A /gg/-anime girl general

A /gg/- anime girl general
Featuring Guitar and Pedal Memes(bass was lost in the mix)
Stay bullied edition

>how do i learn to play this song?
Start by learning how to play your fucking instrument.

>im being bullied, plz halp!
You probably said/did something really fucking stupid and deserve it

>is guitar one of the last true art forms?
Lol

>what gear do i need to sound good?
A mute pedal

>why do people keep saying vomit when i post a fender?
If you have to ask you have no taste, or youre so far down the hipster train thatll youll start eating dog shit when they prove it has health benefits. Vomit

>can you rate my song?
Fuck off...ok fine....it sucks

>what can i change to make it better?
Everything.

>guitar seems like a fun w
Ill stop you right there. No, its not.

>what did i miss from the last thread
Absolutely nothing that wont get posted in this thread

>what kind of amp sho
Stop. Blues jr. Youll sound like shit regardless, might as well have the best shit can amp money can buy.

>whos crazyaga?
A dear friend that fell too early

>whats doom larping?
Pretty much what youll be doing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LRCIicyETNk?t=5m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=sNzJjlV1TOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guitar

The other thread is romans thread

Fuck roman

Hes trying to shitpost us into oblivion

Go gibson or go home

>jackson

Blooze

Does anyone here even play guitar?

>metal

This is the shitties fucking pedal ever

>not anythong from eqd
Kys

hahahahah paul posting is fukcing real

youtu.be/LRCIicyETNk?t=5m7s

5:07

youtube.com/watch?v=sNzJjlV1TOA

4:41

No

>[embed]
What a dweeb

Whats a good classical guitar for around 80 euros?

Blues jr

>user you put 6 in your only getting `1.2 out with that GIBSON guitar.

Youre probably using it as a distortion instead of an overdrive

blues jr

>metal

>claims to be /gg/
>lacks a proper op
Wew

>prs

Fuck off roms

Oh, he posted the ebay picture again

What? Its toan bondo. Its an upgrade to go with the pick up rings

>*drops graphtec nut*
>clonk
>ehhh

>*drops bone nut*
>clink
>errrrrr

>*drops PRS ® bonenut with aluminum dust*
>ping~~~
>WOW LISTEN TO THAT NUT! WOW PRS GUITARS GUYS CAN YOU BELIVE IT hahaha I MIIGHT BUY ONE MYSELF WEW

Guitar music is dead

>muh resonant frequencies
Fuck off shill

>play paul reed shit
>sounds like someone taking a shit
Must be why they named it that

>gibson

this is the wrong thread, I hope it gets deleted by mods soon and you learn your place

The wrong thread fo a shitposter like you.

Who has more replies bitch?

T. guy who has no clue what he's doing

first of all, shitposter is not a correct term
secondly, the other thread has more unique IPs and was made before this one

>cant tell time
What else would i expect from a trip fag?

>Plastic

Plastic nuts are the most common – even some higher-priced guitars have cheap plastic nuts. Plastic nuts are not very durable, and before too long, the strings will saw through the nut slots. Besides this, low-quality plastic nuts will kill your tone, especially your sustain. It is always a good idea to replace a plastic nut if you get a guitar that has one. Plus, the standard “rhinestone white” color of plastic nuts isn’t the sexiest look, and gives you just one more reason to replace it.

This is not sexy

>"High-Tech" Plastic

High-tech plastics are materials like TUSQ, Corian or Micarta. These are industrial materials with even, high density. They imitate natural bone in structure and color. The advantage of these materials is that they are artificial, offering the evenness of density without natural irregularities found in bone. These materials are used by a lot of companies, and I would recommend trying them. I can’t hear any differences when compared to a bone nut; I have a Micarta nut on my ’69 Fender “Pink Paisley” Tele, and I’m totally satisfied with it. Some luthiers claim that these materials are actually better than any bone nut – Martin has used Corian for some time. If it’s good enough for an expensive Martin guitar, it’s definitely worth checking out.

I can tell that this was made at 20:50:40 whereas the earlier one was made at 20:50:20

>Graphite

Black in color, graphite is also very popular, especially for guitars with a tremolo. The biggest advantage to graphite is that it is “self lubricating” for low friction. A good graphite nut helps with tuning stability in combination with a tremolo. Cheap graphite nuts, however, tend to kill your sustain, so take care to get the good stuff.

