Hey Sup Forums never posted on here before

Hey Sup Forums never posted on here before.

Just watched this movie. I thought it was really good. Not as good as the Incredible but I am also older now so animated films are not as good as when I saw Toystory or whatever.

During this movie I felt there was a strange adult level of sexual tension between the bunny and the fox. Did anyone else think this or am I just a weirdo?

I am not a furry or anything, but I felt the fox and the bunny were sort of like a dysfunctional couple. It actually brought me back to my high-school dating days!

Specifically this scene seemed very flirtatious. I have skipped the beginning of the scene to not put any spoilers in!

youtu.be/RR7galoyBXU?t=24s

Did anyone else think this?

The Incredibles sorry my phone auto-corrected.

>I'm just a dumb bunny, but we can multiply

You are not the first person to notice this and the flirty and Double entendre were all over the place.

Didn't even notice that one! I noticed the population booming and the family of like 200 kids though. Pretty funny I thought!

Also pretty funny is Gideon is like a religious guy in his later life and he is named after the bibles. Gideons Bible is distributed widely in America for anyone that doesn't know. I am not sure that exists in every country.

You are the first person to have noticed the various rather adult subtexts of the various elements of the film. Good job.

I didn't say I was the first, I was wondering if anyone else agreed.

No need to be a dick at least posted some other thing he noticed.

>not a furry

Not yet.

How do they make the animation so cute and flirty? Really great work.

I'm just saying user, a lot of praise for the film was as a result of how atypical its content was of a kid's movie about cute talking animals.

I really, really DO want to fuck that rabbit after seeing that. Jesus.

that rabbit has really big ears

OP here most of the things I saw in reviews were about racism, which to me was obvious.

What the fuck? Its a cartoon animal man. It is a cute relationship but its not even a humanoid animal.

Since I own rabbits the ears kind of annoy me. Either the ears are erect in some breads or they are loped in others. They can't move them up and down on command like a cat.

>like a cat.

cats suck.

Honestly I've seen a bunch of talk about how its about immigration and shit. I think it's just a generic ass story personally.

First half of the movie is SPECTACULAR, the world is such a visual and imaginative treat. Sadly after it shows you the world it devolves into an incredibly dull and rather typcial/cliche storyline.

Literally not a single moment is about immigration.

Nah but the minority causing fear could be interpreted that way

I'd say angry birds was immigration.

Angry Birds is clearly immigration. Zootopia if anything is more a race relations/BLM thing, though I still disagree with that.

the entire predator vs prey thing is what people have been equating to immigration, I see it but I consider it projecting and bullshit.

Lots of retards do this these days, they keep trying to bring politics into EVERYTHING. I saw morons claim Warcraft was about race relations (critics even) and of course theres the Mad Max feminist meme.

Zootopia certainly draws on racism but it intentionally doesn't draw any direct parallels. It goes for a more broad strokes 'don't be a cunt' message than trying to say anything too specific.
That, and it teaches kids to watch what they say at press conferences less they accidentally start a race war.

That's why it does well. It's message can be applied to a number of different situations. Like you said, it boils down to just "don't be a cunt" which is something everyone can get behind.

Would she be a petite blonde as a human?

Why does every fucking Disney movie nowadays have smugface mcfaggot on the posters?

No short black haired tomboy

You're not wrong, but it's justified in that his whole thing is being a smug faggot to hide his own insecurities.

Have you seen the movie? He is sneaky. Almost every Fox is depicted this way.

I could work with this
So would he be an older man with a slight graying of the hair?

Every fox character ever looks like that

I sort of imagined him in his early 30s or late 20ss. She says his age when she calculates his tax evasion

According to the writer's twitter, Judy is 24 and Nick is in his early 30's.

Yeah 12 years with 20 added in Judy's calculation so 32

She might just be a dumb bunny but they are good at multiplying.

The steering wheel doesn't move

But it does. It clearly does.

So, was the bunny specifically designed to make you want to fuck it?

>that mean little face she makes before really getting into it
>bouncing up and down like that
jesus christ
I know this is a kids movie, but theres no fucking way they don't know what they're doing

Remember, becoming a furry starts when you're young

And nothing about the sweet and sheepish glance afterwards?

FURFAGS.

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fantastic movie. Probably one of the prettiest animated features I've ever seen and actually the first time I really felt the CGI captured the magic of hand drawn animation.

The fur tech they developed for the movie is insane, btw.

Oh and the details in the film. Jesus Christ. Veteran officers uniforms look more worn and faded. Scratch marks around the seatbelt buckle and key ignition. Uneven paint lines in the road. Wear and tear on the city. Random imperfections.

Love it.

BABY DON'T HURT ME
NO MORE

>Hyena Gomez

CLIT DICK
L
I
T

D
I
C
K

Platinum blonde.

Hoo hoo

This user gets it. It's the first of Disney's CG films that I feel wasn't a knockoff of a much better hand-drawn film that we could've gotten. They've really made the CG their own now.

When they make Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2 will they show an explicit sex scene between Lola Bunny and Judy Hopps?

>Lola Bunny
>Who Framed Roger Rabbit

you mean Jessica Rabbit?

When will all furfags be gassed?

No I mean Lola Bunny you fag. Lola is Warner and Judy is Disney, these can not cross over unless its in a based Toon Town, which only exists in WFRR

Well in any case Lola Bunny as you know her is dead.

What makes you say that?

Got a new design and personality a few years ago, she's basically Kimmy Schmidt now.

Looks like someone vomited on a sheet of sketch paper and said "Yep, this is our new Lola Bunny design."

Welcome to modern western cartoons.

Star vs and The Loud House disagree, but they're exceptions to the rule ;_;

I don't hate the look but I'm glad that they ditched the white streak. Shame about the taser, though.