Pic related is better than Atrocity Exhibition in every conceivable way

Pic related is better than Atrocity Exhibition in every conceivable way.

>no bars except on a couple tracks
>stupid time wasting spoken word sections
>amateur, messy, first-time-DAW user tier transitions on most of the tracks
>actually copy pasting everyone else instead of doing something unique
>rerelease record multiple times because of how much of a mess it is
Here's your (You)

NOW

Where are the other two fucking albums you promised us in 2016, Kanye?

Maybe beats wise
Atrocity Exhibition outclasses it everywhere else.

>being this much of a pleb
The album clearly flew way over your head

FML alone is better than atrocity exhibition

>shitty record
>it flew way over your head
Lmao, can't even detail a damn thing about why it's good. Fucking losers.

>Thinking there's no bars when there's only like two bad lines on the whole thing
>Not understanding what the spoken word parts are for and calling them 'useless'
>Your criticism of the transitions is so retarded that it isn't even worth responding to
>The only copy pasting was desiigner, again retarded argument, and it features some of his most unique stuff to date including by far his most unique song/album structue.
>Thinking the album is a mess because you can't handle an interestingly structured album

Yeah it flew over your head

haha this pleb

sure if you disregard lyrics, originality, good tunes, filler songs, 30 hours, no more parties....

>Thinking there's no bars when there's only like two bad lines on the whole thing
It's not even about the lyrics (a good lot of which reference current trends, and thus will be deemed totally meaningless in some time), which are for the most of it fucking awful, but the lack of interesting flow in most of the tracks (he just says a couple things in little bursts with a vocal modification). And the worst thing is, okay so if he's not going to bring a rhythmically interesting flow, this means that with the vocal modifications there will be interesting melodies right? Nope. Except small parts of tracks like Ultralight Beams, there's not much going on in that end either. Irredeemable on this end except on like five of the tracks.

>Not understanding what the spoken word parts are for and calling them 'useless'
They are skits. Skits in hip hop have always been dumb filler. At least like implement that shit into a track like Kendrick does, but nope, not even that. This shit was lame and has been lame since he was doing it back in CD, and in hip hop in general has been lame even before that.

>Your criticism of the transitions is so retarded that it isn't even worth responding to
Having a 30 second intro to a three minute long banger style track where it's just two bits? Having that out of place drum fill thing in Wolves? Yeah...gtfo with defending that kind of garbage.

>The only copy pasting was desiigner, again retarded argument, and it features some of his most unique stuff to date including by far his most unique song/album structue.
The album takes from gospel rap, Drake, and Future for the most of it.

>Thinking the album is a mess because you can't handle an interestingly structured album
Nope, it's a mess because it's a goddamn mess. Most of the tracks sound incomplete with not enough happening to either be interesting from a rhythmic perspective, melodic perspective, or a visceral one.

Correct

>implying no more parties isn't better than every song on atrocity exhibition
user, please

Atrocity Exhibition > The College Dropout > My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy > Late Registration > XXX > 808s & Heartbreak > Old > Hybrid > Graduation > Yeezus > The Life of Pablo

The College Dropout > Late Registration > Graduation > 808s & Heartbreak > The Hybrid > My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy > XXX > Yeezus > Old > The Life of Pablo > Atrocity Exhibition

This is objectively true.

>interesting from a rhythmic perspective, melodic perspective, or a visceral one.
Please never attempt musical analysis again.

All you can do is talk shit rather than address the points because you know deep inside that Pablo's boring as fuck and you only listen to it because it's easy to digest while also gives you some fake sense of superiority for it being "experimental".

>interesting from a rhythmic perspective, melodic perspective, or a visceral one.

most pretentious shit I've ever read. Do you write for Pitchfork?

the instrumental on 30 hours is better than anything on atrocity exhibition

Not sure how that's pretentious. No cool melodies. No rhythmic interplay that 90% of hip hop usually gets right (except maybe on like five songs) since there's minimal rapping going on. None of the beats are bangers except maybe the first few tracks since most of them lack a sense of being hard and driven, thus lacking in visceral intensity.

Boring album that boring people like can claim is interesting.

I bet you're the writer that described Danny Brown as an "auteur".

I like TLOP (Yeezus has better highs tho..not sure which is the better album as a whole). But Atrocity Exhibition is just as good or better

I don't pretend to know much about music but I read pitchfork's glowing review of this album so I listen and right away it's kanye singing out of key about a girl's bleached butthole ruining his shirt and I'm like yeah this up there with the Beatles and Beethoven and stuff

This is the most incorrect thing I've seen in my life.

yup

>doesn't counter argue any of his points
>h-heh heh, I'll just call him a PLEB
>that'll show him
Kanye has the most retarded fanbase

T-SHIRT

That's because only retards can be stupid enough to love Kanye.