I
S
E

new zealand

all of it

GLASGOW

Teruel

How is the biggest Scottish city nonexistent

Alentejo, the area in green, it's the size of Belgium, 35% of Portugal's area, and yet it has only 700.000 inhabitants, 6% of the population

None as far as I know
But there is the Creuse departement. We don't joke about it not existing but we often use it as an exemple of bumfuck nowhere. It's one of the least populated place here and even the name "Creuse" (or "Creux" when it's masculine) means "hollow"

It's not the least densily populated tho, this title goes to Lozère

sounds perfect

Alaska

Bielefeld

Yeah it's part of the region called Limousin which is pretty comfy assuming you aren't the city type. Very rural, lightly populated with green hills and lots of rivers, not much tourism to spoil it, I often forget this region even exists tbf

>this is the epitome of german humour

>Anybody claiming knowledge is said to be part of the conspiracy or to have been deceived.
It's actually funny enough, to be honest. It's uncharacteristically funny for Krauts.

osijek

are you a wizard?

Kielce. Strange things happen there.

looks comfy

I lived the first 18 years of my life thinking Lutjebroek didn't actually exist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutjebroek

Acre
It's told that you need to sacrifice a virgin over a black goat to open the portal that leads there.

> Teruel
They invented the meme themselves t.b.h., by their motto "Teruel does exist, notice us senpai reeeeeee"