Red pill me on community...when does it go to shit? I've read that season 4-6 is garbage...

Red pill me on community...when does it go to shit? I've read that season 4-6 is garbage. Just marathoned the first two episodes of season 4 and it seemed pretty similar in quality...should I keep watching or will it go to shit and ruin my perception of the whole show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3ETCm46o4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JB-Tu8ojCVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's a noticeable drop in quality once characters start leaving. People talk up how big the drop is when really it's still a solid show. It's worth it to watch until the end.

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

season 4 is the weakest because they kicked out the director or something. he returns in the 5th and its all good in the hood. sad when Abed dies tho

Pierce's season six rape spree was a weird subplot but fit his character.
Chang seeing ghosts was funny but then I just like anything with ghosts in it, so.

His rape spree in season six? Didn't he die of AIDS in S4E3?

The episode where Annie gets raped is pretty fucked.

Post more Alison brie

That episode where Jeff gets cucked when Troy sticks his BBC in Britta is brutal as well.

The whole thing is shit, there's the indian guy who just keeps spouting fucking memes all the time, there's the fat bitch who is always going on about jesus, there's the big titted bitch lusting after the dumb black guy and then there's the blonde skellington who literally says mixed babies are better looking than white ones.
and it's that shit every episode
every
episode

unless you are some kind of queer there's no reason to watch this

Annie is a Jew

>there's the big titted bitch
>unless you are some kind of queer there's no reason to watch this

Since no one is willing to give you a straight answer, I will: it goes to shit near the end of season 1 with the chicken fingers episode (possibly earlier), and gets progressively worse from there

Even the early parts of the first season are bad anyway. It's not a great show in general.

reddit

>Giving away hours of your life to a TV show
>Just to see some covered up breasts

Have fun in your mom's basement

when characters start to leave, you can't help but notice the quality starts to change
especially when Pierce goes
then the episodes that were rare and fun when they had episodes completely focuses on a movie genre or based on a tv show about twice a season
that's the norm in season 5 and 6 and it feels like a cartoon more than Abed's Christmas episode

First three seasons are solid, faggot

The chicken mafia was one of the best episodes of Community. If you're looking for a standard sitcom you should look elsewhere.

First two seasons were okay.

3rd season is where I lost interest.
Got kinda shit sadly.

But mixed babies DO look better. White babies are literally the ugliest, and I'm as white as the come braj

Also,
>be edgier much?

I hated how much the show got away from its premise. All the characters changed completely into just pure fan service. Jeff and Troy especially. Their original characters and motivations become so left behind the show lost its credibility

What does the red pill meme mean now?

Anyways, season 1 and 2 are the best sitcom seasons ever. Its starts to fall apart in 3, 4 might have some watchable episodes but after that its shit tier.

>The chicken mafia was one of the best episodes of Community

People think the paintball episode was the one that killed Community. It wasn't, it was the chicken episode. The beginning of the end.

2nd Episode of S4 is quite decent, probably the best of that season. Still, you liked the 1st one, so I don't think you'll have any problem finishing the series, just do it.

Just skip the Puppet episode(S4E09)

in defence to this, every season virtually rebooted everybody's character on purpose and the end of every season is like the finale to the entire series (granted that could also be because they thought they were going to get cancelled every time a season ended)

t. cuck

>season 3
>solid
We must be talking about different shows.

I mean i like pierce but everyone saying the show drops when characters start leaving are meming, season 5 is solid as fuck

as is s6.

s3 and 4 are the worst.

you're right about troy, dead wrong about jeff

user, save your breath. They will never learn. It's the nature of 4chin that each board attracts those with the least authority to post there. /fit/ is full of fatties and dyels, /soc/ is for shut ins, and/tv/ is for people that tell themselves The Wire is enjoyable

And you are?

What was this really supposed to look like?

What did Alison Brie mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=W3ETCm46o4Y

I agree. S4 didn't really have many strong episodes and S3 got way too far off the reservation.

I still enjoy them because of the characters.

>"suck my soles you fucking faggot"

did her agent tell her to say this??

Matt is keen to fuuuuuuck

they knew exactly what they were doing

that makes me want to watch jackson's king kong

It's supposed to look like she's sucking dicks, it's from the gag reel.

Chad. Nice to meet you.

>Not posting the video
youtube.com/watch?v=JB-Tu8ojCVw

Can someone shop Annie onto John Wick's phone

Hey carl

>it`s clean fetish
well, she`s right about that

I want to fuck Annie in her tight little ass

>watching season 1 for first time
>britta's character doubling as a human pinata

what the hell happened?

where the subway pic?

you know the one.

Annie>Gillian Jacobs>Alison Brie>Britta

For me the show stagnated during Season 4, was brought back to life in season 5, and was killed in season 6.

For me the show stagnated during Season 4, was brought back to life in season 5, and was killed in season 6.

JUST smash my tits together

fuck.

It wasn't the paintball episode... it was the second, and then third paintball episode that killed it.

Dan "if it worked once, fuck it" Harmon

My favorite episode is the Heart of Darkness one where the Dean goes super alpha and shits all over everyone.

Annie as a frazzled production assistant was hot too. Annie's just hot in all situations. I want to fuck Allison Brie.

I'll never know such happiness.

Fuck... She's so hot I'd play with her boobs for hours and lick the nipples until she was all wet and sweaty, and then put my dick in so that I can see her boobs bouncing and feel my dick in her pussy. Then I'd cum inside her and she'd go to sleep. Then I'd go to sleep using her boobs as my pillow and when we wake up, start over again.

>Drunk?
>High?
>Retarded?
>12?
>or Indian?

Season 3 was when the drop hit.

wat

i want to suck on her toes

Its all trash after season one. The first season is slightly quirky people get into believable but zany situations. After season one there are ducking indoor paintball fights, kidnappings that go ignored, and other stupid shit.