At what age did you stop listening to this Nerd Sup Forums?

At what age did you stop listening to this Nerd Sup Forums?

For me it was around 21/22....idk....... Now I simply roll my eyes at the mention of his name...in any context

Post a different look

he's a cool guy when he's not posing for a photo, idk why he pulls the moody face

I think about a year ago...? Not certain. Somewhat recently.

He still has some good songs (Stan) but by god I can't find a worse streak in hip hop history than his....

I was never into Eminem, but I started listening to him about a year ago and really enjoy it, especially Encore. I'm 29.

even his most critically acclaimed chart buster songs just dont have that "infinite" feel to them....after maybe 10 listens...its like... k delet this and never play it again

Only decent thing he was ever involved with.

Not even Dre's production could save his sorry ass.

I'm gonna sound really god damn cliche saying this but Stan/Eminem got me into hip hop in the first place.

I bought all of his albums not knowing about the apocalypse between 04 and 2010....
...I have many regrets.

because he's a rapper
did you really expect a rapper to smile?

Yes.

When he "retired". Not sure how elderly I actually was at the time.

nice....his Sia collaborations are good....and the last verse of "Bad Guy" is epic....

kek....em's a good starter pack into rap....like the tutorial at the beginning of a video game

Who is this in pic?

I never really started.

Why the fuck does he look like a lesbian?

Pretty damn accurate actually.

Justin Beiber

When I got into underground/backpack rap.

Around maybe 19-20? Certainly over four years ago. Man, he used to be my favorite artist ever for years...the biggest shame is I can't even listen to that stuff that meant so much to me without cringing, he's really one of the only artists from my past that gives me that cringe...but likely that's just because of how hard I had to argue with everyone he was a legitimate artist

I used to love Eminem around seventh grade but I kinda just drifted away from his as I got older. Of course, it didn't help that I discovered some of his really shitty songs.. Even 14 year old pleb me hated Fack.