/heem/: bisping edition

Upcoming events:

9/2: ONE FC: Kuala Lumpur - Gafurov vs Lisita
9/3: UFC FN 93 - Arlovski vs Barnett
9/7: TUF Season 24 EP 2 (On weekly, on wednesdays)
9/9: RFA 43 - Camozzi vs Barnes
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem
9/14: TUF Season 24 EP 3 (On weekly, on wednesdays)
9/16: Bellator 161 - Kongo vs Johnson
9/17: UFC FN 94 - Poirier vs Johnson
9/23: Invicta FC 19 - Maia vs Modafferi
9/24: UFC FN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg
9/25: RIZIN 2 - TBA
10/1: UFC FN 96 - Lineker vs Dodson
10/8: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson 2
10/15: UFC FN 97 - Lamas vs Penn
10/21: Bellator 162 - Shlemenko vs Grove
11/05: UFC FN 98 - Dos Anjos vs Ferguson
11/12: UFC 205 - TBA
11/19: Bellator 163 - Chandler vs Henderson

News:

>DHK-Nelson to headline UFC FN 99
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/dong-hyun-kim-vs-gunnar-nelson-headlines-ufc-fight-night-99-in-belfast-northern-ireland

>Das racis
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/ufc-issues-statement-on-alex-nicholsons-derogatory-comments-toward-hyun-gyu-lim-at-ufc-202

>Rockhold to pursue modeling
mmafighting.com/2016/9/1/12701138/luke-rockhold-content-modeling-while-he-waits-for-fight-offer-that

>Taisumov out of UFC 203
mmafighting.com/2016/9/1/12757134/nik-lentz-gets-late-replacement-michael-mcbride-at-ufc-203

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lkmBSsWk8OQ
themaclife.com/category/sports/ufc/
themaclife.com/category/mcgregor/
themaclife.com/category/entertainment/
themaclife.com/category/tech/
ufcstore.com/MMA/pg/1/ps/96/so/highest_price
ufc.tv/page/fightpass
ufc.tv/secure/subscription?sku=PFIGHTPASSHD
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/ufc-issues-statement-on-alex-nicholsons-derogatory-comments-toward-hyun-gyu-lim-at-ufc-202
mmafighting.com/2016/8/31/12732052/nate-diaz-in-no-hurry-for-conor-mcgregor-trilogy-i-think-i-beat-him
bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/5/2685129/bj-penns-twitter-account-trashes-nick-diaz
youtu.be/chfvpsN-F8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stud radio for those who enjoy an obese man talking about Team Alpha Male current events, gold berg called out

youtube.com/watch?v=lkmBSsWk8OQ

schaub is fucking gay

nog looking TRTed out there lol

Cuck Thomas is having Tim Kennedy on his radio show today to ask him about calling people with PTSD pussies.

Should be fun

hopefully it's an in studio interview so we can witness Luke get waterboarded, will be funny to see how Tim Kennedy responds to him trying to talk on an equal level

ERRY DAY BRUH

>mfw bisbong get heemd and hendo goes into the sunset

>writing someones name on a bag of drugs
kek

Who's this fag that got shadow realmed?

Maybe if Tim Kennedy actually served his country....you know instead of playing commando on TV

you mean medicine?

Is Loler - Cowboy for UFC 205 possible?
Let's pray for this guys

It's already confirmed.

I have killed children... in the streets of Fallujah.

so what are you guys doing for freaky friday?

Based Tim

Only reddit dislikes this guy

Which radio show? Sirus or the cuck chat?

I've seen entire villages on fire... in the Korengal valley.

that's a nice little word thing message.

the absolute madman

Sirius

Upcoming events:

Arlovski vs Barnett on Saturday
Stipe vs Overeem the following Saturday
Poirier vs Johnson
Cyborg vs Lansberg
Lineker vs Dodson
Bisping vs Hendo

>News:
www.themaclife.com

themaclife.com/category/sports/ufc/

themaclife.com/category/mcgregor/

themaclife.com/category/entertainment/

themaclife.com/category/tech/

>Gear:
ufcstore.com/MMA/pg/1/ps/96/so/highest_price

>Fights:
ufc.tv/page/fightpass

ufc.tv/secure/subscription?sku=PFIGHTPASSHD

I've seen tracers, glitter in the darkness, as we execute their women and children on night ops.

what do you call this style of facial hair? it seems vaguely confederate

The excitement surrounding Mike Perry’s brilliant short-notice knockout of Hyun Gyu Lim was dulled somewhat when corner audio revealed Perry cornerman and current UFC middleweight Alex Nicholson making racially insensitive comments prior to the bout.

After a Vine of the moment, which included Nicholson (7-2 MMA, 1-1 UFC) saying of Lim (13-6-1 MMA, 3-3 UFC), “He can’t even open his (expletive) eyes,” began making the rounds, the UFC filed copyright claims to pull the clip.

Nicholson also called Lim “Dung Him Kong Jung Foo” in a Facebook post. These comments led many to call on UFC to respond.

The promotion today released a statement on Nicholson’s behavior.

“UFC competitor Alex Nicholson made a derogatory comment toward another UFC athlete while cornering his teammate, Mike Perry, at UFC 202,” the statement read. “UFC has addressed the matter with Nicholson, as well as Perry, to express the organization’s disappointment with Nicholson’s insensitive remark. As such, the organization informed Nicholson that any future instances of this nature could result in a suspension from competition, or termination of his contract.

