerk. Even the fucking blu-ray has an entire special feature dedicated to feminism. Can't believe Sup Forums endorses this garbage.

>I check all jew media for propaganda content

I was almost baited, but then I remembered which board I'm on.

Only redditors on Sup Forums praise it. It's really a great way to know who's a redditor.

Almost all of the women in the show get btfo

>OP and some early memers, never having seen the show circlejerk about what they think it is

>Fans, the best Sup Forums has to offer, arrive and turn it into a comfy ol' /scdp/ thread

every time

I've seen the entire show, shill. I liked it, but you can't deny the feminist propaganda.

They hardly get btfo, and when they do, the men are always portrayed as foolish misogynists.

>shill

>feminist

I just can't take you seriously buddy

Some of you people are so god damn socially handicapped. I swear over 75% of this board is under 15.

Just look at how mindfucked these children are into seeing propaganda in anything. It's crazy to be honest.

The white genocide is so overt now that you'd need to be mind fucked not to see it. You can practically hear the bullets ringing past your ears.

Uh-oh, the AMC shills are out full force.

Ok, have fun with that. Meanwhile I'll just be enjoying movies and shows without being bothered by the paranoia Sup Forums has installed in my brain.

Betty gets cheated on a dozen times over and dies of cancer. Megan gives up her career and her career and gets dropped by Don. Joan finally thinks she's made it and she's just the new piece of pussy at McCann. Peggy gets literally no respect and settles for a man.

imagine being such a pathetic mra that you feel the need to be triggered by everything
imagine living like that

Reminder that by burying your head in the sand you are prepping the bull for your own elimination. How much race mix/anti-male propaganda do you need thrown in your face before you actually get concerned? It's so out in the open that even my 6 year old son started asking me about why it's always a black man and a blonde white woman in the commercials and that was with zero influence from me, I am not going to red pill him until he is 10.

This. Sup Forums is full of tumblr virgins that love this leftist shit

If you're not actively fighting the genocide then you are complicit through inaction.

This is the same person.

Take your fucking mommy problems somewhere else

Do you ever take a step back and read what you have just typed?

>They hardly get btfo, and when they do, the men are always portrayed as foolish misogynists.
Kill yourself. Kill yourself twice.

Lmao, either brilliant troll, or just massive, massive insecurities. Either way, go back to Sup Forums

>They hardly get btfo

they do. seen tits mcgee get btfo by mccaan was hilarious as fuck

It's times like this that I wish Sup Forums wasn't anonymous.

Like somehow the appeal has been turned on its head, I can't describe it.

Any of you who honestly can't enjoy mad men because of any perceived feminist bent, please tell me the last time you got laid.

Wishing all of my old friends at /sc&p/ a good day. Our time together was unforgettable.

hello leftypol false flagging as pol

WHERE'S THE MOON?

That dude was such an asshole
>I WANT THE MOON

It's the most based show
They even mentioned that his last wife has a horse face in the show
The show doesn't pander to anyone or to any political crap

jeezus, people weren't kidding about summer bringing out the dunces on Sup Forums. i guess the kids don't have homework to do. btw, if that's all you get out of the show, then you're a dunce.

are you fucking memeing?

Imagine not being able to enjoy one of the top 3 or 4 best televisions shows of the last decade

>MRA
Legitimate proof that Mad Men fags are literally tumblr tier

name top 5 shows so you can prove how shitty your taste is

I liked when Peggy stabbed her negro loving bf and called the niggers animals

Are you?
How does the show pander to feminists when they show attractive female teacher flirting with another guy
Or that married women....
What else?

Abe deserved to get stabbed.

Flirting with a married guy.. *

Are you implying that he actually watched the show/understood anything about what was going on in it?

Everybody in that show gets cucked but Ken, Roger and Peggy.

Fuck you famalamadindong

Ken gets cucked out of his eye and his writing though.

FUCK OFF NORMIE RETARD.

There are plenty of places for your kind to talk about TV. Get away from here. NIGGER LOVING NU-MALE KEK.

There is nothing wrong about anything I have ever typed on this board. You're a coward if you think there is anything wrong with that post.

>show takes place in the 60's and is about the trending politics of the 60's
>gets pissed that one of the biggest movements of the 60's is discussed on the show

I bet you hate Breaking Bad because it has drugs.

This.

Too bad nobody will listen to you.

:^)