Was family guy ever funny?

Was family guy ever funny?

The first 3 seasons are good. Everything else is just flashbacks and pop culture references.

Have you ever penetrated a vagina?

No

Daily reminder that only contrarian edgelords pretend that Family Guy isn't funny

Firstly that scene is hilarious

Secondly Family Guy is just as funny if not funnier than American Dad but people on Sup Forums only like American Dad because they're contrarian and want to disagree with mainstream people and be edgy

I mean, I can understand if you have grown out of all "adult" cartoons by this stage (I have definitely been tiring of Family Guy in the past few years, I'm now 25) but I still recognise that FG can be pretty funny at times, and I also recognise it's probably the best "adult" cartoon there is

Just kill yourselves basically

If I don't watch Family Guy for several months and then I see an episode, I can think it's funny. But if I watch more than one or two I get bored/annoyed by it and avoid watching it for a while.
Anyone else?

It isn't funny. Its just random flashbacks and pop culture references.

>family guy started my wife's son meme
Shit.

its a tremendously influential series and there are funny jokes in it, but i like the characters in american dad better cause only peter is funny to me in family guy, and sparingly at that. ive only seen seasons 2 and 3 and there were funny parts in it. the fanbase is obnoxious and some of the sensibilities of the writers manifest themselves in tedious and lazy bits a lot, though

It's funny when you watch it from a cynical perspective and realize the writers are just shitting on the audience the entire time.

I enjoyed seasons 1-8 a lot

more like my wife's black son

It's funny, but it's not memorable in the way the first 3 seasons are, or how the first 10 seasons of the Simpsons are.

As somebody who actually does find Family Guy funny, it's nowhere near the same league as American Dad. Family Guy has laugh-out-loud funny gags, but American Dad has hilarious scenes AND entire episodes. Even if you ignore the better stories and characters, American Dad is just funnier comedy.

you're objectively wrong, all mcfarlane media is shit, jewish media is shit, fox media is shit, you're shit. fuck off

>hey this is like that time herp a derp derp
>Pjotr: AHH AH AHHHHH AHH AHH
>commercial break
Entire series summed up in 3 greentexts.

Yes. First 3 seasons were great, 4 was decent, everything is bad after that.

That's the point you underage Redditor autist filth.

>only peter is funny to me
Personally I find these characters funny:
Brian and his pretentiousness
Stewie and his gayness
Mort Goldman and his jewishness
Meg and her getting ripped on all the time

In AD, Stan is funny, and I guess Roger is sometimes funny. I just don't agree that AD has more funny characters than FG.

So edgy lmao xD

I completely disagree because I've laughed out loud at FG many times and I never have at AD.

I like AD but FG is far funnier in my opinion.

Fair enough

Well I find it funny mate

>Meg and her getting ripped on all the time
Actually, this is really fucking dull. It's just the same joke over and over again.
>le meg is a loser hehe she is the butt of the joke!
I know! I figured that out before you executed the joke!

Seasons 1 - 3 are good

It all turned to shit when it became cancelled when Seth focused on other shit and the original writing team was working on American Dad

The last tolerable episode of FG was the TNG one