44% of USA energy output comes from coal

>44% of USA energy output comes from coal

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_electricity_production

Holy fuck, this is XIX century tier. I thought they were using hydro power like the rest of the world but it seems I was wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.co.cr/south-americas-itaipu-dam-ends-2016-record-electricity-generation/54714/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

america is not a big jungle like brazil

Most hydro plants are far from the jungle

>hydro
>not meme-tier energy

>Australia 68.6% coal
Literally third world

>flood jungle
>xd better than coal :DDDDD

It's literally the most efficient energy source there is. The top 5 power plants in the world are hydro plants, and they produce the cheapest energy also clean.

Enjoy your black lung, coalniggers

>86.7 coal
CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

IGCC(Integrated coal Gasification Combined Cycle)

>France
>555,700 GWh
>79.4% nuclear
What did they mean by this?

It's clean but it usually has a strong enviromental impact

Strong fear to depend of other countries toward our energie supplies during cold war made us invest a lot in nuclear power.

>Nuclear power is cleaner than coal
>Nuclear power is more effective
>Coal has caused more deaths than nuclear poisoning has

well, they ARE renowned for being avid coal-burners

All of these things are unironically true. I don't know why you're greentexting.

I wish we could have mostly nuclear power too.

America fuck yeah

>using that weak ass hydro power cuz muh global warming
HAHAHAHAHA faggot

Et tu, Xiang?

>weak ass hydro power

American educational system hard at work.

You realize hydroelectric is almost as bad as coal for the surrounding environment right?

Ummmm, kill yourself unamerican faggot

Because coal is inferior to nuclear power.

...muh HDI

Agreed, but the environmental lobby has a huge fear mongering campaign around Nuclear power.

>>Nuclear power is cleaner than coal
>All of these things are unironically true.

Except that nuclear wastes aer going to be a burden for the next generations.
Pretending nuclear is cleaner using only a 50 years time frame is literally a lie.

Even though that coal power causes local smog, which then causes breathing problems for the people, while nuclear power plant emissions is clean, unless the plant has gone through a meltdown.

Yes and it is far from being cheap too.

Hydroelectric is god for production but you need to destroy so much to put it place.
I don't know which is the best among all electrical production but one thing i know is large solar panel plant is fucking eco bullshit.

>like the rest of the world

You mean like Africa?

Nah, Africa uses coal like you

>hurr durr hydro is bad
>muh environment
>muh tree
Why you Wood elf don't just hump the fucking like a little faggot you are?

we use nuclear power

you know, atomic magic and stuff
not just pouring a water on a propeller and going all wheeeeeeeeeeee it turns around look at it guys hehehe

>not using helium 3 which is clean, safe, more efficient than nuclear and abundant on the moon

What the hell, world.

Top kek, you fucker are literally trying to mock Brazilians with fucking nuclear power? This has to be a joke..

how do you use helium-3 to generate electricity?

Top kek, nuclear power is just using enriched uranium instead of coal to move a steam engine. (XIX century technology)

Our government stopped building more nuclear plants because they were so cost inneficient compared to hydro.

Great minds think alike

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR AND YOU'RE STILL DOING THAT THING THAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING SINCE THE BEGGINING OF TIME??!?!?

Well if we wanna be honest there's no one-size-fits-all solution for power generation and it really depends on location.

The missing neutron on helium 3 creates a reaction that generates heat.

Rest of the world, are you even trying?
news.co.cr/south-americas-itaipu-dam-ends-2016-record-electricity-generation/54714/

Coal has a strong environmental impact.