Pissing contest inbound

Pissing contest inbound

twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/829881047336812544

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zy5VWvsz3Co
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm sure a lot of great political discussion is bound to come forth from this dispute tbqh

Sup Forums vs Sup Forums isn't dying out soon I'd assume.

PJW cited fucking HOPSIN as being good. If that doesn't discredit him, what will?

>mfw the alt-right is finally dying

Heh, this is going to be pretty funny

I'm pissed that my generation turned democrats vs. republicans into berniebros vs. neo-nazis.

wow what great music discussion we have on Sup Forums

>le generation

What album is this?

I mean, PJW is upset that music has turned from classic rock into trap rap. Well, I'm pissed that political debate has degraded from two informed politicians debating into two dudes on youtube making response videos at each other. I guess we all get to be pissed, haha.

>no verified checkmark on the PWJ Youtube comment
Yeah, no

Fuck Memestano

actually id say it has turned into four main groups: berniebros, SJWs, christian fundamentalists and neo-reactionaries

>I'm pissed that political debate has degraded from two informed politicians debating into two dudes on youtube making response videos at each other
you do realize political candidates debating is still a thing right? and people who make videos debating on the internet are probably a tiny bit more honest than politicians paid by different corporations

Looks like I'm gonna be at this for a while.

Let's talk some Herbie.

Wait I just fucking checked, a channel with over 750,000 subscribers isn't verified? What the fuck?

Yeah, Anthony's twitter rebuttal finally did them in

Youtube doesn't want him verified.

Fuck off holy shit.
This meme is dead you stupid fucklord. Quit forcing it.

>people who make videos debating on the internet are probably a tiny bit more honest than politicians paid by different corporations

I wish people would read one thing, just one thing about how money works in politics before adopting this easy dumbass "all politicians are bought and paid for" stance.

Neither of these guys know shit about policy. Neither of them even pretend to have a damn thing to say about what the law should do or how it should function. They're cultural critics. People are getting their political opinions from cultural critics. It's like getting environmental policy advice from gardeners.

Oh, but everyone knows that big business has its greedy claws in science so probably the gardeners are more trustworthy than scientists.

Testy, I see.

This is going to be great.

race war when

>berniebros
>SJWS
>Implying these aren't in the same group

>People are getting their political opinions from cultural critics. It's like getting environmental policy advice from gardeners.
im preeeeetty sure more people have heard of elizabeth warren or steve bannon than they have of poll yosif wotsen or le needle man

>people unironically saying sjw in this thread

>berniebros
theyre usually just right wingers that want weed and free college

I've always hated theneedledrop but he's being pretty based with this

Your taste is trash fatso

rl kelly and spencer radcliffe - brown horse

fuck you triggered cuck

100% manufactured drama

if youre gonna use buzzwords at least dont use two in a sentence. and if you do at least dont put them right next to each other

keep fighting the good fight herbieanon
keep politics off Sup Forums

aesthetic relativism vs. objectivism

Nah. Trust me, a lot of drama on yt, like any of idubbbz's content cops, are probably manufactured. Not this though, PJW made a dumb video and Melonhead replied to it.

What herbie shall Herbieanon talk about?

The possibilities are endless.

Whoever wins, we lose

TruthRevolt is the most obvious troll I've ever seen when he debuted in the initial Melonman v. PJW thread.
How he at all manages to yield any replies to his over-the-top Sup Forums emulation is beyond me.

Please save us from this """political discussions""" Herbieanon!

I am honestly curious in terms of how PJW responds, mainly for the entertainment value. How do you guys think he'll respond? Inflammatory attacks? Goalpost moving? Will he turn into a true patrician, realizing that the only things worth listening to in music are western art music and electronic music?

Fuck off, this isn't even as political as it's related to music in the realm of pop culture, and it's far more entertaining than your tired, forced memeing.

lol what

hahahah fuck where?

I never get this herbie meme but all my jazz school friends are obsessed with him

Your jazz school friends have good taste.

B I T T E R.

I'm trying!

*blocks path*

Chick, we've been over this...
It's over...
You can't defeat a jazz-funk-god....

Jesus christ, never read fandingo's twitter or any other twitter before for that matter. I should have kept it that way.

maybe not alone

I'm not alone either....

Will Anthony ever acknowledge pop music before the 1960's? When you look at the biggest chart toppers during the jazz age there are some fantastic composition - most lot them involving way more ambitious instrumentation and techniques. Even many classical composers got involved with what was being explored during this era. Does he really believe that George Gershwin, Duke Ellington, Art Tatum, etc, are inferior to today's top 40?