This is pretty sexy. Is there something for edge lords?

I miss the [embed][embed][embed][embed][embed][embed][embed][embed] OPs of days past.

So i can whammy for days? Sweet!

>Brass/Metal

Brass and metal were very popular during the eighties, and some companies still use brass today. It is the most durable, and will probably last forever, but it is heavy. Brass gives a very unique tone that you will have to try out to see if it is for you. The open strings can get very loud and shrill, but some heavy metal guys are into it because it helps the tone stay clear and defined when using heavy overdrive.

>when people would chop the bottom link off because too many [embeds] made the post too big

>Bone

Bone remains the “king of nuts,” and is the historically correct material for vintage guitars. Nothing is as sexy as a polished bone nut on a one-piece maple neck! The tone is very balanced and the open strings are never too loud or shrill, and it will last a long time. It is important to use unbleached bone, because it naturally self-lubricates, which helps you stay in tune when using a tremolo. Plus, cosmetically, unbleached bone can be polished to a higher shine than bleached bone. I prefer unbleached camel bone. It is comparable to ivory in tone and appearance, and has a very even density.

>muh chink clones

u mad?

>Fossil Ivory

Ivory is said to be the premium material for guitar nuts, providing the best tone. However, the material is questionable from an ecological point of view, and buying ivory is risking that an elephant or walrus is being killed for it. The only acceptable way to get ivory is what is referred to as fossil ivory. Fossil ivory comes from animals that died naturally millions of years ago and has been found throughout the planet. To my ears, it sounds warmer, mellower and more defined than bone. The difference is very subtle, but still audible. Another bonus is the range of colors, from creamy white to yellowish to dark brown. When polished, it can be breathtaking. Fossil ivory is not cheap, so you’ll have to decide whether it is worth it for you.

plastic nuts are on higher priced guitars because "higher priced guitars" includes gibson, who are literally putting fucking CIRCUIT BOARD WIRING on guitars over $1000

not even import chinese shit has this. what a fucking garbage company lol

Theres enough memes here to get my fix, i dont need more on my pedal board

>Ivory

While real ivory offers a superb tone and appearance, I highly recommend not buying this stuff. It is forbidden in most parts of the world, but like most illicit substances, it is available through underground sources. As a matter of completeness I include ivory in this list, but I urge you not to buy or use it. Keep in mind, endangered animals will have to die for your tone.

Circuit boards are the future, so much easier to work and modify, keeps everythong working cleanly

metal is the best, particularly if it's a steel nut with steel frets

>metal is best
See

>easier to modify

no, it's fucking not

it's the complete opposite

i have no idea why you even decided to post that when it's objectively wrong, it doesn't help everything "work cleaner" than regular wiring.

i saw your selfie already while scrolling past your shitposts, no need to link it again

Have a bad experiwnce with a circuit board, lad? Did babby lift a trace?

See

>the closest /gg/ will come to playing a real guitar

Metal is all about killing shit. Fuck elephants

Is paul reed smith dead too or just ed roman?

Ed Roman is dead, Paul's still alive.

Everytime a gibson headstock breaks ed roman gets his wings

it's hard to have a bad experience with one on a personal guitar because i'm not so retarded that i buy something north of a grand that has mass-produced chink pcbs in it

keep pretending you do your own work and know what you're talking about I guess?

Thats too bad

>circuit boards are only in guitars
Wew, just, wew

>I prefer to tune manually, and besides, I don’t want perfect pitch—I like to “sweeten” my tunings.
This is actually a double myth. First, if you don’t apply power G FORCE™ is a manual tuner. The gear ratio is 40:1 so the tuning can be very precise (just don’t tune manually while G FORCE™ is turned on). Second, although G FORCE™ can tune to perfect pitch, you can also create tunings that aren’t perfect (like sweetened tunings) and save them as presets.

>When I bend a string, I don’t want it pitch-corrected!
That’s not how G FORCE™ works. You turn it on, it tunes, and it turns off automatically when the guitar is tuned. It doesn’t “run in the background” and try to tune your guitar.

>G FORCE™ is the same as Min-ETune™, just re-branded.
G FORCE™ has many additional features—like being able to use all the presets as custom presets, adding pitch offsets to strings, “pitch assist” that makes creating alternate tunings easier, the ability to work with capos, and more. Also several optimizations improve speed and accuracy, especially when switching to alternate tunings.

