Should women really be allowed here?

Should women really be allowed here?

I mean, women can't even appreciate music (and art in general) like us. What's the point in allowing them here?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/593shaun/spaghettrousle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just ignore them when they post, they just want attention and male energy, they're semen vampires

yeah we should require every poster to post a picture of their dicks for each thread

No one here appreciates music the way I do. Girls are just more shit taste on the pile, it's an unimportant issue.

yeah and femboys should also have to post their buttholes!

How the FUCK do I meet girls so I can get a girlfriend. Online dating sucks ass and most girls are way too far from my backwoods ass town anyway

>I mean, women can't even appreciate music (and art in general) like us.
most "men" on here can't even play an instrument. How can they POSSIBLY appreciate music?
>"oh hey this sounds nice!"
>"I don't like this!"
wow you have a deep understanding of music OP

Don't worry user, they're probably aren't any women here anyways

Yeah this, I want a girlfriend

This is why you are still a virgin, OP.

Go to parties and start chatting up a drunk girl, then make out and never see her again

Women provide valuable insight into the music of other women, so that we men would be able to understand the predominant female emotions behind it.

There are some things only women can understand, connect with, etc

women are a meme

I agree, sure. Kate Bush, for example. Don't think I can appreciate it or connect to her music on the same level as a girl who likes her, St.Vincent for instance. When she first heard that album on her shitty car stereo, it changed her life. I just thought "hey this is pretty good!"

So much this!

move to the city

fucking feminist

Found the virgin

honestly, not at all.

Completely agree. Every girl I've talked to in real life has acted really bored or even disgusted when I've asked her to listen to the masterworks that make up the canon of modern music. Clearly, women are unable to discern the finer points of art.

Stop virgin shaming. It shatters a fragile young man's ego. Just look at Elliot Rodgers. Do you really want more Elliots?

he had virgin-enablers backing him up on /r9k/, so that's not a great comparison

what "masterworks" are these

So people shouldn't criticize food if they aren't chefs?

You know Kanye, Animal Collective, Neutral Milk Hotel, Death Grips, the list goes on...

Actually knowing music theory stifles creativity.

Are you saying you don't think this world needs more supreme gentlemen?

they won't appreciate food on the same level as a chef. Much like music, the fuckboy will say
>"wow, this tastes good!"
>"man, this tastes bad!"
very deep understanding of the culinary world

It's his (OP's) very own fault. Just look at how delusional he is. Totally deserves shaming.

>mfw I know which posts are the girls itt

Every night i cry myself to sleep wishing i would just meet a girl who likes death grips, neutral milk hotel, and yung lean.

Do enlighten us.

why do you need the girl to have the same taste in music as you? You know the best way to meet a girl into the same band is to go to one of their shows, right?

Smelling like vagina and white knights in here

i dont have any money

Stop assuming good things can ever happen. Begone.

>wants a gf
>no money
doable, but will be hard to find a girl who is down to pay for everything. I don't know how but two of my friends did it, they are both thai so maybe that has to do with it. Good luck user

I also live in the middle of fucking nowhere with my parents with no car to go anywhere

are women actually capable of enjoying music for anything other than the looks of a male Artists or the "deep" Lyrics?

It feels like everytime a woman talks about why she likes an Artist it's either because she thinks he's hot or that the lyrics are "so true" eventhough the Musician is an atrocious songwriter and the only good part about their music is the actual music.

one example is Mariina and the Diamonds, she is quite possibly one of the worst songwriters out there, yet you will find lots of twelve year old girls that only like her for the "deep lyrics" on her album Electra Heart (which is also her worst album and she had co-writers on that album)

They don't care about her amazing Voice or the great Production on her non-Electra Heart songs, They only care about her "Virginity so she can feel infinity" so deep and tru xDDD.

It's not only the listeners but also the Musicians. just look at any interview of a female Musician they will always talk about the songwriting and everything else is irrelevant

Some of us just weren't designed to archive happiness user. Time to lay down and rot.

Do any of you bastards listen to music made by women?

wow if only you could do something about it. Nah fuck it, you can't. Just cry about it on Sup Forums, that will fix it.

i think this is bait, because if it's not then you might just crack into the top 10 most pretentious people i've seen, which is actually a great feat

one thing to consider is perhaps it's not the music itself that's making them disinterested, but rather your attitude

women are a meme

for some people yes. but you have to understand what it's for and why it's useful. it's just a language to desribe music and it's also guidelines for things that have worked in the past. it enables you to see the patterns in music and communicate them. imagine what making music would be like without having those guidelines as groundwork. it's true that some people will see these guidelines as the end all be all and stay within them and not experiment. sure, it teaches you concepts that, had you figured them out yourself, you might think about in a different way or used a different approch. but nontheless they teach you these concepts. so many that a single person would never in a lifetime be able to figure them out by themselves. without theory we'd make a lot less complex music as a whole. even the musicians who tend to try to experiment and figure stuff out themself must know basic music theory as in circle of fifth and shit.

Western women are cucked beyond belief. Might as well just abandon them. So vapid, shallow, and brainwashed that there's little hope they'll ever see the light of heaven. Might settle down with a nice traditional south korean

My gf, whom I met here, knows more about music than most of you.

Not true btw

soundcloud.com/593shaun/spaghettrousle

>shallow
add in being judgemental and you got yourself a basic bitch.

everytime i'm around women and they start gossiping i just wanna slap my hand cross their faces. how can you have no real interests besides what others think of you and constantly have to validate yourself by judging and shittalking others. they also have no fucking compassion and are egocentric backstabbers. men have a certain respect for each other and there are some things you just don't do to each other no matter the situation, but women will use every bit of leverage they have to fuck you.

there might be exceptions, but this breed is pretty widespread.

funny because non-western women are even more shallow