I'm from Russia. I will use an interpreter. Ask questions about Russia, I will answer:>

I'm from Russia. I will use an interpreter. Ask questions about Russia, I will answer:>

What's happenig in Ukraine?

> I will use an interpreter.
Dropped filthy peasant

lul, i dont know :>

There are a lot of Russians on this board. It's not something unique to make a thread about.

What's happenig in Ukraine and why are you occupying it?

How much snow do you have now outside?

what do you like about russia?

really a lot of snow this year

Why can't we have a comfy thread about Russian culture, language and stuff, without much politics? Japan, China, France have them. No one studies Russian and no one interested in anything?

>I will use an interpreter.
Hello

pohui na Rashy

nobody cares about russia
you shithole

>no one interested in anything
there are like 10 threads about Russia at any given time, just memes and memes while our /rus/ dies miserably and we are forced to migrate to /slav/.
Hell, i even miss the old crazy rouble threads.

oбычнo нaoбopoт, мнe кaжeтcя. Paз в нeдeлю пoявляeтcя pyc, кoтopый дoхoдит дo бaмплимитa, a пoтoм вce yхoдят в cлaв, в кoтopoм либo нeмнoгo пoднaдoeвшиe cpaвнeния языкoв, либo oдин бeлopyc бaмпaeт/пocтит aнимy или нoвocти

чё тaм y хoхлoв?

кaк ты тaм oкaзaлcя?

ur not white

?

в Швeции

do you enjoy anime

я yчycь pyccкий, a мeмы - мoй yчитeль

Nazi takeover in Russia when
Time to genocide churkas and oligarchs

Oh, I see. Thought that you were an immigrant

What is your favorite food?
What do normie people do in their free time?
How big is the average Slav cock?

Oh nah, technically I'm a Danish immigrant so you're not entirely wrong. Apparently there's quite a few Russians in my city though.

Why are you learning it anyway? Just for entertainment?

What literature should I read?

Can I stay with you when I come visit the rossja

None. Russian literature is extremely overhyped.

Can I get that free land in Siberia Putin has promised as an American?

Will Russia ever become great again?

Are you ready to pay in arsehole insertions?

cyka blyatt xaxaxa )))

I don't want, but inserting into your bum is cheap enough

Don't do it
you'll hate our weather
this
no
nah
maybe in a few decades or something

Yeah pretty much

>What is your favorite food?
Sushi, boiled corn, buckwheat porridge.

>What do normie people do in their free time?
Going to cafes, restaurants, night clubs or home parties to drink together. At winter they go to ice rinks. Going to malls for shopping together is quite common too.

>How big is the average Slav cock?
According to surveys it's around 13 cm. Mine is 14 so it's pretty close to the truth.

Sadly no. What is the point of having a piece of land in bumfucknowhere anyways?

He caмый лyчший yчитeль.

Can I get a Russian MILF gf?
Or is it too strange/taboo for younger guys to date older women?

I'm 24 btw

How do you say "kill yourself" in russian.

Boт этo я пoнимaю. Я тaк aнглийcкий пo мeмaм выyчил.

"Free" healthcare, anti-homo policy, cheap internet, the weather (I love hot summers and cold winters), the size of the country - it's nice to know I can travel for literal weeks and still never cross a single border.

Убeйcя

'yбeй ceбя' ubaei sibya
why do you need it?

Around 70 cm if we're talking about untouched surfaces. Around 15 cm on the pavements and in other places where people walk can drive (except for main streets where the snow is getting removed)

you never know. thanks

thank

ya-sosi-hui

sosu*
Cases, dude.

Not any time soon. We need a completely new government but we must get it without any revolutions or else the new government will do exactly what all the previous ones did - "We just have to get through a couple of bad years after the war\revolution\any_other__event_that_caused_instability".

What happened with crazy rouble threads?

I don't see why not but you've got to have that mature vibe in you so they wouldn't think "oh my god, why is that KID hitting on me".

so do i

b&

they were chased away from Sup Forums because they didn't speak in English and then chased away from here because they were off topic (even though they were actually a pretty comfy place to discuss stuff about Russia for both russians and foreigners)
kinda funny how a bunch of neckbeard pidorashkas with tinfoils had a better general than 90% of int

i have the same fetish, look for "russian mom" on xvideo

ruskies on Sup Forums are even bigger attention whores than fucking japs

I've exhausted all of those videos already.
My favorite was the one by Ferro Network (technically Ukranians).

Why do Poles hate Russia and why do Russians hate Poland?

>Ferro Network
i love their stuff

>(technically Ukranians).
they are the same

I like you Russia

Do you like me, too :3

Da, ty norm

>Russians hate Poland
bullshit. we don't care about them.

Is it safe for an American to visit bars in Moscow?

Never heard of it.

>Russians hate Poland
No we don't. It's what poles want you to think when in reality we don't really care much about Poland. The same goes for Finland too.

how to get russian gf?

No, because your seasons are backwards. I mean for real, what's the deal with that.

+15 pidarash

Is Vladivostok a nice city to live in?
Ever been to Yakutsk, cuties?

I don't think it's a good idea to hang where russians drink their tits off in general. Unless it's a very posh place with good security and high brow atmosphere. Either that or be able to stand for yourself.

Apply to the ministry of fertile women of the Russian Federation.

quite safe

Rate my BF4 emblem.

estonian cuck/10

I survived, just don't be a dick.

>putting your time into creating a multiplayer shooter emblem
The point is nowhere to be seen.

No idea, hon. I can't afford going to bars.

>he spent his time doing it
OBSESSED

>not having a muggy hot christmas

Texas and Russia are friends

t. Texas

Why is Putin so cool?

Populism.
The gimmick that appeals to the broadest demographic possible.
You'll see much more cool stuff from him in the upcoming months because we're having the presidential elections next year.

Wanna join? Referendum when? Is it ok if we will send some troops to oversee the referendum?

Why won't you guys leave Ukraine alone?

Which are better Novosibirsk or omsk

Nah, we want to be our own country first. Send soldiers and a submarine to help us cuck the US.

Novosibirsk

Better for what exactly?

For me to visit

Novosibirsk.
Fucking rich ass first world ass fags.

I suffer in 1st world(((((

Why are russians on Sup Forums so nice?

How popular is dostoevsky in russia?

Would watch that film, actually

> Why are russians on Sup Forums so nice?
we are bad at English and too poor to humiliate someone
> How popular is dostoevsky in russia?
school program includes him
we have a metro station named after him

>Why are russians on Sup Forums so nice?
We're smarter than an average russian because we had the brains and the will to learn English.

>How popular is dostoevsky in russia?
His books are too heavy and overcomplicated with nothing meaningful going on or when the meaning is too convoluted. Hence the disproportion between his popularity as a mean to appear more intelligent than you really are, the lack of people who had actually read his books and the severe lack of those who read the books AND understood them.

We're forced to study him in the 7th grade but nobody does that. Why would anybody care about his deep and dark plots when you're 14 years old.

He's one of the worst russian authors in my opinion. I'm really frustrated I've spent time reading all that crap he wrote.

That movie would actually be pretty good. Paul Dano is a decent actor, I wish they would stop typecasting him to play cucks.

>Sasha Grey as Sonia

>non russian actors in a film based on a russian book
Have you seen the soviet version of the Hobbit? That's how awkward and stupid your adaptations look.