Still the best video game movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVtDhd26420
youtu.be/7zuDZrySShA?t=1m16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By far

It's the only legitimately great one

that would be mortal kombat

I think you mean Resident Evil: Extinction. That was the best film in the franchise.

Close but no

Eh, it's okay

That's like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.

This was alright considering the source material.

OP here. I liked that one too. Maybe my 2nd favourite vidya movie.

But the sequel was fucking awful.

I feel the series wen't downhill in Extinction. The whole Alice has superpowers, army of clones, etc…

This guy gets it.

I would say it went downhill from there, but honestly it was more like they threw it off a cliff. The most recent one I only got 20 minutes into and I physically couldn't handle watching the rest. And this is coming from someone who references Milla Jovovich when needing an example of a woman who's perfect looking.

Yeah RE was pretty good too bad that it had shitty sequels each worst than the last.

Also yes the fucking sequel was a piece of shit, I remember I went to see it on theaters it was the only time that I storm out of a theater from pure hatred and anger

Corny as all fuck, but surprisingly enjoyable in spite of it. Also there are a few decent game references that massage the nostalgia gland.

Agree that it's better than RE.

There were some weird elements to it, but for 16 year old me at the time, it was pretty good for what it was. The production value was a lot higher in this film than it was for Apocalypse or the first movie. I liked the desert landscape and how badass Alice was riding around in her long coat and short shorts and dual wielding her kukri knives.

And her developing telekinesis was strange but I liked the idea that her body was adapting to the virus in unexpected ways. It actually reminded me of the Underworld franchise where a man and his two sons develop borderline supernatural abilities after being exposed to a virus that their bodies learn to adapt to.

The clone army thing was stupid.

Fuck... She's so hot I'd play with her boobs for hours and lick the nipples until she was all wet and sweaty, and then put my dick in so that I can see her boobs bouncing and feel my dick in her pussy. Then I'd cum inside her and she'd go to sleep. Then I'd go to sleep using her boobs as my pillow and when we wake up, start over again.

What I like about the movie is how the capture the atmosphere of desolation and sadness from the games they used a lot of songs from the game OST and did justice to the character and relentless nature of Pyramid head, while clearly not perfect for me is the most faithful adaptation of a game into a movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVtDhd26420 also this scene is fucking great

Mortal Kombat desu.

I agree with everything you just said.

Let's touch willies.

What about that poor girl? What of her nowadays?

DUDE, MATRIX STUNTS BUT RETARDED, LIMO

Love the intro of this movie
youtu.be/7zuDZrySShA?t=1m16s