Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PeiwvKtyxdI
youtube.com/watch?v=WL0oZs9nzCo
youtube.com/watch?v=Nz_4i1e6ppM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Actually playing sports

that's not Peyton

HOW DO YOU DO IT!?
Fuck I'm going to visit a few people in the US. I don't want them thinking I'm a scrubby dude with no throwing arm.

WHY DOES MY THROW FLY SO FLIMSILY FUCK FUCK FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=PeiwvKtyxdI

youtube.com/watch?v=WL0oZs9nzCo
You're welcome.

I feel like I have to cut under the ball to get a decent spiral, which doesn't seem right. Is that normal or am I doing it wrong?

its not my fault i have baby hands

I can throw a perfect spiral almost every time but I can't get any speed or distance. Too weak I guess.

>he can't kick a spiral

>throw nice spiral
>look gay and awkward doing it

i just can't win

>he isnt a spiral

The ability to throw a spiral is a test to prove you're a true American, just like a wrist shot is to a Canadian. You're foreign so the test doesn't apply to you

>he can't raise the puck

How do you raise the puck? An arching swing like you use to hit a golf ball? I only played floor hockey once when I was a kid and I couldn't get the hang of it.

That sounds right, you have to twist your hand as you release the ball.
Gripping the laces properly is the key.
Also, practice on a smaller ball, it's difficult on a full size NFL ball.

>tfw some random kid shows you how to throw a football properly because your dad was too much of a loser to do it himself

I know it's not intuitive right away, but the key is to put pressure on the shaft of the stick, then once it comes into contact with the ball, you flick the wrist to aim it once the tension is released

youtube.com/watch?v=Nz_4i1e6ppM

Watch this video to get the full picture, though you probably understand already

>the ball

fucking kill yourself

He said he played floor hockey, moron

>he cant juggle a football

only North Americans can throw a spiral

something to do with being real men or whatever

Must be the half canadian in me that gives me such a great arm

mfw yes

>he can't throw a baseball up to himself and hit it every time

>tfw absolute noodle arm
>tfw throw tight spirals half the time

i'm a weakling with good form i guess

>he isn't a god at catching one hoppers because his alcoholic father would peg them at him when he was 7 years old

the only way I can do it is if I sidearm it

shamfurr dispray

Damn hes cool

I'm surprised how common that is, when the key is simply to put your foot down and adjust your balance in between juggles.

Nah, it's pretty fucking easy once someone shows the proper motion to you.

>implying I haven't awakened my Spiral Power

>he can't snap a football in the shotgun formation with a perfect spiral right to the chest

>Being a spiral

Just fuck the universe up then desu

It comes naturally to me. Probably because I started throwing the Nerf Spiral Football back in preschool.

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

BREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yes