Eternal /got/ general

first for this show fucking blows and you're all redditors

stannis is alive

Brad won edition

Fifth for Valyria = Carthage

.................in the books

Nth for Stannis

Friendly reminder that Arya is literally Wolverine now.

Friendly reminder that there are only two Faceless Men, their temple is totally unguarded, and they are completely useless.

Friendly reminder that Dany is going to conquer Westeros with her strong womyn army, joined by Yara and the Sand Sluts.

Friendly reminder that GRRM cares more about salad dressings than his own work.

Friendly reminder that Tommen is an easily manipulated little bitch who turns against his mother after talking two times with some shitstained lying fanatic.

Friendly reminder that dying only made Jon a little pussywhipped cuck who lets his retarded Tully half-sister call the shots.

Friendly reminder that kinslaying is totally ok now and pretty much a national sport.

Friendly reminder that HOLD THE DOOR.

Friendly reminder that GRRM hadn't written any new material since 2005 and TWoW is never going to be released.

Friendly reminder that Varys is working for Dany now.

Friendly reminder that Preston would soon commit suicide.

Friendly reminder that CLEGANEBOWL is cancelled.

first for jonsa

>every website with any capacity to discuss this series from westeros.org to youtube comments is filled with deluded Sansatards who think she just HAS to become the immortal god empress of mankind
I'm not sure I can take another week of this

reminder there are 2 episodes left

She should be.id let her condemn me to death by snu-snu.

protect her smile /got/

Which Pre-Got story arc you'd like to have seen covered in an episode or a season?

> "Pryce says he looked through the season six scripts when he got them to see what happens to his character and found a scene that was just unbelievable. Later he quite openly describes the (setup of a) scene from a future episode concerning Cersei’s trial. It is going to take place at the Great Sept and practically everyone is said to be present there. The High Sparrow has grown over-confident and believes that Cersei simply has to show up, even though he gets informed she has not left her chambers. At the same time, there is a great deal of scheming taking place behind his back, in the immediate vicinity. The Sept slowly fills with people and the High Sparrow is still pleased with the situation, with everything apparently going according to the plans – little does he know that fate has an unpleasant surprise in store for him."

I'd let her ride my dragon, if you know what I mean.

Who here is team Jonnis?

DnE of course the only correct answer

>team double dead guy
Yeah no thanks.

valyria is Buenos Aires you idiota

Lord Stark.

The Dance of the Dragons

WIth a punch to her face?

None cuz it would be shit

Sir... I'm from Buenos Ares.

wanna know how I know you're a manlet?

>tee hee hee hee
What did she mean by this?

The same shit posted every single thread.

I'm secretly planning on killing you all

It's been a tiring day, just been writing up about all the pizzas I had in my food journal. Work on TWOW starts again Monday, have a good weekend guys

Because I'm taller than you?
Fite me

>tee hee hee hee
Really makes you think.

It's Valyrian for I am the Harpy

Buenos Ares was a government coverup.

no because you're shorter
kys faggot

WHAT

A

TWEEEST

>A Greeshka? Oh man, that sounds like some salad dressing, I need to get me some of that.

What did he mean by this?

But don't you have a meeting with Sybel Kekkili on Monday George..?

Translated literally:
"Shut the fuck up Preston."
Deep.

Mood: Stuffed!

Who will kill Dany?

Varys? Jorah? Missandei?

>tee hee hee hee
>T H H H
>The Harpy Has Her

she's slyly showing herself to be the leader of the harpies.

>*unsheathes katanas* heh... nothing personnel....Stark

lmao, he's right you are a fucking manlet
hahahahhaha

I looked for you on the Trident.

none because they would ruin it

So meme's aside do you think we will get the 4 ASOIAF books GRRM has stated he wants to do? (TWOW, ADOS, She Wolves of Winterfell and Fire and Blood) Is there anything else you hope he writes?

We weren't there

>kill
>implying she won't be Ramsey's toy

>Friendly reminder that Preston would soon commit suicide.
We can only hope.

he's not into 400 lbs women

is he going for a william wallace face/trick?

it's more intimidating when you're not 5'2.

Is Val canonically the hottest woman in ASOIAF?

what is this

6'3" Zyzz bod homie
I'd kill you irl nerd

Doesn't he want to write 7 Dunk and Egg novellas, kek? I know the Winterfell one is 4th.

