How is your experience with korean people like? Are they humble and respectful and cheery like japanese people?

How is your experience with korean people like? Are they humble and respectful and cheery like japanese people?

idk. I haven't met any Koreans during my entire life so far, fortunately.

inakamono detected

enjoy your "urban" life

I met a Korean student girl by WeChat. We went to cinema, then we had sex on her apartment. Next day she send me a lot of messages but I didn't respond.

have dated a Korean girl, she was literally insane. the only Korean guy I ever met was bro-tier tho

I see a lot of Korean people every day
Korean guys are really great, the girls seem kind of petty

will be asked for money

half-korean here

most actual koreans in america and korea are racist, uptight, greedy pieces of shit who are obsessed with kpop, plastic surgery, and who has the most money; they are materialistic as fuck

then there's the exceptional few who are actual decent human beings, but only because they immersed themselves in white environments

i like korean food though

they are totally ordinal people, so I don't dislike them at all.

but their behaviour irritate me sometimes; for example when I meet a Korean for the first time, always he/she asks me how old I am.
when I am younger than them, they begin to behave rude, arrogant and overwhelming toward me without any logical reasons.

so I think they can't have relationship without hierarchy based on out-dated Confucianism.

They smell bad like the rest of the zips

How old are you?

sounds like they take advantage of japans extreme politeness and passive nature

anybody else would tell them to fuck off

>They begin to behave rude, arrogant and overwhelming
Then stop being such a beta and stand up for yourself

>sissy brits acting all tough again

kek, go chase some grooming gangs, sissy boys

I have a few friends (male) who are korean. They're great to chill with.

>Are they humble and respectful and cheery like japanese people?
They are two-faced lying pricks like Japanese people.

sorry, i don't speak moroccan

>t. Park

iktf. The suffering korean man have to go through is beyond your imagination.

Sit down you man child

They are coolest asian minority in my personal rating

I'm a 38 year old virgin living in his mother's basement

>38 year old virgin

Qué cojones... Vete de putas.

>responding to bait

Mátate

Is it true or just a joke? I'm just checking.

Suffice to say, you are such a good-for-nothing loser.

i met koreans before in school. they are like brothers/sisters to me.

All the Korean people I met in my country were nice people.

In my former workplace, I took a phone call from a customer who was an international exchange student from South Korea, and talked with her for a few hours. It was a fun experience.

>asian
>humble and respectful
Pick one

i ate kimchi once

"Korean are nice people"? What kind of new-fangled meme is that supposed to be? I expected more harsh.

I have forgotten about Korean's self hate.

Kimchi is god tier, i was thinking about making some, but the idea of having to go to the asian part of town, to find the right ingredients is what keeps me from doing it.

I KNOW YOU FUCKERS ARE TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME, IT DOESN'T HELP THAT YOU STOP SPEAKING PORTUGUESE, WHEN I ENTER THE STORE, AND THEN START STARING AT ME WHILE TALKING IN YOUR LANGUAGE, THATS NOT EVEN SUBTLE.

are gooks really that racist. damn

Not all, mostly first generation immigrants.

424/5000
Sabetsude wa naku kangokujin ga suki to iu hito ni atta koto ga nai. Riyū wa takusan. Nihon ya kaigai de yuiitsu rūmania de kangokujin ga sukida to iu hito ni atta. Nazenara, sono Kankoku hito wa karera no shokuji-dai o haratta. Not discrimination I have never met a person who likes Koreans. A lot of reasons. I met a person who likes Koreans in rūmania. The korian bought them a meal. Not discrimination I have never met a person who likes Koreans. A lot of reasons. I met a person who likes Koreans in rūmania. That' s why the korian dinner took them.
Not discrimination
I have never met a person who likes Koreans.
A lot of reasons. In Japan and abroad

I met a person in Romania who likes Koreans.
Because, the Korean paid their meal fee.

They always try to imitate Japanese.

yes. both japanese and korean are good. only problems are wh*te people and arabs.

korean bbq is god tier

All good Korean have already migrated other countries.

>wechat
it's actually a chink app we don't use this app we use kakaotalk

They like to act in a group as Japanese

French guy here, I have been in korea for 5months, they are mostly pretty nice people. Old people tend to treat everybody like shit tho because the culture allow them to do so, appart from that it s good.

Delete this, that's me.