What is the worst season of any show you've ever seen?

What is the worst season of any show you've ever seen?

Pic extremely related

kill urself my man

I knew I could find these dubs in here!

>tfw have to obey the quads

You just didn't get it, OP.

Not even the worst season of true detective 2bh. This was to TD season 1 as OGF was to Drive.

As in actually way better but in a way that plebs couldn't appreciate and so unfairly maligned.

I got it.

It was just garbage.

this thread has been blessed by the first post of magic quads
you will have blessings and repeating digits if you post "give me the dubaroo, dubs manaroo" in thsi thrade

god bless

Pleb filter

the last season of Roseanne

Seasons 9 and 10 of TPB. Jesus christ what have they done.
I see reddit has arrived.

You are an obvious pleb too stupid to understand great tv.

give me the dubaroo, dubs manaroo"

This is correct.

explain what you "got" faggot

Why was gay cop in the show at all? Did he contribute anything to the overarching plot at all? Did his character develop at all?

S7 n S8

Dexter

fuck you its better than meme rust season one

The second half of Twin Peaks S2 set the bar so low for me that I can basically never be disappointed by another TV show again.

Everything zombie Simpsons
Breaking Bad season 5
The Wire season 5
True Detective season 2

this. goddamn

Dexter's final season.

This is the only correct answer.

The first two seasons of The Next Generation. How that lasted is beyond me. The nerds must have just convinced themselves that it was good in some sort of battered wife/stockholme syndrome situation.

its like the decent writers were all fired and they hired retards to replace them

that show ended so fucking bad and I still get angry thinking about it

Season 2 was great.

They're not THAT terrible. They're just the worst TNG seasons. There's some good, a lot of okay, and a few terrible.

Seasons Five, Six, and Seven of True Blood.

Never before have I seen a show decline in quality so fucking far and fast in every single way- writing, acting, sets, special effects. What was a campy but fun and interesting take on European and American folk lore happening to a backwater town became an absolute shitfest of fanfic fuckery and absolutely no character resolutions or plot resolutions. Characters switching motivations and even accents at whim and will whenever it suited the writers. It's probably HBO's worst program.

Far from the worst, but yeah, it wasn't good.

But that's wrong.

>probably
No, it absolutely was their worst show. Ever. Period.