When asked if he had ever been a victim of racism, Neymar said, “Never. Neither inside nor outside the field...

>When asked if he had ever been a victim of racism, Neymar said, “Never. Neither inside nor outside the field, because I’m not black.”

What did he mean by this?

just a well tanned individual

Not suprised.

Brazil hate niggers so much that they make sure the camera is never on them. I swear I struggle to remember seeing any dark skin Ronaldinho tier nig in the crowd in either the Olympics or the WF.

I think the interviewer mistook him for Argentinian

He's mixed & in brazil ( south america in general) negritos are teased when they are like totally black. I thought you'd know better (assuming you are brazilian).

>Kaepernick claims to be black
>Sup Forums: "lol he's not black"
>Neymar, who's even lighter than Kaepernick, claims to be not black
>Sup Forums: "lol he's black"

This quote was also attributed to Ronaldo. Maybe it is a lie.

Kaepernick's dad is North African, who are Arabs.

You're an idiot for sure.

neymar is tan

He's mixed, not black.

well of course hes not black, have you seen his kid?

> muh one drop rule

You might have a better luck in Sup Forums with this b8 m8. He isn't black anyway, specially not for us Brazilians.
Kek, you are stupid.

But Kaepernick is not black, he's a mulatto mutt, and shock and surprise, he is a mentally ill leftist with identity issues.

So Obama is a white man?

How the fuck do you go from "he's not black, he's mulatto" to "So you think Obama is WHITE". What type of logic is that? Probably the same type of logic that makes retards like you believe that all races are biologically equal.

>The irony of this post

polturds such dullards

Why don't you stay in your containment board mate?

that's beautiful. I kekked aloud

The most retarded Sup Forums post in a while.

Isn't it true neymar is considered white in brazil?

hes def on the lighter side. there are lighter ppl though

generally speaking, proper caucasians from clapistan for example are much whiter than what we consider white. in fact they're quite easy to spot due to their sheer whiteness.

we're quite mixed

I have a better idea, why don't you shut up and leave? After all, why do you keep parroting this "containment board" myth. I've been on Sup Forums since 2011, I'm not going away. Most of the users on Sup Forums are just cross-posters and my politics have changed in the past 4 years.

Why are you bitching when you post race baiting bullshit and you hear responses that you don't like? If you didn't, you would not have to hear it. Do you seriously believe that all races are biologically equal, because you're wrong and you will be wrong on your death bed, and Brazil will always be the shithole it is and race is a big component of it.

there is not an American alive with 100% white ancestry, they're all at least 2% black

Hey buddy, take your diarrhea back to your containment board

>there is not an American alive with 100% white ancestry

I'd argue that there isn't a person alive with 100% white ancestry, unless we have legit neanderthals still running around (maybe in Newcastle?).

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHA

pls stop my belly hurts

is this a real quote

Her son is white, so he is white too.

Because I want to discuss sports and I don't care if you are oldfag loser, this board shouldn't be used to discuss this shit.
>when you post race baiting bullshit
I know you don't realize it, but not all posts under the same flag are from the same people.
> If you didn't, you would not have to hear it. Do you seriously believe that all races are biologically equal, because you're wrong and you will be wrong on your death bed, and Brazil will always be the shithole it is and race is a big component of it.
Kek, I could totally picture an autistic loser smashing angrily his keyboard while typing this. M8, what I think on this issue or what you think don't matter, this is not the place to talk about it, go back to Sup Forums .

"Shut up and get out" I think you have the wrong flag my friend. Sounds like a fellow burger if I have saw one.

By this logic, Barack Obama's mom is black.

Another prof argentina is 100% black is that neymar's son is whiter than messi's son

>"I want to discuss sports"
>he posts in a "is Neymar white?" thread

mfw his son is more white than half /sp

nah, not really.
He is not considered black tho.

White chromosomes makes you geneticaly white

>what is polygenic inheritance

He should have a paternal test done ASAP

>Because I want to discuss sports

So why are you bumping this thread?

>Kek, I could totally picture an autistic loser smashing angrily his keyboard while typing this.

And I could totally picture you doing the same, especially since you want to talk about sports while you bump a race baiting thread.

You're not bumping this thread right? Please tell me you know about sage.

neymar just like all brazilians are pathetic little cunts and want to be as white as possible, i wouldnt be surprised if he had genetic engineering find the 1% blonde gene in his sperm and select that to fertilize his wife's egg

How 'bout you take your hurt feelings back rebbit and stay there?

But when somebody says that another person is "white", they're talking about appearance. That's all that really matters in these sorts of discussions, genes that are carried but not expressed are just an irrelevant bit of extra information. That's why people say that Obama is black despite the fact that he's technically half white, or why I got called a racist for saying "nigga" despite the fact that I'm technically half black.

i dont think any huehue would say he is black. he is mixed clearly. I dont understand the idea that a mixed person is black even though they are half white as well. you either are black, white or you are mixed.

By being so butthurt your brain shuts down.

aww are your poor feewings hurt that I told you to go back to your hugbox ?

Sup Forums adheres to the skin color and nose size rule

>this is his real hair color

Thiago will never not be funny

>no argument whatsoever

So glad your time is coming to an end.