Why are the hardest working people (Mexicans, Poles) considered the laziest?

Why are the hardest working people (Mexicans, Poles) considered the laziest?

ever heard the expression 'work smart not hard'
they do a terrible job.

Only Mexican-born Mexicans work hard. Their American-born kids are just as lazy and useless as the rest of us.

Same goes for Asians.

That kind of thinking won't get the job done more often than you'd think.

I'd also like to add that the lazy sacks of shit generally stay in their own country rather than going through the effort of emigrating (illegally or not).

I think USAians think that because mexicans take siestas after lunch, and that is all they depict when the hero walked in a town in a western movie.
I don't know about poles, maybe have to do with being less developed then their neighbours

>mexicans take siestas after lunch,
No

I think we are one of the top laziest people. We have cult of getting money for nothing. And everywhere people complaining about their jobs. Doctors do not want to heal, drivers burdened with driving, etc

>I think we are one of the top laziest nation.

>We have cult of getting money for nothing.
Explain.

because they're fucking lazy you dumb cunt

I never heard anybody considering Poles lazy
Thieves, yes, but not lazy

>We have cult of getting money for nothing
we have cult of doing nothing I would say

I think people from hot countries are lazy because of the weather, it's very hard to work when the weather is very hot
Here in France Corsicans, Occitans and people from the Antilles are known to be very lazy and guess what ? They come from the hottest regions of France, also in the world, Mediterraneans, niggers etc are also known to be lazy and they all come from hot countries while Germanics are known to be hardworking people

Koreans work long hours too but people don't call them lazy.

I'll just leave this here

How many of these hours are actually spent working?

Fucking poles stealing all the jobs while taking all the welfare budget at the same time.

See other pics

What a miserable life

>poles
>hard working

……………

I don't know what its like in Ireland but here its possible to take welfare while working illegally. Which is what people do.

The concept of what is considered to be "work" is different on each country. On Germany "work" IS really work, as in "producing". Coffee breaks and chit chatting don't count as "work".

>i'm going to talk out of my ass
Shut up monkey

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Easy there, Mr. 70% of my GDP comes from remittances from my illegals in the USA

And one final nail to the coffin, while productivity grew at unprecedented levels in Mexico, this is what happened to the GDP per capita. Also, our minimum wage is 4 dollars a day.

I really, really hate neoliberalism and corporatism. Not capitalism but neoliberalism and corporatism.

You literally live in a banana republic, so shut up monkey.

You need to look at GDP per hour worked. GDP is a measure of productivity.

Show me yours.

What happened in the 1980s?

Companies turned us in their slave labour (made us work harder and longer for less and with less benefits) and took all the money for themselves, creating several billionares in the process. We got jewed by neoliberalism, and then by NAFTA, and what is worse, we took all the blame for it as if it was a good thing for us. I really hate you right now as well.

I fucking feel that guy
But well at least I was allowed to take a seat for a few seconds

FUCK YOUUU
YOU GERMANS ARE LITERALLY COMMITING 80% OF THE CRIME NEAR THE BORDER
I HEAT GERMASN SO MUCH

Because they work because they have to, not because they want to.

oops
meant for

People dream about job where they don't need to work. It calls "non-dusty job". To be honest my job is something like that.

:^)

What's with the pic?

Top kek

germans love to blame or manipulate other people
europe has no culture
small european countries are the dogs of germany
they learn everything from germany
german lies spread to german dog countries

I had seriously never heard the stereotype that Mexicans are lazy until very recently. I honestly think it just comes out of jealousy and anger, another excuse to make them scapegoats for problems.

Mexicans are by far the hardest working people, due to shitty wages and countless hours being worked. Still, being a hard worker is part of Mexican culture. They're not raised with things constantly being handed to them.

Why would anyone do that shit?

Honestly being homeless is preferable to that.

t. 14 year old

Good post

But it's safer for a homeless person in Germany

I know but working for 6 days like a slave with almost no free time.... I think dying is honestly preferable to that. Unless you believed the family meme.

Holy shit i should move to germany and have two jobs!

That's a bad wanking condition even from jap standard

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When Poland sends its people, they're not sending their best.

thats what happens when oyur ecnomy is based on being slaves for foreign companies, youre working your ass off for and that moeny gets sent somewhere else to a few faggots that own islands in the caribbean

need to spark that entrepeneurship

>an american saying shit that makes sense
what even is this thread

Actually that is wrong.

Emigrants are often exactly the people who are willing to take risks and want to improve their lives. Lazy fucks don't care enough to emigrate.

Emigrants are by default better than the average.

>Lazy fucks don't care enough to emigrate.
lebanese subhumans here are just living from welfare

>mexicans
>hard working
cant stop laughing

>tfw I did the math and just realized that I work 2340 hours a year

I only work 9 hours a day 5 days a week, I didnt think it was that much honestly.

Irrelevant countries generalizing 300m people?

~192,000,000 people.

Non-whites don't count.

You'd think that spics would love Trump then.

stop trying to divide us and focus on the real enemy

tnx

I work ~1050 hours per year. What's up with Germany wtf.

This is my favorite!

Maybe, if he wasn't trying to destroy our economy instead.

Embrace your wagecuck future.

>same goes for asians
proof for that?
all asians i know go to good unis and study hard getting best grades
>inb4 parents beat them if they don't
>they do

>more working hours means hard workers

sometimes that's true.
but for the ones that have to deal with the "lazy stereotype", like the mexicans, it's because when they are at work, they are lazy as fuck, never want to do shit, always lying around and trying to avoid chores that his job demands.

You are one of the most cancerous poster on this board. The other day I read a post of yours saying that everyone hated you and you only hated them back, here and IRL. I can see why, so why don't you make us all a favor, including to yourself, and either seek help or kill yourself already.

Lel

That was me.

t. the argie below your post

>being this much of a triggered smelly brown midget

why would you think there's only one Argentine that thinks the rest of latin america are subhuman trash?
jesus man, it's just reality, we are superior to all of you shitskins and we'll make sure you realize this.

Why do people hate me and you? Unfair desuyo

And not you*

To be fair, I was talking about him in the first place.

If you were born in the old country you hard working.

if you are born here the american culture destroys any work ethic you had and you become lazy and watch reality tv all day.

>recognizing people on an anonymous image board

ok, if you're so sure you were talking about me, please describe me.

its weird, the infrastructural in russa seems half assed, almost like when they started they put a lot of effort but halfway through they just give up and just want to finish it compared to other shitholes that the whole project was doomed from the begging.

Because they take their rest very seriously
so their appear they're lazy