Chargers vs 49ers

Kaep looking efficient

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsgrid.com/real-sports/nfl/colin-kaepernick-may-be-converting-to-islam-for-girlfriend-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one gives a shit about this game or this shit tier nig who will be the most expensive bench warmer this season

welp, this is the game im watching and the game im making webms of so im gonna post them

>noone gives a shit about Kaepernick

as evidenced by him being a trending topic on Twitter and the main sports story for the last several days, right? think before you speak.

A loud chorus of boos is coming out after every single snap kaep is taking. Even the 49's fans are booing. As soon as kaep stops holding onto the ball, the boos turn to cheers.

Kaep bailed out by some good catches, but he still looks on par with Gab.

this opening drive would have been impressive if it was week 1 of preseason

WHERE IS BOSA

I'd say he looked better than Gabbert but he's playing against lesser competition.

People care about him the same way the care about an offensive comedy show. It can be fun to watch and some people might be butthurt but ultimately its meaningless and shouldn't be taken too seriously. The difference being Kaep is a real person so it makes it even more fun to laugh at him.

I'm only watching to see Kaepershit get boo'd

Remember San Diego Chorger fags, vote NO on Prop C.

>Killing your receivers in a preseason game

What a dick

Kellen Clemons is a pussy

lol

wot?

He's not playing with anyone who's going to make the team so it doesn't matter.

If a special teamer goes down, there's dozens more to take his place.

CUNNY

San Diego doesn't need a new stadium. Just revamp the current one. I live within city limits, there is strong opposition to the new stadium as it has environmental concerns and the fact the money that will be used in this farce could be better off used in fixing our roads and affordable housing. If the Chargers want to leave for LA, so be it. No on C.

>If the Chargers want to leave for LA, so be it.
The thing is, we don't want your team either. Oakland Chargers, anyone?

>there is strong opposition to the new stadium as it has environmental concerns

So, San Diego is full of tree huggers?

>Just revamp the current one

That's been suggested, but it seems like a waste.

They could've just demolished the Q and rebuilt a new stadium on the same site.

HURRRRR FUCK THE ENVIRONMENT, NOT LIKE WE ALL LIVE IN IT OR ANYTHING DURRRRRR

Has Kaep started giving the black power salute yet, or has the cancer not metastasized yet?

He's playing against third stringers and people who won't even be on the team this saturday, this shit is hardly impressive

That's a really epic post my dude

>hey let's fuck our economy over while China, India, and Nigeria burn increasing amounts of fossil fuels and nothing will stop them from doing so

But what about all those non-binding, unenforceable agreements where they promised to try really hard to reduce their fossil fuel use? Surely those will help the American middle class somehow.

just stop it, the asshurt has been massive and widespread against this guy. if it were all fun and games and people laughing at him he wouldn't be in danger of being blackballed from the league.

China, India and Nigeria are burning fossil fuels and fucking their environment for private sector manufacturing and industry, not publicly funded sports arenas.

if you want to count a bunch of retarded murricans on twitter telling him to GIT OUT then maybe. pretty sure thats a vocal minority and most people don't actually give a fuck what he wants to do during the anthem

This

We don't want the chargers in LA they can fuck off to Oakland or Vegas

>most people don't actually give a fuck what he wants to do during the anthem

When's he going to masturbate during the national anthem as a way of protesting gerrymandering?

I like your recordings, recording man.

We're watching someone become radicalized on the national level. He's probably going to claim allegiance to ISIS by next year.

lel

>playing newer Ozzy music

Come on gais

Kaep looking bretty gud.

I want to scalp Kaperdick then stick the rest of his useless corpse in a boiling cauldron with potatoes and onions. Such a tantalizing meal. Then I would eat his brain matter while raped his stepmother.

Same

I thirst for flesh

>let's be like China, India, and Nigeria

What the fuck kind of run was that?

He could've had the first if he didn't do all that bullshit.

uhhhh okay? that disproves my argument how? last time I checked professional sports teams were economic entities, hence "professional"

lol like that was his point you silly nigger

Donald Trump is a clossal faggot

vote Bernie instead

can the cracker faggots in the stadium stop booing kaepergod? tyvm

what is the "S8" mean? he did this in philly too

India, China, and Nigeria also consume food and drink water, we should probably cut that out too

He still got the first and stop the clock.