>G FORCE™ doesn’t tune all six strings as once.
This is partially true. If the battery charge is above 60%, G FORCE™ tunes all six strings at once. But if the charge drops below 60%, it tunes three strings at a time to make sure each machine head gets enough juice.

>G FORCE™ is for people who can’t tune a guitar.
Another partially true myth, because if you can’t tune a guitar, G FORCE™ can certainly tune it for you. But because G FORCE tunes six strings at once in seconds, pros use G FORCE™ in the studio where time is money, and on stage to keep guitars in tune and maintain a seamless performance flow (as well as to do alternate tunings without needing a bunch of pre-tuned guitars sitting offstage). Check out Premier Guitar magazine’s video with Alice Cooper guitarist Ryan Roxie talking about how he uses G FORCE™.

It's 2017 (LITERALLY the CURRENT YEAR). Why don't you own a Gibson® G FORCE™ guitar?

oh is this where you realize you got blown the fuck out and try to make some weird strawman?

keep paying someone to do your setups you teen trog L O L

>Grover kidney-button tuners:
Durable and precise tuning in a lighter, more compact format

>Tektoid nut:
Dense and self-lubricating for great sustain and accurate return to pitch

>Even thicker grenadillo fingerboard: Greater sonic depth and outstanding playing feel

>Flying V slim-taper neck profile:
Extremely fast, with easy access to the upper frets

>Mahogany neck:
Historic Gibson neck tonewood

>Mahogany body:
Hand-selected historic tonewood for time-honored Gibson resonance and sustain

>Dirty Finger humbuckers:
Powerful humbuckers

>Flying V control layout:
2 volume, 1 master tone and 1 toggle switch for simplified control

>Chrome Tune-O-Matic bridge and stop bar:
Great sustain and precise intonation from innovative hardware set, with elegant chrome plating

>Classic Gibson Flying V hardshell case:
Stylish and protective

Youre reading comprehension is shit

your*

what are we arguing about now?

(You)

>Grover locking kidney tuners:
Grover locking kidney tuners, robust and efficient

>TekToid™ nut:
Tektoid for great sustain and accurate return to pitch

>Rosewood Fingerboard:
Rosewood with richer tone, better bends on the high notes

>Slim-Taper Neck:
Asymmetrical slim-taper neck profile is fast, comfortable, modern

>AAA flamed maple top:
AAA flamed maple top, saluting the finest '50s Bursts

>Mahogany body with Ultra-Modern weight relief:
Ultra Modern Weight Relief is Gibson USA's new technique for a lighter guitar with enhanced resonance and sustain

>Burstbucker Pro Rhythm & Lead humbuckers:
Alnico magnets and mismatched coils like the hallowed PAFs

>Classic Gibson controls with 4 push/pull switches:
Classic Gibson controls with 4 push/pull switches for authentic Gibson sounds, amazing versatility

>Aluminum Tune-o-Matic bridge and stop bar with steel thumbwheels/posts:
Aluminum Tune-o-Matic bridge and stop bar with steel thumbwheels/posts with a durable and decorative chrome finish

>'Classic Gibson hardshell case:
Classic Gibson hardshell case is stylish and protective

Prettiest strat ever, or ugliest sg ever?

Circuit boards in guitar. user says its a bad idea, but his only argument is "lol btfo" so o dont think he really knows why he's angry.

Should i get a duo sonic?

>tele
Vomit

Sure

ew

Post talentless hacks

Ok, ill start

>hendrix
>hack
>petrucci
>not a hack
Im fucking out

Poc related

Didnt someone dox the luthier?

Dox Luthier would be a great villain name

New meaning to the word mememachine.

Does anyone know a good amp for around 300-400 bucks that can do distortion well? Preferably tube. I have a nano big muff pi pedal and my old shit the bed when I tried to use it. I want something with a good rock tone, I don't care about metal or even clean tones that much, I just want something that does good overdrive.

Vox nightrain maybe

Blues jr

what the fuck is going on in this picture

>only argument

they sound like shit,are harder to replace unless you say fuck it and rip everything out, it's only done to make a few more cents, and only by Gibson to my knowledge

not him, but you're honestly retarded or trying to justify buying a shit guitar if you think PCB control panels are anything but retarded*

*the only exception being active preamp panels

all objectively talented guitarists

you're confusing "talentless hacks" with "doesn't play my shitty pitchfork-core"