Stop at a red light

>stop at a red light
>look to your left
>girl on the car neхt to yours takes off her sunglasses and says to you "sup faggot, are you driving a stick or јust happy to see me?"
>they all laugh
what do?

>"n-no I can't drive stick"

Rape her

"you too"

Call the police because they have been kidnapped by that criminal in the driver's seat

>This is a motorcycle...

AM I BEING DETAINED?

5 years ago did you envision yourself spending your 20s posting pictures of girls on Sup Forums?

I'm not an amerifat, of course i drive stick.

AM I FREE TO GO?

>your 20s

how do you know he is 20

Uh, driving stick if for poorfags.

*pushes sunglasses up my nose and takes a sip of my large soda as I simultaneously accelerate with no need to shift gears*

These are home baked!

"Do your parents know you're driving their car?"

manual transmission is objectively inferior technology and there is literally no reaso to use it. thats the type of backwards thinking that causes racism and sexism to proliferate so much on the inbred island of the uk, a secular caliphate of the nation of islam

*pulls out quran and assault rifle*

What the fuck did you just say you little kuffar?

Take a crap on the floor

What where do all of you keep getting these pictures of swag as fuck little girls with condescending facial expressions? Is this just a thing I don't know about?

AM I FREE TO COME?

>he doesn't have a folder of pictures of swag as fuck little girls with condescending facial expressions

kek

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters. Not the bans, not the mods, not the redditors and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less.... I'm free"

If she's implying I got a boner because of her then why would she call me gay??

it really makes you think

Baby being happy to see you is automatic. Come on over and I'll check your fluids.

>those hips

muh dick

the curves are comming

more ass

theres some good new webms but can't post them because >no sound

TIGHT
TIGHT
TIGHT

Rape their cunnies