LIGHTS OUT

O FUK ILLUMINATI

lol the lights went out

inb4 stabbings

>kaep is back

white america confirmed blown the fuck out

>preseason

pretty nice throw and grab, just needs to work on getting both feet down

Colin Kaepernick did absolutely nothing wrong.

>responding to foiliage

I guess I'm the only one who still loves memes...

Check out my screen shot from the stadium.

6/10 for Kaep

He did some good things, but those bad throws are still there. Didn't get much time in the 2nd half with all the spaghetti the defense was spilling.

will he ever leave the niners T_T..serious fuk this guy

>you have rights unless I disagree with your legal actions, then I'll shame you into submission

Where'd the fucked up fro come from?

He wasn't pretending to be black until he stopped starting.

Yeah fucker you have the right to do stupid shit and I have the right to tell you you're a fuck up for doing stupid shit

That's how the system works

It's his right not to stand. It's my right to call him a pussy-whipped retard who's approaching fedora-tipping levels of edginess.

why does he have a fro? isn't he arabic?

That fucking nose. God damn its bigger than your average jew.

is the GOAT back?

according to snopes, he's not a muslim... at least for now

why dont white people know how anything but white people hair works?

>stupid
But that's a subjective term.
What about the right to not be harassed when your behavior is objectively within the law?

you do know muslim and arab are not the same thing right?

>According to Terez Owens, the professional football player remained seated while the national anthem was being sung because he allegedly wanted to show his protest versus the so-called “black oppression” in the United States.

>“We’re now hearing that it was actually his girlfriend Nessa’s idea for Colin to protest,” an unnamed source reportedly said. The source further dished that Colin Kaepernick and Nessa Diab “are still planning an Islamic-style wedding.”

>mean words should be illegal

holy shit, kill yourself my man

>go check other scores during halftime

Raiders vs shithawks 2-0 raiders
Lions vs Bills 31-0 Loins

lel

This is the same logic that the msm uses to bully Donald Trump supporters.
>You have a right to support him but I think you're wrong so I'm gonna ridicule you until you see things my way

What the fuck? they going to play this one in the dark?

>people pay full price for these games

Go fuck yourself.

It's a two way street.

I'm not mad about it. But that perfectly encapsulates you guys. A guy sits on a bench and you jump on it like it's the fucking worst thing to ever happen. Yet when the white players do unsportsmanlike shit in this game? Not a word is said and you pretend it never happened or defend it. Where were you when the Chargers should've gotten a penalty for that late hit on Kaep? Or their actual penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct this game?

You didn't care. You San Diego fans don't give a fucking shit about being sportsmanlike and you never have. Hence why you are called the worst fans in the league. So to see you circle jerk over how bad him sitting on the bench was and ignore the many dirty things that your team has done this game is absurd. If you're gonna be scumbag fucks, at least be upfront about it and don't pretend you're mad because of it's not being sportsmanlike, you're just butthurt because it was a guy not on your team. If the teams had been reversed you wouldn't have said a thing. Cunts.

More like sitting through your propaganda song is not a big deal and state fags should mind their business.

>Kaep looking efficient
No, the Chorgers defense is just looking that bad.

bills game is over at least
the shithawk game is still in the 3rd

i'd pay $20 at most lol

source for this? sounded plausible until the Islamic style wedding bit.

/spoiler/ its made up /spoiler/

No that's true. Former evangelical Christian Jebus tattoo sporting Capernick is converting to Islam. Seriously.

Really makes you think.

No it's not. from back in July.

sportsgrid.com/real-sports/nfl/colin-kaepernick-may-be-converting-to-islam-for-girlfriend-report/

>chargers defense looking bad
>they get interception as soon as Kaep comes out
LMAO its like your whiteness wont let you appreciate that great half Kaep put on

>source for this?
>According to Terez Owens

Why is Kaep dating Trannies?