We're never gonna find out the true facts of Summerhall

I'd say

>TWOW 95% chance of being written
>ADOS 25%
>Fire and Blood 70% (Elio and Linda will release it)
>More Dunk and Egg 2%

just one of those would be fine, any one of those would be fine

That must be him joking, or he's seriously overestimating both his ability and health, the fat fuck that he is

I want it to be Jorah.

>Dany starts going mad due to Targarean
>Jorah knows he has to kill his one true love to save the realm
>probably kills himself afterwards too

its like a Shakespearean tragedy.

Is Jon going to fuck the shit out of this qt when he comes back?

>My big cock

We swore a vow.

>The Targaryens have always been as unstable as they were great, but this one seems a beast in human skin.

>Viserys Targaryen was bitter and entitled, aye, but a man could deal with Viserys. We've all known worse. But this younger sister of his ... they say she's mad and cruel, a monster.

>The evil is in her blood, she is an inbred born of rape. An usurper, no matter what Barristan Turncloak says.

>She should have been content to grind corn in Essos. Does she truly think that she can ever rule Westeros?

> And Books, the clever Volantene swordsman who always seemed to have his nose poked in some crumbly scroll, thought the dragon queen both murderous and mad. “Her khal killed her brother to make her queen. Then she killed her khal to make herself khaleesi. She practices blood sacrifice, lies as easily as she breathes, turns against her own on a whim. She’s broken truces, tortured envoys … her father was mad too. It runs in the blood.”

>Her blood is bad. She needs to be leeched. The leeches suck away the bad blood, all the rage and pain. No girl can think so full of anger. Daenarys, though her tainted blood would poison even leeches, I fear.

>With her bowed legs, flabby arms, and prominent eyebrows, she presented a comical appearance, but Jon knew better than to laugh at her. She was a wife to Khal Drogo and had been among the first to follow him in accepting the Dothraki's stallion god. If she is not a kinslayer, she is the next best thing. Daenerys Targaryen's brother had been burned by Drogo, Ser Jorah had informed him, yet Daenerys had done little and less to stop it. What sort of woman can stand by idly and watch her own brother being burned alive?

How would this happen? Would the magical writing fairies sprinkle their writing juice on him while he sleeps? He ain't done SHIT for five fucking years and he's almost 70 years old and a fat lardo.

The best case scenario, one that only true optimists dream for, is that he finishes the ASOIAF series.

Dunk n Egg
damn

Yes

The only wife good enough for King Jon

teana merryweather.

>Not Ashara
kys

Yes

impotence

>zyzz bod

This is the body of a real fighter m8

A wizard is among us!!
well done user

Wight Hodor vs Undead Mountain

Who wins???

the bar slut in old town gets a lot of attention

I was there to lift the seige on Storm's End. And the Lords Tyrell and Redwyne dipped their banners and all their knights bent the knee to swear us Fealty. I was certain you'd be among them.

Looks like Stannis.

It hasn't been established if UnGregor is like the wights (really hard to kill) or like Beric (can be killed conventionally).

Here Emilia, use this!

Dunk and Egg, a series of spinoff novels (novellas) set about 100 years before the main action of ASOIAF.

Get a li8

literally just heard that line from the video

kekronicity

Is this the offical cover of TWOW?

>not just giving her the greyscale and stealing away with her to the ruins to live out the rest of their lives.

So Varys is going to Dorne right?

Our knees do not bend easily.

No, fan made

I think pentos

>Next stop, Philedelphia, land of the cheesesteaks!

he's going to release his army of dragons

>colgate over Crest

nigger

Yeah he was seen at the Dorne filming locations with Diana Rigg

Dany/Dorne/Tyrell alliance

>he actually thinks TWoW will be released anytime soon

Friendly reminder not to trust the fat man's lies.

That seems a poorly suited picture DESU.

He's going to release his army of stolen cocks.
Yes, old Varys is the most prolific cock collecter in Westeros.

>Our knees do not bend easily.
>mfw knees bent, all of them

it's why he hangs around tyrion just waiting for his chance to steal that dwarf cock

The only time David bends the knee is to kiss little Daniel goodnight.

These shit show writers couldn't pull off that kind of emotional thought process.

Will TWoW just be the 6th season? I was expecting TWoW, as the name implies, would be the full assault from the WW into Westeros, slaughtering everyone, and ADoS would be Westeros fighting back and defeating them