imgur.com/a/NcRrI

>/bet/ approved spreadsheet for tracking your bets
aussportsbetting.com/tools/betting-tracker-excel

>Essential Reading
pastebin.com/vuwc1vUv (embed)

>Trading
pastebin.com/XE11wzYM (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

usagoals.me/ncaa-football/1661483/1/rice-vs-western-kentucky-live-stream-online.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw was about to make a history thread

Uruguayan user?

SHAKING for Ameribet's large desu

how watchable is handegg? unsure about betting on something I can't be bothered to watch

Special you mean lad.

It was
1. Special
2. Large
3. Marge

Oh you OP, but Stosur lost. Still got your tip to live at least, and some NRL one.

Closest I've ever got to watching handegg is downloading a Madden demo on my xbox 360

TOPPING UPPPPPP

Ah fuck man. Feel for ya. Hopefully this wins for you now.

Really depends on the game. Wouldn't recommend watching a UConn game, would recommend watching an Oregon or maybe a Baylor game

How long does a wonga loan take? Got all 3 down as specials now.

I imagine this will be triggering and sound casual as fuck but I've tried watching many American football games and don't really care much for it but always enjoy the Superbowl.
I'll reign in my casualness however by stating that I don't care about the adverts or the halftime show.

Come on Kontinen/Peers

Also handi on Stan the man.

>Also handi on Stan the man.
-9.5?

Already marking the special as a loss, Ameribets so SO clueless. PMSL

Why not just reback? if over 63 is a spesh, over 61 is bankrollable

Would take it at -8.5 but go for it with a small.

FFS DIMI AND SIMON.

Babos/Shvedova are literally the only reliable slags. So so good. Kontinen/Peers looking good now too.

On Dimitrov SW @1.75 to soak up the hot water I'm going to be in when Ameribet's special loses

These Europeans probably always get tangled up in O3.5 sets. Also, I made a potential fatal error and noticed I put Kyrgios in the wrong acca. Praying for him, Simon and Dimitrov.

If Stan is still at -9.5 would take it.

Pmsl got the remainder of student loan from last term on it.
He'll win.

>missing a 26 yard field goal
Amateur. Kickers.

>TWO POINTS
pml so tez

>not even into double figures and over 20% of the game has been played

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why would anyone follow ameribets?

He isnt shrewd. I thought everyone knew this.

Enjoying my big fat lay on his "tip" anyway.

V v concerned. Cat has not been kicked for a while.

Can tell these cunts will go to 5 sets. Wawrinka surreal though.

If they keep up this rate of scoring they might make it to a massive 8 points.

usagoals.me/ncaa-football/1661483/1/rice-vs-western-kentucky-live-stream-online.html

stream if anyone wants to watch their money disappear infront of their eyes

Do either of the teams have a Steph Curry equivalent who can score touchdowns from the halfway line or something?

Who /doneitallwrong/ here?

You. pmsl

Kontinen/Peers win. 3/10.

Why can't you cunts keep your autism contained to one site?

Fri Sep 2, 1:41:54am
hass: Will they got over 63 points here?
hass: asking for a friend
Fri Sep 2, 1:43:19am
ameribets: It's a LOCK
Fri Sep 2, 1:45:25am
ameribets: I-i think

>Simon
About to lose more yet again. Not trusting a single Frenchie from now on.

NYCFC MAGIC

Was sweating bullets there

D A C
A
C

pml

U A C
A
C

SCENES

MLS SUCH a funny league

TEARS

Someone post the Albania large tip please. Need a chuckle.

LAMPARD!

GRIGOOOOOOOR. Now come on Simon.

Babos wins. 4/10.

>Simon

Not a single acca worked out. Kill me, now down to -700

Pmsl. Think this lad had some cash on Simon.

I tried to warn you yesterday you utter drongo. Cut your losses and run, you will NEVER make a profit

Stop betting on acca user
Why?

We've already told him. He's looking for a quick fix.

Whenever I see something like that I always wonder how much they had on.
Still bet it was only like £100.

The whole page is just threats to tennis players.

Please retire Simon.

S-Simon can still break, otherwise a day 5 acca WILL work. It's impossible for this many picks to fail in the span of a week. It just can't. Toning down the acca amounts from now on.

>otherwise a day 5 acca WILL work

Come on Gilles. Break here. /bet/ magic needed at its strongest.

5 times a charm. No one can possibly be this shit, I won't believe it.

GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES GILLES

Celebrated too early.

Now come on Simon. Finish it.

Cmon Simon !

Whose injury break? I hope it's Lorenzi

It is. If this goes to a fifth, he's exhausted.
ALLEZ

For fucks sake.....

The choke is real.

Wtf is that. My god.

2 times he's failed to serve out the set. Fucking cunt. Literally behaving like a WTA player.

Their serves are so shit. The only frenchman who can serve is Tsonga. Others are awful.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Finally the fucking cunt. Come on Dimitrov and big daddy Karlo.

Have you seen Simon's serve ? Hardly an advantage. The guy has 50% points won after first serve top kek.

SIMON
DIMITROV

Decided to track my bets and download that excel sheet. Anyone got a list of the /bet/ tipsters?

Surreal from Dimitrov.

>It's a break each other's serve set
Fucks sake Simon, don't get broken from now on alright?

>Simon

Wew, match point crisis barely averted. Why are the Frenchies such madmen?

Wowowowow if Simon somehow wins this, it means I can do no wrong at all and will punch my neighbours kid tomorrow.

>this heckling in the Western Kentucky game
pmsl

Okay here goes. /bet/ magic one more time for Simon in this TB.

Backing this up. I NEED ONE (1) successful acca pronto

so DAC i'm not even enjoying the heckling

>Rice receiver dropping a surefire touchdown to prevent the overs from coming in
T-thanks

>ameribets 'large'
pmsl why did I not lay it. so SO SO bad pmsl

Down insane from this and Simon. Going to sleep forever.

Simon losing to an injured 34 y/o who before today never got to the third round of any grand slam in his career.
KEK

All around me are familiar faces...

Funny how every time I get on someone's acca it doesn't come through but when I do it finds a way to fail... Fine, US Open lessons I learned the hard way now that I'm down $700

>Avoid all French people at all costs
>Have no more than 2 women on any acca, and make them sure semi-finalists at least

Getting extremely mad now, but I must stay calm and not make rage bets any more.

Man Uruguay always fucking loses at Argentina, why do the players even go there if they don't intend to even shoot

What did I tell you about Simon? Fuck my life and fuck these weakminded frogs. GOD I AM SO ANGRY.

Well at least we know that Lorenzi is weak after a five setter and slightly injured so betting against him should be wise with Murray in straight sets. Time to deposit another 25 for this to be included in the next acca...

You are the one with italian heritage?

Yeah, though I only want the Italian women to get far. The men are just such massive letdowns most of the time.

We were so close lad...

Don't worry, we WILL get somewhere tomorrow. I'm no TT, but I can only see Cilic, Isner and Vinci to be the risky ones in a day 5 acca even though they should win.

Man I hope you win one acca so you will stop

Let's hope so, I am literally on the edge.

Why won't you fuck off /bet/ then? singaporean chink or white working there, either way too rich for his real worth screwing our vibe.
/bet/ isn't for you, live in your fantasy and let us work through this shit. Also, did the bogans fuck your women this summer like they usually do?

Mathwork hop off the cocaine for a minute will you

Wew, just as this was posted I got an email from Unibet indicating an opportunity arises. And don't worry, I'll tone down if I can reach at least $200 like I did at one point last month.

Based Romanian telling it how it is. But the Singaporean guy's alright, posting tips only when he's confident in them.