Are you an imbecile? I never debuted in that thread, as I was here much, much longer than that. I browsed to many other places than Sup Forums, since I actually value intellectual, unbiased discussion rather than discussion with a pack of idiots that are stupid enough to think of a fucking urinal as art.

I either browse Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and occassionally /r/TheDonald or Stormfront. I believe myself to be very well-versed in the arts and sciences, much much more than what any of you idiots will ever achieve in your lifetime.

No one would say that, he's saying they aren't necessarily superior.
Gershwin was not Pop like Miley Cyris, though perhaps Benny Goodman and Frank Sinatra were. And both of those two are watered down.

it's only getting stronger user
alt-right are the exact opposite of SJWs therefore the more they get stronger the more of the alt-right we will see

Who's Will Anthony m8

fantano is a stupid e-celeb.

Cultural Marxism is actually well documented and has a good history. I don't know what the other e-celeb had to say about it or if its true or not. But CM was discussed by Nixon and other serious people in power. Its not just some conspiracy theory.

I only had to watch Fantano's review of In Utero by Nirvana to know he's a fucking snowflake hipster faggot.

ALl his opinions are just designed to create an image of himself as some intelligent art officianado. In reality he is educated by e-celebs and youtube.

A total cancer on society.

But really who gives a fuck if two meme celebs are arguing about politics? Fuck them both .

>Gershwin was not Pop like Miley Cyris
Because Miley Cyrus didn't exist in the 30's? Gershin did indeed compose some popular music at the time though.

>those two are watered down
Benny Goodman was an extremely talented and respected clarinetist and composer. He is not "watered down" at all just because you've heard Sing Sing Sing a few times.

I gave you a chance for honorable surrender, but so be it.

>Gershin did indeed compose some popular music at the time though.
But he wasn't like Miley Cyrus, he was that kind of "sub-popular" artist like Radiohead today or a composer like Max Richter, not some hugely popular figure. American in Paris wasn't Sing Sing Sing. Speaking of which:
>Benny Goodman was an extremely talented and respected clarinetist and composer
Clearly you don't know anything about Jazz or music in general. Benny was mediocre, especially considering Artie Shaw was a fucking contemporary with massively better skills at soloing and bandleading. Benny was the watered down popular one though

Bft...bad move, Chick....

..You don't have the power of V A P O R W A VE A E S T H E T I C on your side.

>VAPORWAVE KEYTAR SOLO DOODLE DE DOO.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zy5VWvsz3Co

So, Gershwin was more like Radiohead instead? Lol, that makes a whole lot of sense. Can you give an example of a jazz-age musician that is most similar to Miley Cyrus? I think whatever you post would be interesting.

So you claim that Benny Goodman is bad because you think Artie Shaw is better? That doesn't really make much sense. It would be similar to claiming Brahms is bad because Liszt was superior. Benny Goodman is still an incredibly respected and talented musician regardless of how "mediocre" (see: popular) you can paint him. Can you exactly explain what makes him watered down. You're trying to boast you're knowledge, but can you specifically point out what you are claiming more specifically?

Benny Goodman was not a good soloist and you can hear his weaknesses in his technique. This is especially pronounced when he plays classical works, regardless of them being Mozart, Brahms, Nielsen, or Copland.

I see he's figured out the strategy of starting shit with youtubers to gain popularity

I'm new to Sup Forums who should I be rooting for

Wait for based Scaruffi to write a book about it

ill let you have this one herbs, but bitches brew was better than any of your sideman albums.

Pft...I don't need bitches brew I got Fat Albert.

He was holding me back anyway I'm Herbie 'Motherfuckin' Hancock. I don't need no man.

They think they are both idiots. Paul is a fool that thinks being contrarian is being superior and Anthony just has no substantive rebuttal. It's like two monkeys flinging shot at each other and normies are going to see it as some sort of intellectual debate.

Paul has some sort of point but it was so poorly executed Fantano pretty much blasted him on most of his points.
He's fucking dumb for posting the hipster douchebag tweet and seems to act in a way that mimics how his new fanbase acts. Much like anthony but a lot more obnoxious.
I was hoping he would admit to fantano being right about some things.

Anyway MODS

Paul really is fucking moron. I don't understand how any of you could think any different.

>I don't understand how any of you could think any different.
Heard mind.