letterboxd.com/cinebro/list/they-shoot-pictures-dont-they-top-1000-film/
letterboxd.com/glazomaniac
letterboxd.com/elihayes/list/12-of-my-own-short-films-on-the-letterboxd/
letterboxd.com/Synt/
letterboxd.com/film/throw-away-your-books-rally-in-the-streets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fabs you are missed in le irc

Someone actually spend time programming this

Which one? I've got 2 hours before my day starts.

#lbxd on rizon

letterboxd.com/steakbro/

SIN NOMBRE makes me want to call everyone "homie"

what's up homies

Holy fuck first bethesda at e3 now this

The west is fucked

What happened at E3? Nice quads

Are you kidding? The glory days have begun. The more mentally-ill, precious freakydeakies there are, the higher the chance that one of them will be cute and have an enormous schlong.

What a time to be alive.

reminder that if you have ever watched the existing dekalog Blu-ray you are objectively an embryo that is happy to travesty both the human form and cinematographic space, and have no right to post your profiles in this thread

>ADDITION: TVP - Region FREE - Blu-ray November 15': Let's keep it short and sweet - the much-anticipated TVP Blu-ray is a letdown. The Dekalog was shown on television, as a series, in the late 80's. There is no reason for it to be widescreen (1.78:1) - we may gain a smidgeon of information on the sides but we lose a massive amount on the top and/or bottom. It also looks digitized and, often, soft. Very bad Blu-ray production choice. There are 4 dual-layered BDs - 3 Dekalogs on the first two (1 thru 6) with the third have the 1.5 hour supplement and two more (7 + 8) - plus two (9 + 10) on the last BD. Let's also mention it is in 1080i and 25 fps... ohhh... and it has lossy Dolby audio (this is a huge opportunity lost!). The supplemental feature, Maria Zmarz-Koczanowicz's, 2006, Krzysztof Kieslowski - Still Alive, is wonderful but we should pass on the set - notably because Criterion are rumored to be bringing it to Blu-ray (no date). I think our patience will be amply rewarded! Stay tuned.

What about E3?

yeah, what happened at e3?

Daily reminder that the embryo cutoff is 33%

letterboxd.com/cinebro/list/they-shoot-pictures-dont-they-top-1000-film/

At 33. I thank god

22% im getting there familia

Threadly reminder that there's nothing wrong with being an embryo.

cinemos when??????

It's too late.

>seen 1 film in two months
Why is it so hard to do anything?

depression

I find much needed comfort in films

lol

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

>it / it's

YEAH FUCK GAY PEOPLE BRAH

i don't think this change was intended for homosexuals

Some people identify not as her or him, whats it to you?

>mfw based af. Cinemos charts can now 'read' positive rating scales.

How Letterkeks even compete?

>gay people
>xyr
>zir
fuck off

Out of all the basic improvements people have been wanting for years, the most significant addition is a special snowflake option for pretentious tumblr cunts. Fuck off.

So? You can like, leave the site.

I can't wait for shit to go down and the West to burn again. Some people need a reality check and/or be purged.

Uhm, you can like, totally leave this site too because nobody wants you posting here.

>it's

Nothing, so it shouldn't be forced upon everybody. I'm glad you understand.

>DONATE MONEY TO LETTERBOXD
>JUST GET A FUCKING MEME IDENTIFIER OPTION AFTER 3 YEARS

THE COMBINED KEKKENING OF THE /LBG KEKOLDS/IS UNABLE TO STOP

A SINGLE FUCKING UPDATE AFTER BETA AND ITS SOME TUMBLR GENDER OPTION

YOU LITERALYL CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP, I REPEAT YOU CANNOT

TAKE ALL THE BEST WRITERS IN THE WORLD TOGETHER FOR 2 YEARS AND THEY STILL WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE THAT SHIT UP

What's being forced? Some people can now adjust their sexuality properly.

Why're you scared?

How's it being forced on you, mate?

I knew some fucker would point that out after I posted it.

in what way is it being forced on you?

Why do people need to know about others sexuality? How was they / their not already sufficient.

Because it wasn't accurate? Because websites have had (at least ones you register to) option to choose your gender

>giant banner on every page you visit telling you to go set your pronouns

>Use Tumblrboxd.
>Whine that it acts like Tumblr
cuck

>It wasn't accurate
How

They/their excludes the need for any of this bullshit.

literally all you have to do is press X once and it will never show up again

It only appears once.

