ITT: Post badass operators

ITT: Post badass operators

u kno i'm right

>boring game

Go back to >>Sup Forums kiddo

hey buddy I think you got the wrong board

nothin personnel....kid

Man Oscar Isaac was really good for his small role in the film. He had a huge presence and the tension between him and Renner was amazing. It made for a huge surprise when he was cruise missled but he would have made a good agent antagonist.

You must be 18 to post on this site.

I have a recurring nightmare where I'm the editor of films like this.

too bad he fell in love

>tfw i know you just rewatched the scene because I did too

well, I have to agree with him, there honestly wasnt better fictional char in last 20 years and since its gonna be movie and he is

was this movie good?

It was very good.. I felt bad for Renner because they could have easily made it a solo spy movie without ties to the Bourne franchise. I think nobody had interest in seeing a Bourne movie with no Matt Damon.

>people will unironically get buttblasted that a drawn fictional character is posted alongside their """"""real"""""" fictional operators.

Literal manchildren

I agree, the movie as a standalone was really good, If you like movies like Limitless then you are going to enjoy it

>defends character from fantasy setting
Ok

Definitely this dude in "Marathon Man" !!!

>my fantasy setting is better than your fantasy setting because I can self insert my ugly virgin face onto more human characters

Sup Forums keeping it real

Yeah, I liked it a lot.

Rachel Weisz is the ultimate waifu.

sorry to be off topic but i love this webm and don't get to post it very often

>there honestly wasnt better fictional char in last 20 years
Seriously? Geralt isn't even that good of a character. He's about as average as you can get for a fantasy protagonist. You want to see a fantasy character that has real depth and character? Look no further than Logen Ninefingers.

come on i really enjoyed the first law books but he is quite one dimensional hurr durr broken warrior with a twisted evil side

I liked it better than the third bourne maybe even the second one. renner is great

the hair and beard is disguise? no?

Jesus.

There is far more depth in Logen than there is in Geralt and yes I read all the Witcher books and played all the games. Geralt is a borderline Gary Stu even though I do enjoy him but he is nothing special as a character. If you think Logen is one dimensional than you haven't actually read first law.

why is this so fucking funny