Have you ever wanted to kill yourself, Sup Forums?

Have you ever wanted to kill yourself, Sup Forums?

Yes

every day

Yeah, but my parents have done so much for me. They deserve to see me happy.

yeah

I'm thinking about it right now

20 yrs old, I've never had a job and i just got rejected by mcdonalds after a perfect interview. so yeah i kind of want to kill myself.

they want underage they can pay nothing

When Obama was re-elected I almost jumped off a building.

Lol

all of the day bro

Yeah. Not anymore, though.

off and on. i do think about it a lot though not as a when or if but as a concept

i wish i could care about anything that much. im a braindead intellectually and creatively empty failure. i have no worthwhile skills or creative inclinations enough to produce anything of real value. i will probably off myself if i can ever summon the courage to not fear the possible physical pain

This means your interview was far from perfect. You need to go work somewhere that literally just needs bodies a dishwasher or a ditch digger on a construction site. Learn how to work that first job is critical it teaches you to work, be on time, not miss work, how to follow direction etcetera

every day

Used to, but now I have a decent job which I like and living alone lefts me with a lot of mad dosh to use whenever I like.
Having friends or a gf would be nice tho, but whatever, you can't have everything in life.

I care about each and every one of you.

A mix of these 2 for me, along with a good dose of bipolar disorder

Not necessarily you just have to ask like a nice guy and be one of those guys that would be painful to fire because they are so pathetic.

I am 15 mins late work everyday and make constant inconsistancies in work relating to numbers because I don't give a fuck.

But I say hi and smile constantly and feign ignorance so they don't have the guts to fire me.

You don't have to be good at a job to even work there, people are weak and don't like firing people. Worked at several jobs 6 years straight out of high school and only left others so I could get jobs with higher pay.

heh no way.. that's for mental midgets

Yes.
But after I watched Snyder's kino Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice I was cured.
This is a true story by the way.

This desu. I want to be happy for them.

Came here to post this

Nope, I'm as happy as a clam.

Feels good man.

lying cunt

I wish I could be as happy as a clam. :''(

every day but my life is actually going alright so I got nothing to complain about