“UFC requires all athletes to act in an ethical, responsible and respectful manner, as mandated by the UFC Fighter Conduct Policy. UFC holds its athletes to the highest standard and will continue to take appropriate action if and when it is warranted.”

do you know what vague means

unclear

Conor made nate's face look like pusketti

fuck off leafnigger

chinklets BTFO

"The Colonel"

damn, good catch, that matches the basic style.

i hereby grant u american citizenship

and? it didn't hurt him. refer to the picture you replied to. He's running TOWARDS him and POINTING at him SMILING you autist.

>it didn't hurt him.
lmao

you know what a tank is? it's somebody who runs through damage and doesn't give a fuck. somebody who says fuck the pain and by the end of the fight is surviving, still going at the same pace while their competitor runs away looking at the clock. yea they might take a few punches, yea by the end they might look damaged because they ate the punches, but they still don't give a FUCK.

;^)

Who's going to stop this man on his way to the belt?

Lol

Thank you, I can't wait to try out this "hamboorger" that you guys always talk about.

>proving my point
thanks buddy i thought we were gonna have an argument or something.

>im kinda sad after slaughtering women and children

what an asshole, in reality his only worry is fading into obscurity so he spams anything he can to stay relevant

i hope he gets permaheemed

Diaz fanboys ladies and gents

>nate's fans will defend this pic

not an argument

>fanboys will choose a side

This sport is about hit and not getting hitted

Nate is too real for this """""""""""""sport""""""""""""""

Don't confuse "Wasn't hurt" with "Too stupid to be stopped".

>"Too stupid to be stopped"

One FC Stream?

True that but with posts like I mean come on

Diaz got his ass whooped every round. Nothing but panic clinching the entire fight.

So much for training with Andre Ward.

He's currently dicktucking the trilogy fight at 155lbs, too. "I-I already beat him twice...I don't need to fight him again at 155lbs"

Is GSP ever coming back? Place your bets.

yes without question

>nate couldnt even beat a guy with a broken leg
kek

(You)

Nate's strategy right here

> I was the superior boxer

Diaz wanted the second fight to be at 155 and as soon as the second fight ended he said he wanted to go a 3rd time at 155. So honestly I don't even know what you-

>australia
ooooohhh

I guess you haven't heard him on Sonnen's podcast.

mmafighting.com/2016/8/31/12732052/nate-diaz-in-no-hurry-for-conor-mcgregor-trilogy-i-think-i-beat-him

""It's whatever to me," Diaz said. "I won the fight. I'm not jumping for joy for round three. I think I beat him twice and it's 2-0, as far as I'm concerned. If they're gonna want to do it down the road, I don't know. I'm not in a hurry."

I guess you haven't heard him on UFC 202

lol, now who's shitposting?

> I'm not jumping for joy for round three

He's had enough.

NO SORRY BRO

Did you even WATCH the fight motherfucker? Conor MAJORITY DECISION'D THE FUCK OUT OF NATE. It was fucking crazy. Did you see that part where out of nowhere he just fucking MAJORITY DECISION'D him????

post up to date things, baby ;^)

>He's had enough.

Of making the 3rd biggest disclosed purse in MMA history?

How does she justify being this much of a narcissist?

that basic bitch shit makes me hate her

she's got a 0 substance personality

and it's a fucking shame because she is knocking bitches out left right and center at 115

delet

DELETE THIS

>she is knocking bitches out left right and center at 115

Double gets and 9/11. Nontheless a fail

Don't delete this.

She could never heem Joanna

>She could never heem Joanna

She's literally the only 115 pounder to ever heem anyone...

Joanna couldn't heem a roided out gassed out Claudia...

Remember when BJ Penn called Nick Diaz out on his panic clinching?

bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/5/2685129/bj-penns-twitter-account-trashes-nick-diaz

"@nickdiaz209 Look how much bigger you are in this pic..I thought you were gonna scrap from the beginning homie? What was that coward fence holding strategy to tire out the smaller man? Street fighter my ass! I made you fight like glass jaw @jonfitchdotnet poser! I'll be ready for that weak bs next time we fight!"

> If they're gonna want to do it down the road, I don't know

He knows he's outclassed and is going to giht a couple cans before he retires with an L

No, Dana has already said it multiple times.

>I'm not gonna stop Georges! I'm gonna kill you!
>TKO Retirement.

Tbf chimpette would get destroyed by that hue-monkey

I'd be fine if they did that without being posers. It's a legit strategy, but to pretend like you're some kind of street fighter boxing god that turns strikers into wrestlers is silly

Here's a meme video for you
youtu.be/chfvpsN-F8k

>BJ "The Quitter" Penn
My #1 antiboy
The only good thing about him coming back out of whatever hole he crawled into is that we get to see this puffy loser get his shit wrecked again

the bulgarian nate diaz poster is so fucking cringy, the defeat was literally without question. conor knew he had 3 rounds, all he had to do in that last round was survive.

All the people on this board 'hate' mcgregor fans but the Diaz stans I see on here are seriously even worse

>the bulgarian nate diaz poster is so fucking cringy

Have you seen this

Nick Diaz panic clinching against BJ Penn literally SECONDS into the fight.

top kek, Diaz was a mistake