thinkprogress.org/derrick-rose-rape-case-2182c16b55e2#.lgc1tuk5b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLiUlLQP3Do
youtube.com/watch?v=7GJkIjXrCn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Waiting two years to file a CIVIL suit about a gang rape

wew

MEGA JUST

It's pretty obvious that he's innocent of rape, the only thing he's guilty of is having a bizarre fetish for seeing his gf get gangbanged. Must be a South Side thing.

Derrick Rose couldn't have possibly performed a gang rape. No way he has that kind of knee power

>>>/twitter.com/

lmao this nigga is so fucked

It's a hood thing, I went to high school with some gang bangers and they would proudly talk about how they would run trains on each others GFs, they treat women pretty much as onaholes

I'm not saying he's guilty, but it's a civil trial with less burden of proof so some of these statements might/will come back to bite him.

there was no waiting to file, this is just how long it takes the US justice system to get around to a case

wasn't his gf, was just some road groupie that players keep in every city

where the fuck did you go to school?

>we men. you can assume

this is the unfortunate side-effect of having street niggers in your sport.

>thinkprogress

>I'm not saying he's guilty, but it's a civil trial with less burden of proof so some of these statements might/will come back to bite him.
Under the light of the NYC media.

DRose better cut her a check tbqh.

I was talking with a black cook I work with about a server we both thought was hot and he said he'd "share" her with me if they started hooking up

I really wanted to go "Nigga, what?"

We all dawgs

Rose is 100% retarded. try youtubing some interviews with him

apparently theres a snapchat video before they ran a train on her and she says "its lit" about having a train

hoe trynna get money

yeah, he's legit low IQ

He's literally retarded and is getting extorted for it. I feel bad for him and his frail body honestly.

>thinkprogress

I don't feel bad because he stole an MVP from LeBron. Nigga getting what he deserves lmao

>that feel when daddy beats mommy

>We men, you can assume

what did he mean by this?

>tfw feel when I find this depressing instead of funny

Feels good to know I'm not a callous piece of shit yet

wtf

>Under the light of the NYC media.

This. The Chicago media always treated him with kid gloves because he's one of our own, but New Yorkers don't give a fuck about that sort of thing. They'll eat him alive whether he's guilty or not.

pretty much. he better settle.

it's funny how the chicago sports media coddled rose, but goes after cutler.

Cutler isn't one of us though, he's some dude from southern Indiana. He might as well be one of those hicks from Springfield as far as the Chicago media is concerned. Plus he's a much easier scapegoat. Rose was the best PG in the league at one point, Cutler has never even been a top 5 QB.

so what. even when Rose was literally costing the Bulls wins in the last 2 seasons, they did nothing but heap praise on his recovery "progress"

Rose has an IQ of 68 and is a native. People looked the other way.

Rose was a hometown hero, the guy who brought Chicago basketball back after a long, awful decade of complete shit. He was also incredibly fun to watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLiUlLQP3Do

Even after it was clear that he wasn't his old self anymore, most Chicago fans (especially ones too young to remember Jordan) idolized the guy. Like with this shot here:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GJkIjXrCn0

I feel like people lost their shit over this more than they would have if Butler/Heinrich had hit the shot.

pic related

>it's so loud
>Noah is squeezing me too tight
>wish I was at home gangbanging a girl

News has been out about this for awhile and yet I like how only now it has been publicsized

D rose's outlandish comments this offseason have been a smoke screen to cover this up, if he has nothing to hide then why did he make all those out of character remarks....

really makes a person ponder....

Cutler is a bum. Rose may be a retarded rapist but at least he won MVP

no pics of girl?

>The article literally tells you which paragraph to read
Millenials

WE

MEN

Wow, Rose has always been a retard, but he's a nigger retard. You can get a nigger out of ghetto...

#WE

Isn't he actually just really unironically unintelligent? Didn't he get in trouble for cheating in college/university?

Yes. He'd probably be dead or in jail if he wasn't good at basketball.

So what happened exactly?

Niggers. That's what.

I'd rather have a rapist as a PG than Jose fucking Calderon.

Fuck lebitch

If she was drunk then she could not consent

>On August 26, 2015, Jane Doe filed a civil suit against Rose and two of his closest friends, Randall Hampton and Ryan Allen. The suit alleges that two years prior in Los Angeles, California, the three men drugged her at a party, then hours later in the early morning of August 27, 2013, trespassed into her apartment and proceeded to gang rape her while she was unconscious.

lmao

Why is this so weird
I talk similar to this
It makes more sense in our language tho
How can someone who works in the justice system not understand niggers though they're like the most common offenders

preach

Ayy yo dey jus tryin to keep da black man down. Nahwahimsayin son?

>subhuman trash speaks a subhuman language

Not surprising

holy shit are you porzingas?!?!

>tfw this child speaks better than Derrick Rose and Floyd Mayweather

thats how he was hitting it while he was pulling her hair and showing her whore face to his two buddies