How many white QBs will there be in 20 years?

How many white QBs will there be in 20 years?

literally the same amount there is now

also Newton and Wilson are bi-racial

There will be as many white WRs as there will be black QBs.

>also Newton and Wilson are bi-racial
really makes you think

in 20 years football will be a fringe sport on the level boxing is now

>bi-racial

one drop rule senpai

All of them because all of the black qbs knees will have exploded

this, it seems like its getting flipped with there being alot of white receivers all of a sudden everywhere in /cfb/ and the /nfl/

i still think theres gonna be more white qbs than blacks, just more white skill position players

NFL disbands in 2028

This.

Basketball and MMA will reign supreme.

there isn't a team out there right now that would pass up a more talented black qb for a white one. So I'd say the # will be nearly the same. Keep in mind there are only 32 teams so that number can fluctuate greatly. When Romo went down, the NFL got 10% more black starting QBs.

I think there will be more mixed race guys in all sports. Light skinned black guys seem like they might be the best overall athletes and they aren't so black they can't get endorsements. That trend could continue.

Also, race-mixing isn't illegal anymore, so there are more mixed race people in general.

You sure that you can't think of ANY team?

Black QBs are memes tho. Any decent team know that

1/32 = 10%

fucking retard

Black qbs will still be a minority compared to white qbs who are a safer option because let's face once the black qb's youth and athleticism ages he won't be as useful

10% more black qbs dipshit

MMgay will cease to exist in 5 years.

White participation in kids leagues today is on a sharp decline. The NFL and NBA will be nearly exclusively black within 10-15 years.

but user then why are they currently alot of white skill position players, more than in recent years

How many white Americans will there be in 20 years?

In 20 years the beaners would outnumber us and take over all sports. Get ready for manletball.

>implying you actually looked at demographical data on children's football leagues
>implying you didn't just pull that out of your ass

If our 62% takes a nosedive like it is predicted to, can I join you in Mother Russia and go to banyas together? I know how to cook and can hold my liquor.

>Implying white people will still exist in 20 years

I know several youth football coaches from different towns. Some are struggling to even field a team, and I do not live out in the sticks either. Two town over from me, their middle school team (7th & 8th grade) fields a team this year with 17 kids.

Keep an eye on your laptop around this guy.

if the liberal media continues to incite a race war then this country will return to it's white roots.

Not the best choice mate. Too many hachiks and churkas here.

0 after based Hillary outlaws white people

that implys whites would fight for their own interests. I have seen just how cucked whites are when it comes to this. Being labeled a racist is worst than your own race getting genocided.

:(

i don't think you understand the concept of a war, you have a lot more to lose than your reputation when the enemy is at the gates.