Fuck you guys this wasn't that bad

Fuck you guys this wasn't that bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_t-kiXeCw8
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZG11TNTx5g
youtube.com/watch?v=ohkGc1neJdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should be shoved in the garbage chute just for suggesting such a thing.

Fuck you it wasn't that bad.

I liked it

The soundtrack is patrician as fuck

I wish there was more music like it

youtube.com/watch?v=q_t-kiXeCw8

>the oompa loompa songs were actually ok

True story: this movie got me laid.

Truer story: I'm still a kv

Millenials...
Good day.

It sucked except for Christopher Lee

It's vastly superior to the "original" and a great pleb filter. The 70s version isn't even bad but it's still leagues behind this.

its literally better than the first one

The new animal collective has the same kind of energy and wackiness
listen to the SMiLE sessions by the Beach Boys, but its a bit less abbrasive
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZG11TNTx5g

not even memeing but I loved it as well

>liking the gnarled old low budget piece of shit that was the original

dr. deakin was deep in the lab on that joint

Everything about this movie was better or on par with the original except for Charlie who was completely boring

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!!

This, he had literally no flaws unlike the original charlie who did dare to go into the bubble room and almost fuck up

You're right. Especially Depps performance was surpisingly good in this film. Well done, Johnny. Well done.

HOWEVER

The father storyline was annoying but not necessarily out of place for the specific adaptation.

It followed the story better than the original and Burton is apparently a massive fan of Dahl's work, visited his old shed where he used to work for inspiration etc. Dahl's widow even said she thought that he'd be very satisfied with Burton's adaptation than the abortion (in Roald Dahl's eyes) of the original.

Johnny Depp was way closer to what I imagined Willy Wonka to be like.

ASR is qt.

Copy-pasted Oompa Loompas was my only big issue with the film.

I preferred the original adaptation's practical effects versus the more computer enhanced visuals of this one.

shut up you fucjing dork lol

>bullying your fellow television and movie fan

You sicken me

i'm sorry. should i delete it

It was pretty shitty for a redone retelling of Dante's Inferno.

it had some qts in it
you know who im talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=ohkGc1neJdk

the old ones were fun but let's be honest the best version will always be the Roald Dahl books.

He was a mad genius and master troll before that was such a thing.

>they never made his autobiography into a movie
>there will never be an awesome scene where he crashes his RAF fighter in the sahara.

And OP this movie bombed because Johnny Depp looked weird not fun and he had this odd Michael Jackson thing going on.

ikr?

>he had this odd Michael Jackson thing going on
explain
also, do you think Wonka isn't supposed to be weird? did you see the original movie?

Epic Movie Willy Wonka is superior.

The mom in the tracksuit?

Love the little puppet show tour opening that bursts into flames

>explain
>also, do you think Wonka isn't supposed to be weird? did you see the original movie?

he gave off the vibe of a pedo. Gene Wilder had a madcap howard hughes of candyland thing going on.

Wonka was actually darker in the book and like the Mad Hatter, a bit mad and sadistic. It comes through a teeny bit in the first set of movies but I don't know if you could show him being evil-ish. That might just be a relic of mid-century European children's stories. Dahl was very dark at times.

Agustus Gloops mom obviously

I remember reading somewhere that Depp based the character in part off of Michael Jackson

i think his piece of shit grandpa talked him into that one tho

People thought it was bad?

I hate that they showed the kids at the end.

Also you know they made the blueberry scene for perverts.

this. i remember thinking that i was more comfortable of them dying than the tortured existences they would now live.

overall, the tone was more true to the books, but there were so many superfluous shots. i mean individual shots. watch a scene or two and you'll realize that most of the things they're showing on screen aren't necessary.

Its just Micheal Jackson, Jonny was just acting like jacko I cant be the only one that see this.

gene was best wonka

fuck you it wasn't thatbad

It was pretty bad. It's mindless fun to watch, but the old one was miles above this rendition.

Though some of the oompa songs were catchy, I'll never get the originals out of my head.