Donating $1 million of his own hard earned money to his cause

>donating $1 million of his own hard earned money to his cause
>basically the only guy in his position actively speaking out against police brutality
>blasting nationalistic booties in the process
How can one backup QB be so based?

He's going to make it even harder for nigger QBs to get shots in the league

Not that any of them deserve, at best they have one great year (RG3, Vick, Crapernick, Cam this year) and then because theyre lazy retards the league watches film and theyre done

>Vick
>one year

kek

Police brutality is a meme. What a shocker, groids drank the kool aid

By getting cut, LMAO

>Vick, Cam
>One great year
>Forgetting McNabb, McNair, Moon, Wilson,

Looking at it one drop rule was a mistake since all these lightskins feel strongly attached to black culture

do white people still think the police are angels come to earth? its almost amazing how much white people can ignore

Do niggers still think they can freak out and fuck around and not get killed for it?

do you know ANYTHING about football?

Dindu's pls go

But I dindu nothin, ima gud boi

you do realize police are killing white people too right? there have been ridiculous amounts of white males killed by police for absolutely no reason

he only did it so he doesnt get cut.

At best there is a problem with police brutality in the US, there are no statistics that supports the theory of systematic racism against blacks.

Why won't this racism myth die?

Not black

I'm not mother Theresa

There was a documentary I watched about the police and the war on drugs. They purposely target low income neighborhoods not because of race, but because that's where drugs are mostly circulated, and guess who lives in those neighborhoods? Minorities.

"Police Brutality" is just a matter of circumstance, if the roles were reversed and minorities lived in high income neighborhoods while whites lived in low income neighborhoods, White people would probably be complaining about Racial profiling, not that they would because they're pussies, but you get the picture.

Kaepernick needs to learn that it's not the police's fault that minorities unfortunately don't get the opportunities they need to succeed, whether it's because of poor parenting due to drugs and alchohol, or even actual racism that they may face in public schools or where ever.

The real problem lies in government, they need to fix up these cities and run off all the drugs, but that's impossible if the war on drugs is anything to go by, this is kind of a hopeless endeavor in the grand scheme, until we can create a vaccine that makes humans immune to drug addiction.

this shit is why im voting for trump. Im 18, first time voting.

wouldn't care ,but sick of black people and non white people in general. also I hate espn

pretty facist opionion brah
the war on drugs is ridiculous. the use of drugs is as old as mankind, you will never make humans immune to drug addiction.

>you don't care about racism or police brutality if you're offended by Kap's provocative anti-American gesture

Wew

1. Media and political hacks get money and attention by sensationalizing and stoking up racial divisions
2. People aren't logical about emotional issues like this

I used to dislike Kap but after all this shit I'm beginning to warm to him.

The point is not that the police is great, the point is that they don't go after whites less than after blacks and that blacks are only in more confrontations with the police because they have a way higher crime rate.

Same desu

He kinda has a point but more importantly he's a master ruselord

I just like to imagine that the first time he just had headphones in or something then just did all this BLM shit for a laugh

>T. samefriend

Why pretend to have such an inane conversation?

t. Panjeet

>this was all an elaborate set up for a new beats commercial with people wearing MAGA hats throwing shit at Kaep and white cops not letting him in the stadium

Shit I'm getting hard just thinking about the shitstorm.

How is he black?
Ameriswims, please explain how that guy is black. I know blacker Arabs.

Wtf, I love Kap now!

Most countries have level headed police forces. Police brutality is a non issue outside of the USA

maybe you should check his twitter feed

Can I buy you a ticket to Brazil or Russia or Iraq or Iran or Saudi Arabia or Egypt or Nigeria or Mexico or Haiti or Morocco or...

You forgot the most important reason for what he did

>Made him impossible to cut because the team would be protested for 'retaliation' and being 'racist'

Tell that to how your cops treat the natives. Or does your country need another scandal about that.

Yeah it's not the Ravens cut Ayanbadejo the fucking moment he started talking about social issues.

This shit does not help secure you a place in a team, it makes you undesired. Get that into your thick head

White criminals know to do their shit out inna woods as far away from police as possible.

Niggers turn their communities into warzones and call police attention to themselves daily

Really makes you think about why regular white folks don't seem to see the violent side of law enforcement.

There are still retards alive who thinks the one-drop rule is legit.

Blacks don't have mental capacity to see big picture. It's an ooga booga gimme dat mindset. When they try to think bigger than that shit really starts to hit the fan.

It's not their fault, this jungle mentality is in their dna.

>blasting nationalistic booties
He is nationalist himself though. He became black nationalist with his new black panther gf. Liberals need to get that those black people on the Democrats aren't liberals themselves, they are nationalists and use the Democrat party as a means to an end. When all the white right wingers are dead the white liberals will be next on the chopping block.

Looks like an Arab/paki tbqh

are you an idiot? he was literally quoting someone who said police brutality is a meme. its clear that black and white people alike have been unlawfully killed by police officers and they are almost never convicted and usually not even indicted, and it is easy as fuck to indict someone. police have near diplomatic immunity.

and yet people say that "most trump supporters are racist" is a meme

also, police are able to get away with assaulting or shooting poor people. it has nothing to do with race, just poverty. a higher percentage of black people live in poverty.

t. Isis member

Please provide me a source

Youre full of shit I'm from the philippines and the cops will literally ask for your money and will beat you up if you don't

Nice one OP

Maybe if inner city blacks would act like normal, functioning adults, then we wouldn't have this conversation.