Is east Germany still different from the rest, or has it been successfuly integrated (economically, culturally etc.) ?

Is east Germany still different from the rest, or has it been successfuly integrated (economically, culturally etc.) ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime

great answer

Bump

east germans are more intelligent and more atheist than west germans. westerners are still privileged and earn much more money

Is there discrimination towards east germans ?

fpbp

yes, west germans feel superior because they are richer

East Germany (except big cities) has less of everything (people who live there, immigrants, money, perspectives, progressiveness).
Culturally there are things in the East you won't find in the West. Wether it's villages which only have NPD ads whenever there is a vote or restaurants which only serve "local" food

>east germans are more intelligent
That's wrong though

>cuck the post

Knew you would post that.

I see. But the younger population, those who didn't experience communism, don't feel those differences ?

>let me prove you how uninformed and dumb I am: the post

why do you post the pisa results from 2006 and ignore the ones from 2012? also where the fuck did you find that image

also: if you wouldn't separate immigrants from natives you would have much lower results for the western states. this shit is cherry picked as fuck

West Germans are subhumans, they can't handle the fact that they are less intelligent than east Germans and post 186 year old cherry picked statistics. You are so insecure lmao

bump

>The german reunion went like this:
>East: We just lost our state, our idiology and identity... and are now sucked up by West
>West: Well, we just have a few more people now
Ever since the eastern are pissed and the western dont give a shit

i thought it was a furry gif

>or has it been successfuly integrated (economically, culturally etc.) ?
>economically
no they still get hundreds of millions every year from the west, it doesn't really look like it will change soon
>culturally
only saxony has a tiny bit of culture, the rest is garbage

I want actual Ossies in the thread
Preferrably someone who was at least teen in 1991

Our Sorbian brothers.

Wages and pension still are higher in the west as far as I know.
Culturally, both are pretty much the same. The only diffence is that more people in the east are against this refugee bullshit.
Some Wessis still like to call Ossis dumb, but this gets less and less relevance since newer generations don't have anything to do with the seperation.

Why is Bavaria so superior in every single way to the rest of Germany?

youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

What does that mean?

>economically
They're poorer than the west.

>culturally
There's Germans living there, which is unique compared to the rest of Germany.

my ancestors :)

CHI

Mixed views, I was in my teens's when the wall came down.

Naturally, happy to see the country reunified and to have those we left behind in the East to once again now living in the West and living in an affluent Democratic country (despite the East calling themselves the Democratic Republic)

Now the mixed part. During the Greek Euro crisis it's become clear that France and Italy demanded Germany lose the Deutchesmark and join the Euro as a requirement to their support for Reunification

Thus no Euro means we probably wouldn't be spending quite so much on propping up Greece.

Another issue is some of the politics of the East, last year some 50% of reported Racially Aggravated crimes were from the former Eastern States, despite them comprising only 20% of the population.

The Far right parties such as Pergida have their power base in the East

Unemployment is at its highest in those States

It's easiest to think of them as your unemployed, Racist brother. You love them because they're your kin but you wish they didn't come over quite sdo often