Do you not see the big banner at the top of the page? Sup Forums gets more like tumblr every day.

i found the xe

Because the group left outside the traditional pronouns wasn't compromised just of 1 or 2 identities so thus clumping them all together went against all reason

its really not that big a deal it's just funny they even added it.

Am I the only one who's trans and thinks these pronoun shit is stupid and actually working against us? I was assigned female at birth and so I used "she", I transitioned to male and used "he" because I was a man. I have since transitioned back to female so I use "she" again.
This xe/xur/xool nonsense isn't helping anyone.

i don't have this. Why do they oppress me so much bros ?

Why the hell would you need to know someone's gender for a movie review? I just don't get it.

Post your profile. I could use a laugh.

I'm not sure if you're legit retarded or you choose to be completely ignorant.

They/their doesn't apply any gender to whoever is posting. The only reason someone would forego keeping that is if they're a shallow person and the only thing that defines them is their gender.

are you retarded, you can close the banner with one click, or just seeing it makes it equal to forcing you to suck 4 dicks in a row?

>I'm not sure if you're legit retarded or you choose to be completely ignorant.
You are completely ignorant of throwing together all other gender identifiers except she-he. That's ignorance there, and that's against all reason since the group left outside and under 'their' isn't 1 group, but multiple groups. There's no logical reason to throw them all together.

>They/their doesn't apply any gender to whoever is posting.
So now only those with traditional genders can only accurately portray it? Why? That goes against all reason too.

>the only thing that defines them is their gender
the LGBT "community" in a nutshell

And after you close it you'll still see people using it everywhere, thus forcing the system upon you. Don't be an idiot.

u can also not update gender options. two can play at that game

Don't post on a racist pedophile boards if you get triggered by people disrespecting fictional gender identities, you gay cunt.

Close your eyes nigga. No one is making you do shit.

You ran out of arguments and call me triggered?

At least TRY a lil bit.

You bore me

So you were just baiting this entire time. fuck.

I'm literally shaking right now. Ugh, just ugh, I can't even.
Go home Reddit,

if people can be dumb about it in the first place, people can be dumb in reaction

So since I am fine with multiple groups having more accurate descriptor instead of a descriptor throwing all other groups together (out of ignorance), I am baiting? LMOA

its the shitposter from last thread

Fictional terms from tumblr for mentally deranged snowflakes are nor "accurate".

Who are the best /lbg/ users that i should follow ?

letterboxd.com/glazomaniac

letterboxd.com/elihayes/list/12-of-my-own-short-films-on-the-letterboxd/

the king of kino

Letterboxd has been overlapping with Tumblr since ages, why are you surprised? You seem fairly ignorant person desu

thanks my cisgender friend

>just lay down and take the big meaty juicy dick in your ass
fuck off

>since ages
No you're just too new to remember when it was fun.

Someone seems triggert

nice, are those balzin' films ?

it seems that metaphorical big meaty juicy dick was there for other reasons and you're just trying to blame tumblrboxd for it, look into your inner narnia and pull yourself out of it.

Someone seems triggert

Reading this I actually had to check the site again to be sure it wasn't satire. This shit is pure insanity. All that stuff of jokes over here on Sup Forums, and here they applying it for real. I'm pretty baffled with the whole business.

It/its is the best preferred pronoun

>recent, awful events
Other than the guy who shot up the pride, what else happened? Sorry, I'm not american so I don't keep track.

>a term once used to degrade trannies
>now *trans call themselves it

Life continues to be an onion article

So that's the size of the influence of the demented nigger tranny and all his loyal dogs

50 gays were killed for allah

It's a well reasonable, empathetic post.

How does more options triggert you this hard?

We should just copy the code and have our own insanity-free site, famiglias

>Lets enable the mentally ill!

@@70921016
This is me replying to you, sjw

Oh, the classic meme.

This.

Literally nothing wrong with cutting your dick and balls off and calling yourself Sally unless you're some neckbeard drumpffag.

letterboxd.com/Synt/

What's your favourite 'punk' aesthetic/tone movie?

>tfw my pronouns are They're / there

mother fucking SHIIIITLOOOORDS

Fuck encouraging mentally ill people rather than getting them the help they need.

letterboxd.com/film/throw-away-your-books-rally-in-the-streets/

>there